Author Topic: Why Allah allowed man to forget and had to send Prophets to remind us...  (Read 676 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Allah is the Creator of the Universe.  Allah is the Arabic word for God. 

Religion has always been one.  Allah has sent Prophets and Messengers throughout time to remind us to worship Allah alone without partners, and to do righteous good deeds.  Man, by nature is forgetful, and many people throughout time have fallen back into worshipping men and idols.  Therefore, Allah has continually sent many prophets and messengers, known and unknown, to every nation on Earth, to remind us to worship Allah alone and to do righteous good deeds.

But why does Allah allow man to be forgetfull?

Allah allowed man the compacity to forget as a mercy to us.  Imagine when you've lost a loved one, and you felt great psychological pain afterwards.  It is Allah that has allowed us the ability to forget these traumatic pains, and move on with our lives. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: Why Allah allowed man to forget and had to send Prophets to remind us...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 05:02:25 PM »
what would you recomend to someone like me who doesn't believe in any organized religion?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 05:09:58 PM »
what would you recomend to someone like me who doesn't believe in any organized religion?

I would recommend to you, that in order to put all of your affairs into order, that you need to worship only that which created you.  That means prostrating yourself in humility to your Creator 5 times a day.  Stand and ask for giudance from the Creator of the Universe, bow and glorify the Creator of the Universe, kneel and ask the Creator of the Universe for forgiveness, and prostrate and glorify the Creator of the Universe.  After you've established that, the Creator will giude you from there.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 05:14:06 PM »
I mean, I'm cool with my parents and everything and I give them props, but there's no physical evidence whatsoever that any of the events major religions teach us happened. It seems like a lot of bullshit and it's been a major reason we've been killing eachother for our entire existence. I believe in God, but fuck man how much longer are we gonna argue about which gay ass little book is the correct one?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 06:27:42 AM »
There is no proof of any truth to any religion. I am one of those people that believe in science and truth. I see things for what they are. However, I do not believe we just came here from single-celled organisms.   I have been digging deep into studying all types of religion and I just do not believe that supernatural events occurred in the biblical days. If the supernatural was a real thing than why do we not see ghosts and supernatural occurances everyday.I believe the creator is a highly technological man that is a real person and not some mystical force.  I believe the biblical writers saw things that were mystifying to them and the only way they could explain them were by supernatural means. Its the same concept as if you went to an Eithiopian tribesman with an ipod. He would not understand such highly technological means and explain the situation with primitive wording and supernatural experiences. I believe that the end of the church is near and many people will not conform to tradition and realize the truth for what they are.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 06:30:44 AM by Professor Plumb »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »
There is no proof of any truth to any religion. I am one of those people that believe in science and truth. I see things for what they are. However, I do not believe we just came here from single-celled organisms.   I have been digging deep into studying all types of religion and I just do not believe that supernatural events occurred in the biblical days. If the supernatural was a real thing than why do we not see ghosts and supernatural occurances everyday.I believe the creator is a highly technological man that is a real person and not some mystical force.  I believe the biblical writers saw things that were mystifying to them and the only way they could explain them were by supernatural means. Its the same concept as if you went to an Eithiopian tribesman with an ipod. He would not understand such highly technological means and explain the situation with primitive wording and supernatural experiences. I believe that the end of the church is near and many people will not conform to tradition and realize the truth for what they are.

props

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »

Excuse me, we are not talking about Christianity here, nor are we discussing the Bible.  You need to learn to distinguish between the Bible and the Qu'ran. 

Is it because of the fact that you've never read any of the Qu'ran that you failed to make that distinction?  Or maybe it is because of cultural prejudices you continue to uphold, cultural prejudices that allow you to believe that since you've exposed the Bible for it's falsehood, then surely all other religious texts must also be false.

However, the Qu'ran contains no falsehood.  The Qu'ran is compatible with Science.  The Qu'ran is extraordinarily composed mathematically, with verses and words occuring in multiples of 19.  No man could have imagined such a feet if it was not for that man being inspired by the Creator of the Universe.  In addition to the Qu'ran's extraordinary mathematical composition, we find a large number of Qu'ranic facts which are proven or theorized by modern science.  Here are a few examples of such advance scientific information.

