Author Topic: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree  (Read 1160 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
...tell me anything that a non-Muslim does and I will tell you the Islamic comparison that is far better.
After reading this news article I know at least one.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 09:08:32 PM »
Mos Def and Tribe are orthodox Muslims.

OK, I might be wrong about them, but all of the others I've mentioned are NOI/NGE.  Those are by far the two predominant religions in hip-hop.  Read this article about 5%er influences in hip-hop culture:

http://comp.uark.edu/~tsweden/5per.html

Homie, I'm well aware of the Islamic Nation of Gods and Earths and their contribution to hip-hop, I just didn't recognize your abbreviation NGE, I'd never seen that abbreviation before.

Infact I'm in the process of developing a website about this very subject.  It's a hobby of mine.  Islam and hip-hop have been the two biggest influences in my life.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2006, 08:10:43 AM »

Homie, I'm well aware of the Islamic Nation of Gods and Earths and their contribution to hip-hop, I just didn't recognize your abbreviation NGE, I'd never seen that abbreviation before.

Infact I'm in the process of developing a website about this very subject.  It's a hobby of mine.  Islam and hip-hop have been the two biggest influences in my life.

Ah, I see.

So how do you feel about the NGE?  Do you consider their beliefs legitimate even though they diverge greatly from orthodox Islam?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2006, 08:38:49 AM »
Fuck NGE, NOI and all those racist motherfuckers. They can suck my white cock.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2006, 08:56:36 AM »

Ah, I see.

So how do you feel about the NGE?  Do you consider their beliefs legitimate even though they diverge greatly from orthodox Islam?

Since your not a Muslim, I'd rather not discuss this issue with you.  I know how much it pleases the enemies of Islam to hear us air out our dirty laundry in public, but if I had anything bad to say about anyone calling themselves Muslims I would perfer do it behind clothes doors.  Peace. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2006, 09:13:10 AM »
They use Islam as a tool to justify and execute racist activities.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »
Since your not a Muslim, I'd rather not discuss this issue with you.  I know how much it pleases the enemies of Islam to hear us air out our dirty laundry in public, but if I had anything bad to say about anyone calling themselves Muslims I would perfer do it behind clothes doors.  Peace. 

I don't consider myself an enemy of Islam, nor do I aspire to be one.  Some of my friends are Muslims.

Nonetheless, if you're at all devout, I'd expect you would frown on the idea of 5%ers calling themselves "Gods", and your last post does seem to imply that.  If you really don't wish to post this publically, feel free to PM me.

Fuck NGE, NOI and all those racist motherfuckers. They can suck my white cock.

Believe it or not, not all NOI/NGEers are racist, though a lot of them might as well be (Farrakhan himself for sure).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 09:54:09 AM by Eihtball »

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2006, 01:43:19 PM »
eihtball.. it might help you to know  that "allahs bitch" is recerntly converted white muslim who was raised as a christian..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »
^ Ey faggot,

would u call a devout christain jesus's bitch?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2006, 03:31:45 PM »
eihtball.. it might help you to know  that "allahs bitch" is recerntly converted white muslim who was raised as a christian..

I do know that.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2006, 07:34:37 PM »

I don't consider myself an enemy of Islam, nor do I aspire to be one.  Some of my friends are Muslims.

Nonetheless, if you're at all devout, I'd expect you would frown on the idea of 5%ers calling themselves "Gods", and your last post does seem to imply that.  If you really don't wish to post this publically, feel free to PM me.

There will be no personal message.  If you want me to explain what I know about Islam to you I will do that.  If you want me to explain what I know about 5 percenters then I will do that... but if you want me to heap scorn upon the efforts of others, backbite, and gossip about them, I will not do that.  When adressing someone who is not a Muslim, it is not intelligent nor productive for me to speak negetively about people who are making efforts for Islam. 

Not to mention in this specific instance, where we are on a hip-hop forum, I don't desire to speak negetively about 5 percenters; infact, at this forum, I'd only like to say that the 5% Nation has contributed greatly to hip-hop, and that their music is some of the most creative and intelligent music that is out there.

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2006, 07:42:00 PM »
There will be no personal message.  If you want me to explain what I know about Islam to you I will do that.  If you want me to explain what I know about 5 percenters then I will do that... but if you want me to heap scorn upon the efforts of others, backbite, and gossip about them, I will not do that.  When adressing someone who is not a Muslim, it is not intelligent nor productive for me to speak negetively about people who are making efforts for Islam. 

Not to mention in this specific instance, where we are on a hip-hop forum, I don't desire to speak negetively about 5 percenters; infact, at this forum, I'd only like to say that the 5% Nation has contributed greatly to hip-hop, and that their music is some of the most creative and intelligent music that is out there.

Perhaps I shouldn't expect you to heap scorn upon them, but I would think you would agree that the 5%ers' beliefs are shirk.  Anyone with an elementary knowledge of Islam would recognize this immediately.

And yes, you are correct that the 5% Nation has contributed a great deal to hip-hop (anyone who's ever said "What up, G?" has no clue what they're REALLY saying), and that they have created some of the best hip-hop music ever.

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »
And yes, you are correct that the 5% Nation has contributed a great deal to hip-hop (anyone who's ever said "What up, G?" has no clue what they're REALLY saying), and that they have created some of the best hip-hop music ever.

word, next to dipset

Eihtball

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2006, 08:07:28 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2006, 10:42:50 PM »
Religion is for sheep.