Author Topic: Not Guilty, Cops Walk In Sean Bell Killing  (Read 730 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Not Guilty, Cops Walk In Sean Bell Killing
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 04:34:49 PM »
All they hada say was, 'we saw a gun' and muthafuckas escape freely. How? They can defend themselves, but God forbid we defend ours. 50 shots at your ass, imagne if Sean Bell had a gun and blasted back. Nigga would be gettin' 15 year charges. It's disgusting. 50 shots is just a lil bit over the top, though, really. Shit pisses me off.

Seriously, 50 shots is on some necrophile shit. As if the nigga wasn't dead already. Lol, wtf? Doesn't a clip have like 16 shots or somethin? What the fuck is that shit, emptyin a clip on a nigga, then reload and blastin another clip at the corpse? Fuckin retarded.

where does it say that all 50 shots connected??
nigga it dont matter if connected or not to let 50 shots off is ridiculous. if you didnt get that reaction like what the fuck 50 shots!!!!!!, and you asking well did ALL 50 shots connect???.......then subconsciously you supporting that type of behavior

Australian Bastard

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 09:57:13 PM »
Four men were then observed getting into Mr. Bell’s Nissan Altima, which drove a half block east on 94th Avenue and turned south into Liverpool Street. There it plowed into the unmarked police minivan on the driver’s side, apparently just missing a head-on collision. Witnesses said the car suddenly went into reverse, backing up onto a sidewalk where the undercover officer was positioned, then pulled forward and rammed the minivan a second time. That’s when the police opened fire, Mr. Kelly said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/nyregion/26cops.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

12 shots or 50, police are going to do whatever they can to disable a vehicle that is being used as a battering ram. Of course, I wasn't at the hearing and I didn't witness the actual event, but, I mean, come now, if you are using your vehicle to attack police officers there is going to be repercussions....police are going to have to defend they selves from somebody ramming their vehicle.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 03:57:08 AM »
All they hada say was, 'we saw a gun' and muthafuckas escape freely. How? They can defend themselves, but God forbid we defend ours. 50 shots at your ass, imagne if Sean Bell had a gun and blasted back. Nigga would be gettin' 15 year charges. It's disgusting. 50 shots is just a lil bit over the top, though, really. Shit pisses me off.

Seriously, 50 shots is on some necrophile shit. As if the nigga wasn't dead already. Lol, wtf? Doesn't a clip have like 16 shots or somethin? What the fuck is that shit, emptyin a clip on a nigga, then reload and blastin another clip at the corpse? Fuckin retarded.

where does it say that all 50 shots connected??
nigga it dont matter if connected or not to let 50 shots off is ridiculous. if you didnt get that reaction like what the fuck 50 shots!!!!!!, and you asking well did ALL 50 shots connect???.......then subconsciously you supporting that type of behavior

since you obviously didn't read what i was quoting i will do it again.

do you really think the guy was just laid on the floor dead while another 37 shots were fired at him? i'm sure to fire 50 shots there musta been some heated gun fight...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »
hahaha at all these comments ya niggas are dumb "oh eye would of used a gun, if a car was used as a battling ram" get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. and also that "for 50 shots to be let off , there must of been serious gun battle"

Australian Bastard

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »
hahaha at all these comments ya niggas are dumb "oh eye would of used a gun, if a car was used as a battling ram" get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

i assume you are refering to my comment. Personnally, if I was a cop and some niggas repeatedly rammed my vehicle I would unleash hell  inorder to protect myself and my colleagues, of course I don't know what really went down, so everything I say is just speculation and of course the use of force by police officers must be highly criticised, im speaking theoretically. Peace, don't take it personally my friend.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
If you're a cop, you're a trained marksmen. There is not reason for 50 shots to be fired, even amongst 3 cops. You can shoot the tires, and if necessary shoot the driver. Anything else is excessive.

How the fuck do you shoot 3 people dead and then the only one with a gun escapes? That's some straight up bull shit. Every faucet of the so called justice system comes into question when all the cops are acquitted with such a questionable defense.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 01:02:57 PM »
If you're a cop, you're a trained marksmen. There is not reason for 50 shots to be fired, even amongst 3 cops. You can shoot the tires, and if necessary shoot the driver. Anything else is excessive.

How the fuck do you shoot 3 people dead and then the only one with a gun escapes? That's some straight up bull shit. Every faucet of the so called justice system comes into question when all the cops are acquitted with such a questionable defense.
your gettin closer now uncle tom...... start puttin some fuckin pieces together and while u at it go return your ambercromie gear

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »
^ :laugh: