Author Topic: Why didn't B.G. Knocc Out & Dresta and Bone Thugs N Harmony ever do a collabo?  (Read 1456 times)

$do11a biLL$

Bone Thugs N Harmony actually never have collabed with any of their label mates when they were on Ruthless Records. Whats up with that?

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
BGKO & Dresta were not on ruthless,  they were on defjam/outburst

BJV

I don't think bgko & dresta were even around ruthless anymore when bone got signed. Don't get confused about the tracks on str8 off the streetz of muthaphukkin' compton, that was a collection of songs from different times during eazy's career.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
bg knocc out and flesh n bone were preety tight, both in jail now, bgko and dresta were around bone thugs alot. infact, it was gangsta dresta who krayzie bone first performed the freestyle too for which they got signed at backstage in a cleavland concert eazy was doing. you can also spot bg knoccout quite a few times in the music video bhudda lovaz off east 1999.

they have one track i think, titled gangsta street, dont know if it is complete.

bgko and dresta in and out of jail all the time hard 2 keep a good communication link.

RECOGNIZE187

bg knocc did a song with flesh on his album!

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
yeah, knocc out was actually on both of flesh's albums.  on "comin' to serve you" knocc out mirrored the bone flow, way better than b. smalls ever did.  i didn't know it was knocc at first.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
yeah, knocc out was actually on both of flesh's albums.  on "comin' to serve you" knocc out mirrored the bone flow, way better than b. smalls ever did.  i didn't know it was knocc at first.

hook it up  8)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
seek and ye shall find
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

papa-smurf

B.G knocc use 2 be dope as fucc,He was the only rapper that was out that could fucc over the dogg pound,Because b.g knocc out had that voice and that flow that standed out,I think gangsta rap wise,B.G knocc out and b-brazy had potential of blowing up,THey styles standed out,But i doubt if b.g knocc out still got that baby gangsta voice that made his style stand out,Hopefully when he gets out he a come with it again,

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everythin posted is on point but theres another fact that Bone kinda took the style that knocc n dresta had wid ben davis etc and kinda never gave them thx for that plus the fact that E signed them over bg ko n dresta to ruthless made dresta and them lil madder cuz they were next in line to drop then bone came and kinda took their spot n shine.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Lo Flya

• 'G'
It would have been tight if they were together on a track. I guess eazys death sort of took BG and Dresta out of the limelight. Plus BG caught his case in 98 and been locked down since 99, it kind of made things hard for them to get together.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
the reason they were never on a track was str8 up, bgko n gangsta dresta were always n the streetz of compton puttin in work, doin dirt all that, real compton city g's personified 2 tha fullest. theres pics from a concert showin a ruthless posse cut with bgko dresta bone eazy and dirty red aka shaki.
heres a lil fact, near the end of e's life, he was callin him self eazy bone, some say he was gonna be a member of bone, bone considers him a member, even thou he didnt have there flow, he had tha og vibe 2 em.

dresta keeps goin 2 jail, knoccouts this year, flesh still got a lil bit tyme 2 serve.
i wana see lil eazy touch down with knoccout and dresta but he said n a interview its hard 2 get n touch wit em. lil e's n-hood crip, the nuty blocc, i dunno, i heard his lil bro derek, yellas godson affiliated with nbcc, he already put it down with bone and came out shinin wit a banger, thiz ant a game, he got a join comin soon wit bizzy, he need2 put it down iwth dresta n knoccout, then hopefully when atls released, put it down wit kmg n hutch, i wana see a ruthless reunion. they made some good music, no fukin playn