Author Topic: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree  (Read 1161 times)

Don Seer

Re: Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2006, 12:03:11 AM »
^ Ey faggot,

would u call a devout christain jesus's bitch?

if they called themselves "jesus's slave" perhaps.. how about "islam stan" ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2006, 12:21:07 AM »
And NGEers don't have a problem with drinking or smoking

haha i laughed at that

any1 who thinks islam was created for evil doesn't know what they're talking about  :-*

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2006, 12:41:20 AM »
And NGEers don't have a problem with drinking or smoking

haha i laughed at that

any1 who thinks islam was created for evil doesn't know what they're talking about  :-*

who thinks that?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2006, 12:47:46 AM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2006, 01:03:32 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2006, 08:05:49 AM »

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Chuck Norris' penis is so large that it actually warps the fabric of space-time. Indeed some physicists now theorise that the passage of time is mearly a byproduct of Norris' colossal erections. This is known as the "Chuck Norris' big cock theory of space-time".

President Bush DID have a sure fire plan to end the war in Iraq. However, Chuck Norris was busy that day.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris does not need a condom. He believes they are not needed, as his sperm know that no woman is good enough to have his children.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Chuck Norris could have any woman he wants, but he has never had sex. He only masturbates because the only person good enough to have sex with Chuck is Chuck.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

Oxygen requires Chuck Norris to live.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 59 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2006, 09:53:39 PM »
-Muslims get high just like non-Muslims get high; the difference is we get high through prayer, meditation, and glorification of Allah.

Well, the NGE would probably beg to differ, but then again, I've never been under the impression that they're respected or taken seriously by other Muslims anyway (they're considered heretics, no?)

NGE ARE NOT MUSLIMS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2006, 10:03:05 PM »
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not need a condom. He believes they are not needed, as his sperm know that no woman is good enough to have his children.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

Chuck Norris could have any woman he wants, but he has never had sex. He only masturbates because the only person good enough to have sex with Chuck is Chuck.
Contradics itself. Funny though. That's what counts