Author Topic: Which NBA team can pay Lebron James the most money ???  (Read 342 times)

K A I N

Which NBA team can pay Lebron James the most money ???
« on: January 13, 2006, 07:20:21 PM »
When he becomes a free agent  :o

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Which NBA team can pay Lebron James the most money ???
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 07:28:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure that the cavs can offer him the most money because of the CBA.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 08:21:34 PM »
The Cavs can pay Lebron the most money and he isn't going anywhere. He just said in the new issue of ESPN magazine that he wants to stay here in Cleveland.

I love how everyone just automatically assumes he is going to leave here and go to some big market like LA or New York. Sorry everyone, but he is a Cavalier for life. He is from here and he will never leave.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 09:02:43 PM »
but he is a Cavalier for life.

he must have been a serial killer in his former life to get that kind of karma huh? lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 11:56:05 PM »
LOL@people really think he's staying in Cleveland...Brooklyn Nets will be his home, mark my words.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2006, 04:05:39 AM »
LMAO@Tex  ;D I agree.

I might shed a tear if he signs a 7 year extension with Cleveland... lool.

Cleveland maybe pays him the most money, but, he gets more money from advertising if he goes to LA or NY for instance.
I think Clippers are a pretty cheap team, they could play him alot. They also have a great big man in Brand, so if I was LeBron, I'd definitely go there as for now. But he has to stay a year more in Cleveland anyway so things can change. If he stays in Cleveland he pretty much ruins his chances when it comes to dominating the league with his team for several years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2006, 06:56:34 AM »
LMAO. How can you seriously say that staying in Cleveland could pretty much ruins his chances when it comes to dominating the league with his team for several years and then hope for him to sign with the Clippers? I don't get it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2006, 07:06:08 AM »
LMAO. How can you seriously say that staying in Cleveland could pretty much ruins his chances when it comes to dominating the league with his team for several years and then hope for him to sign with the Clippers? I don't get it.

Kaman and Brand in 2 years >>>>>>>>>>> Z and Gooden
Livingston in 2 years >>>>>>>>>>>>> Snow

Apart from that Cavs just don't fit. Hughes is terrible there. I don't think whoever pulls the strings there is capable of ever building a good team around LeBron. Nobody wants to go there. Neither Redd or Allen wanted to. Cavs SUCK.
There are of course teams that would be better for LeBron than Clippers, fucker. But, since this topic is about money, Clippers make sense, cause Nike gives him more money if he goes to LA, NY or Chi I think. He should go to the Clippers out of those 4 teams. Bulls suck, they had so many early ass draft picks and never could establish an early pick of theirs as a franchise player. I don't him with Kobe, that might gain him rings but it would suck ass in the long run cause he wouldnt be the undeniable Nr.1.
Mavs won't get him, they rather pay bullshit players like Van Horn and Stackhouse 15 mio / year  ::)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 09:34:11 AM »
Cavs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2006, 11:13:44 AM »
Once again, he's going to the Brooklyn Nets. Hes gunna jump-start their franchise and create their history. Clippers would be a nice fit, but I think they already have something going for them, plus, why would he want to be on a consolation LA team? LOL...LeBron wont sign with the Clippers, I can almost gaurantee that. With that being said...

PG Shaun Livingston/Daniel Ewing
SG Corey Maggette/Cuttino Mobely
SF LeBron James/Quinton Ross
PF Elton Brand/James Singleton
C Chris Kaman/Chris Wilcox

Easily a contending team...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »
As I said above, read the new issue of ESPN the magazine where Lebron discusses this very issue. He is from the Cleveland area, all his family and friends are here, and the Cavs can pay him the most money. He isn't leaving.

There is something called Ohio luv that you faggots could never understand.....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 08:22:51 PM by Real American »

rik

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2006, 08:48:14 PM »
I don't know what team could pay him the most but i do know he is not staying with Cleveland.