Last month we announced that West Coast veteran C-Bo was getting ready to drop a solo LP next month; see C-Bo Recruits WC For “187” Video, New LP Coming Soon. That update dropped off a brand new video for 187 (Featuring WC) which was said to be from an upcoming album entitled“Orca.”
Earlier this week we were back with the full “Orca” tracklist, the mp3 download/stream of the 187 single as well as this Exclusive Dubcnn Interview with C-Bo that we conducted just before he was jailed again in late April.
The legend – most recently hailed for his guest appearance on E-40’s Block Brochure project – talks to Dubcnn.com about his approach to recording, how the Block Brochure opportunity came about and whether or not folks every try to put him to the test while he is onstage at a show. C-Bo also discusses the“Orca” project – giving the LP its full title “Orca: The Killer Whale of the Hood” – as well as discussing how he plans on remaining in your eardrums for the foreseeable future!
In that update we also promised a WORLD PREMIERE from “Orca” and today we return to give you the exclusive “Fuckin Wit It” track featuring E-40 – enjoy this banging record below along with the full tracklist if you missed it!
C-Bo – Fuckin Wit It (Feat. E-40)
02) 187 (Feat. WC) (Feat. WC)
03) I Hustle
04) Bullets (Feat. Slim The Mobster & King T)
05) For Nothing (Feat. Dubb 20, Liq and LM)
06) Life Is A Gamble (Feat. Yukmouth and Realest)
07) Addictive (Feat. Slick Pulla, Brotha Lynch Hung and Dead Mike)
08) Bitch I’m Ballin (Feat. Paul Wall)
09) Murder One (Feat. MC Eiht and BG Knocc Out)
10) Getting To The Money (Feat. B-Legit)
11) Waiting On Me
12) New Beginning (Feat. Marvaless, Rydah J Klyde and T-Nutty)
13) Killas Like Me (Feat. Kokane, Killa Tay and Lil Cyco)
14) No Warning (Feat. Young Buck and Omar “Big O” Gooding)
15) Can’t Grind Forever
16) C-Bo – Fuckin Wit It (Feat. E-40)