1.  The Earth is egg-shaped (10:24, 39:5, 79:30).
2.  The Earth is not standing still, it moves constantly (27:88)
3.  The sun is a source of light, while the moon reflects it  (10:5, 25:61, 71:16)
4.  The proportion of oxygen diminishes as we climb towards the sky (6:125)
5.  The "Big Bang Theory" is confirmed (21:30)
6.  The "Expansion of the Universe Theory" is confirmed (51:47)
7.  The universe started out as a gaseous mass (41:11)
8.  Evolution is a fact; within a given species, evolution is a divinely giuded process (21:30, 24:45, 32:7-9, 18:37, 15:28-29, 7:11, 71:13-14)
9.  The man's seminal fluid decides the baby's gender (53:45-46)

Equally miraculous is the absence of any nonsense in the Qu'ran.  This is particularly significant in view of the dominance of ignorance and superstition at the time of revelation of the Qu'ran.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 04:13:59 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 04:23:29 PM »
Allah allowed man the compacity to forget as a mercy to us.  Imagine when you've lost a loved one, and you felt great psychological pain afterwards.  It is Allah that has allowed us the ability to forget these traumatic pains, and move on with our lives. 

Hey, I've got another question: Do you believe Allah is merciful?  I know that this characteristic is attributed to Allah throughout the Qur'an, but do you think it's really possible?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 04:26:39 PM »
One thing's for sure, he'd be the first merciful dude to get, be and stay on top  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 04:36:40 PM »

Hey, I've got another question: Do you believe Allah is merciful?  I know that this characteristic is attributed to Allah throughout the Qur'an, but do you think it's really possible?

It's not a belief, it's a fact, Allah is the most merciful.  Without doing anything Allah is allowing your heart to beat.  You deny Allah, yet Allah is still sustaining and maintaining you.  He is certainly the most merciful.

32:9  ...And he gave you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brains; rarely are you thankful."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 04:40:53 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »
Excuse me, we are not talking about Christianity here, nor are we discussing the Bible.  You need to learn to distinguish between the Bible and the Qu'ran. 

doesn't islam regard the bible or atleast the torah as a sacred text?

there is nonsense in the torah now...

The Qu'ran is extraordinarily composed mathematically, with verses and words occuring in multiples of 19. 

and why is the number 19 special?

No man could have imagined such a feet if it was not for that man being inspired by the Creator of the Universe.

is that like "the agony of defeet"?  a great song, fyi.  seriously, i don't see what multiples of 19 proves.  how is that different from other types of poetry or rhythm?

In addition to the Qu'ran's extraordinary mathematical composition, we find a large number of Qu'ranic facts which are proven or theorized by modern science. 

the vedic texts also gets some things right, the creation/expansion of the universe is only now explained by still theoretical string theory explanations.  it also gets some things wrong however.  a true man of science would have to peruse the qu'ran and state definitively.

are you a true man of science?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »

Is it because of the fact that you've never read any of the Qu'ran that you failed to make that distinction?  Or maybe it is because of cultural prejudices you continue to uphold, cultural prejudices that allow you to believe that since you've exposed the Bible for it's falsehood, then surely all other religious texts must also be false.

However, the Qu'ran contains no falsehood.  The Qu'ran is compatible with Science.  The Qu'ran is extraordinarily composed mathematically, with verses and words occuring in multiples of 19.  No man could have imagined such a feet if it was not for that man being inspired by the Creator of the Universe.  In addition to the Qu'ran's extraordinary mathematical composition, we find a large number of Qu'ranic facts which are proven or theorized by modern science.  Here are a few examples of such advance scientific information.

1.  The Earth is egg-shaped (10:24, 39:5, 79:30).
2.  The Earth is not standing still, it moves constantly (27:88)
3.  The sun is a source of light, while the moon reflects it  (10:5, 25:61, 71:16)
4.  The proportion of oxygen diminishes as we climb towards the sky (6:125)
5.  The "Big Bang Theory" is confirmed (21:30)
6.  The "Expansion of the Universe Theory" is confirmed (51:47)
7.  The universe started out as a gaseous mass (41:11)
8.  Evolution is a fact; within a given species, evolution is a divinely giuded process (21:30, 24:45, 32:7-9, 18:37, 15:28-29, 7:11, 71:13-14)
9.  The man's seminal fluid decides the baby's gender (53:45-46)

Equally miraculous is the absence of any nonsense in the Qu'ran.  This is particularly significant in view of the dominance of ignorance and superstition at the time of revelation of the Qu'ran.

