Author Topic: Kurupt the kingpin vs Wu Tang  (Read 2623 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kurupt the kingpin vs Wu Tang
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2006, 04:56:03 PM »
off the top kurupt would have ate them cats straight up,writtens involved he ain't fucc'n with gza,rae,or ghost, meth is nice on a verse here and there but he mad overated, and also you got to remember one thing on the night kurupt served 1000 mc's,(exaggerated but still) you know he had to serve some wu tang cats yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
Kurupt was by definition a freestyle battle emcee. I don't think anyone from the Wu could have gotten with him on the freestyle battle tip when Kurupt was in his prime. Kurupt ripped a 15 minute freestyle on the wake up show and that became the stuff of legend. I don't think there were too many people in the game that could have gotten with them back then, he was that sick.
^I agree. If we are talkin about straight battlin...back in the mid ninties...in kurupt's prime...to be honest I don't think wutang was fuckin wit kurupt. Kurupt was that sick...like Juronimo said kurupt was a pure freestyle battle emcee.

P.S. Jurunimo do u have that 15 min freestyle...I never heard of it. You know you have to hook that shit up.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 10:36:19 PM »
yeah I think that Kurupt was to nice back in the day for any of the wu tang guys. If they were gonna write then wu tang gets the nod. But Kurupt was so nasty on the mic i dont know IF ANYONE could fucc with him on the mic back then. the only guy i think that is much of a battle mc as Kurupt was is maybe Canibus. But the things he would say back in teh day and how he would say it was so vicious he sounded like a little serprent on the mic. In "got my mind made up" kurupt and Meth both wrote tight verses but Kurupts verse imo was better then Meth's and he was def a top 3 in wu tang.

The Best of 3 Worlds

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 01:56:33 AM »
off the top kurupt would have ate them cats straight up,writtens involved he ain't fucc'n with gza,rae,or ghost, meth is nice on a verse here and there but he mad overated, and also you got to remember one thing on the night kurupt served 1000 mc's,(exaggerated but still) you know he had to serve some wu tang cats yell

hahah

yeah kurupt was the sickest on the mic, he'd murder every single member of the wutang back in the day

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 11:40:53 AM »
Kurupt was by definition a freestyle battle emcee. I don't think anyone from the Wu could have gotten with him on the freestyle battle tip when Kurupt was in his prime. Kurupt ripped a 15 minute freestyle on the wake up show and that became the stuff of legend. I don't think there were too many people in the game that could have gotten with them back then, he was that sick.
^I agree. If we are talkin about straight battlin...back in the mid ninties...in kurupt's prime...to be honest I don't think wutang was fuckin wit kurupt. Kurupt was that sick...like Juronimo said kurupt was a pure freestyle battle emcee.

P.S. Jurunimo do u have that 15 min freestyle...I never heard of it. You know you have to hook that shit up.

Shit I wish I had it. I only heard it once and that was when Julio G replayed it back when he was on 92.3 the beat before it was called 100.3 the beat. Back when Theo was on the air, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt and Warren G would get on the air and freestyle all the time.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Paul

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 12:19:19 PM »

yeah wen kurupt gets in tht mind set there are not too many rappers tht can come close to him on the mic, nuthin taken away from the wu, they are straight killa
funkyfreshintheflesh

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:35 AM »
Kurupt in 93\94 would have Chopped heads off one by one of the wutang members. I love them niggaz from wu tang but Kurupt was NUTZ homie. Pure battlin Kurupt was the rawest.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 09:26:51 PM »
Kurupt in his prime IMO was top 5 in the game.  Hes the west coast version of prodigy in the sense that they were quite possibly the best on there coast but never got the recognition they deserved untill now when they fell off in such a sad manner
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 11:21:29 PM »
Imo in his prime Kurupt was the MOST skilled rapper in the game and I truely believe it and always will until I hear better.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 05:44:25 AM »
I wish somebody had that shit when "K"ripp mcs at the (TUNNEL)that night.....from what i hurd,dpg was in the house.this was in 92-93.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.