Author Topic: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree  (Read 1159 times)

J Bananas

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
« on: January 13, 2006, 08:42:08 AM »
Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
By Sharon Lapkin
FrontPageMagazine.com | December 27, 2005

In Australia, Norway, Sweden and other Western nations, there is a distinct race-based crime in motion being ignored by the diversity police: Islamic men are raping Western women for ethnic reasons. We know this because the rapists have openly declared their sectarian motivations.

When a number of teenage Australian girls were subjected to hours of sexual degradation during a spate of gang rapes in Sydney that occurred between 1998 and 2002, the perpetrators of these assaults framed their rationale in ethnic terms. The young victims were informed that they were “sluts” and “Aussie pigs” while they were being hunted down and abused.

In Australia's New South Wales Supreme Court in December 2005, a visiting Pakistani rapist testified that his victims had no right to say no, because they were not wearing a headscarf.

And earlier this year Australians were outraged when Lebanese Sheik Faiz Mohammed gave a lecture in Sydney where he informed his audience that rape victims had no one to blame but themselves. Women, he said, who wore skimpy clothing, invited men to rape them.

A few months earlier, in Copenhagen, Islamic mufti and scholar, Shahid Mehdi created uproar when – like his peer in Australia – he stated that women who did not wear a headscarf were asking to be raped.

And with haunting synchronicity in 2004, the London Telegraph reported that visiting Egyptian scholar Sheik Yusaf al-Qaradawi claimed female rape victims should be punished if they were dressed immodestly when they were raped. He added, “For her to be absolved from guilt, a raped woman must have shown good conduct.”

In Norway and Sweden, journalist Fjordman warns of a rape epidemic. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen stated that the steady increase of rape-cases and the link to ethnicity are clear, unmistakable trends. Two out of three persecutions for rape in Oslo are immigrants with a non-Western background and 80 percent of the victims are Norwegian women.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 11:04:40 AM »
no, more like horny deprived sexually frustrated ignorant no game having motherfuckers who are looking to justify rapin white ass
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
I've said it time and time again and I will do so once again: Religion leads to intolerance and looking down upon those you consider heathen.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 02:08:11 PM »
no, more like horny deprived sexually frustrated ignorant no game having motherfuckers who are looking to justify rapin white ass

lmao thats so on point its not funny..

a question...could the strict enviornment "their" women are being raised in really make them sexually repressed?

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »

a question...could the strict enviornment "their" women are being raised in really make them sexually repressed?

yeah, hopefully horny too

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 04:46:23 PM »

Answer:  No.  They are not sexually repessed.

What you fail to understand is that Muslims enjoy many of the things non-Muslims enjoy, the only difference is that we do it in a way that is acceptable by Allah.  Check it out...

-Muslims have sex just as much as non-Muslims have sex; the difference is we do it only when their is a legally binding contract; such as in marriage. 

-Muslims get high just like non-Muslims get high; the difference is we get high through prayer, meditation, and glorification of Allah.

...tell me anything that a non-Muslim does and I will tell you the Islamic comparison that is far better.

-
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2006, 04:47:27 PM »

Yeah, settling for white ass is accepting the lowest of the low.  I'd fuck a fat sister before I'd fuck a pancake-assed white bitch.

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2006, 04:49:05 PM »
-Muslims get high just like non-Muslims get high; the difference is we get high through prayer, meditation, and glorification of Allah.

Well, the NGE would probably beg to differ, but then again, I've never been under the impression that they're respected or taken seriously by other Muslims anyway (they're considered heretics, no?)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 04:56:14 PM »

Well, the NGE would probably beg to differ, but then again, I've never been under the impression that they're respected or taken seriously by other Muslims anyway (they're considered heretics, no?)

What?

And who is NGE?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2006, 04:56:23 PM »

Yeah, settling for white ass is accepting the lowest of the low.  I'd fuck a fat sister before I'd fuck a pancake-assed white bitch.

too bad u get no ass at all!

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2006, 04:56:49 PM »

lol

Eihtball

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2006, 05:33:49 PM »
too bad u get no ass at all!

Nah, I was hookup buddies with a white chick my freshman year of college.

What?

And who is NGE?

NGE = Nation of Gods and Earths (AKA the 5% Nation or 5%ers).  Offshoot of the NOI, very popular in hip-hop culture (Nas, Rakim, Guru, Mos Def, Tribe, etc. are all 5%ers - the article you posted on Islam and hip-hop a long time ago mentions this).

Anyway, the NGE are considered heretics in mainstream Islam because of their belief that all black men (the "self") are Gods, and as I'm sure you're aware, this greatly contradicts the 1st pillar, the Shahadah; it's a major sin.  And NGEers don't have a problem with drinking or smoking for this exact reason - they believe that since each black man is a Supreme Being, he has no one to answer to but himself (note the number of 5%ers in hip-hop who still claim they get loc'd - Nas being a good example).  It's kind of ironic that the article you posted claims Islam is hip-hop's official religion, and yet the two sects of Islam most popular in hip-hop (NOI and NGE) aren't even considered legitimate by most other Muslims.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2006, 05:36:15 PM by Eihtball »

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 05:38:03 PM »
And NGEers don't have a problem with drinking or smoking

haha i laughed at that

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 08:35:19 PM »

NGE = Nation of Gods and Earths (AKA the 5% Nation or 5%ers).  Offshoot of the NOI, very popular in hip-hop culture (Nas, Rakim, Guru, Mos Def, Tribe, etc. are all 5%ers - the article you posted on Islam and hip-hop a long time ago mentions this).

Anyway, the NGE are considered heretics in mainstream Islam because of their belief that all black men (the "self") are Gods, and as I'm sure you're aware, this greatly contradicts the 1st pillar, the Shahadah; it's a major sin.  And NGEers don't have a problem with drinking or smoking for this exact reason - they believe that since each black man is a Supreme Being, he has no one to answer to but himself (note the number of 5%ers in hip-hop who still claim they get loc'd - Nas being a good example).  It's kind of ironic that the article you posted claims Islam is hip-hop's official religion, and yet the two sects of Islam most popular in hip-hop (NOI and NGE) aren't even considered legitimate by most other Muslims.

Mos Def and Tribe are orthodox Muslims.

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 08:50:04 PM »
Mos Def and Tribe are orthodox Muslims.

OK, I might be wrong about them, but all of the others I've mentioned are NOI/NGE.  Those are by far the two predominant religions in hip-hop.  Read this article about 5%er influences in hip-hop culture:

http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html