Hey Infinite; just wonering; what do you say to this dispute? (It's by Dr. Abdul-Kalaam Pangloss)

"The first Qur'anic verse cited as evidence of the Big Bang is Soorat al-Anbiyyaa 21:30, the relevant portion of which goes as follows:

This reads awa lam yaraa allatheena kafaroo anna as-Samaawaati wa al-Arda kaanataa ratqan fa-fataqnaahumaa. How one translates those words can make or break the polemic. The opening part of the verse asks "Do not those who disbelieve see that..." and then we get to what it is that the disbelievers have not seen (id est, what should have been obvious to them - interestingly hinting that the original intention of the author was to convey something that was taken as common sense at the time the text was uttered). A step-by-step analysis of the relevant remaining Arabic is needed here. Have not the disbelievers seen that as-Samaawaati ("the heavens") wa ("and") al-Arda ("the earth") kaanataa ("were") ratqan ("sewn [together]") fa ("then") fataqnaahumaa ("we ripped them").

What this is a reference to is not clear (though it does seem to be quite similar to numerous other creation myths that have the heavens and earth being separated by various deities, such as Kronos, Vishnu, Pan Gu, et cetera). Nonetheless, proponents of the scientific-hermeneutic approach sometimes offer a translation along the lines of "the heavens and the earth were once one piece, and then we separated them out from it". Of course, this is not exactly what the text says. The polemic attempts to correlate the ripping/separating with the Big Bang, but the problem with such exegesis is that if we accept that interpretation, then the verse is clearly stating that the earth was in existence before the Big Bang, which would be a gross error. The actual fact of the matter is that the earth did not come into existence until billions of years after the Big Bang."

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2006, 04:50:44 PM »
Did Mohammed fuck Allah in the ass?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2006, 05:10:52 PM »
There is no proof of any truth to any religion. I am one of those people that believe in science and truth.

lol!  science is a sham.  the one thing that a scientist should know is that every couple hundred years a new scientist comes along and says "stop, you are looking at the world wrong.  here's what's relly going on".

newtonian dynamics -> relativity + quantum mechanics (which don't always agree) -> string theory???  theories on gravitation are still being questioned.  

science is knowing that you are in a jar and trying to describe the jar.  it can't answer "why the jar is there.  even theories like string theory and the big bang theory simply say, "there's a bigger jar, something happened and this created the smaller jar that is our universe...""  still unable to explain what the jars are, why they exist...etc.

science is false knowledge.  

I see things for what they are. However, I do not believe we just came here from single-celled organisms.   I have been digging deep into studying all types of religion and I just do not believe that supernatural events occurred in the biblical days.

this is a very weak argument.  even in the bible, supernatural stuff isn't happening all the time to everyone.  the bible only tracks the "special" people that interesting things happen to.  if i turned on the news they aren't going to cover what you or i did today.  not if nothing interesting happened.  you need to check all across the globe and ascertain what interesting happened anywhere.  maybe supernatural shit is going down in tibet right now...and if it were, would that convince you?

If the supernatural was a real thing than why do we not see ghosts and supernatural occurances everyday.

supernatural occurances probably occur everyday.  do you look around for ghosts?  do you even know how or where to look for a ghost and how to see them?  what is a ghost in your estimation???

I believe the creator is a highly technological man that is a real person and not some mystical force.

what does that mean?  if you are saying humans were created by, or human development was influenced by, some alien that was human-like...fine.  but that doesn't answer the question of why things exist...a question which many religions try to answer.  some (judiasm, christianity) do a very poor job of it.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2006, 05:37:52 PM »
Did Mohammed fuck Allah in the ass?

Contrary to conventional wisdom, Mohammed was actually a receiver.