Author Topic: New beat (im working on)......  (Read 591 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New beat (im working on)......
« on: January 14, 2006, 03:11:46 PM »
.....here is a new beat im working on... i think its turning in to one of my best beats....

im very bad at "not finishing beats".... when im at a point where im not really sure what to do i start a new beat  :P hehe..

anyway... check it out... leave some feedback..

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TVIAB86NB5JD3VDMPNI04QR6A

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New beat (im working on)......
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 05:52:54 AM »
http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3257UQZFORP9Q36ISIJ1C09IQ6

i made the drums harder and better... and removed a little of the guitar.... thanks to T-Ful for some advice...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 08:06:00 AM »
Dope work, Oklin.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 08:20:27 AM »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 07:51:58 AM »
here are a new "version" of it... with chorus n shit..

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FBE3Y7OC43G52WRU53AYRMIV2

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »
not my type of beat, but it sounds good, chorus sounds dope too. 
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:26:59 PM »
BEAT IS IGHT KEEP DOIN YO THANG YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 04:24:23 PM »
beat is tight, I want to do a song over it, sounds like Islamic Spain to me.  Peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 08:29:25 AM »
beat is tight, I want to do a song over it, sounds like Islamic Spain to me.  Peace.

thanks..

i guess we could work something out... but the beat aint done.... are you a singer or rapper?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 10:55:28 AM »

thanks..

i guess we could work something out... but the beat aint done.... are you a singer or rapper?

I'm really just a freestyler, but I got a friend who is a singer/rapper, so we were freestylin over your beat in the car the other day and we actually came up with something that resembled a song, so we wanted to get on acid pro and put it down.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 12:54:32 PM »

thanks..

I'm really just a freestyler, but I got a friend who is a singer/rapper, so we were freestylin over your beat in the car the other day and we actually came up with something that resembled a song, so we wanted to get on acid pro and put it down.

okay sounds cool... do you rap in english or islamish or what its called... you are an islamer right?... sorry if thats not what you call it hehe :P.... can i hear something with you?.... im really positive about the idea.... but i think i wanna work a little more on the beat....

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 10:38:44 PM »

thanks..

okay sounds cool... do you rap in english or islamish or what its called... you are an islamer right?... sorry if thats not what you call it hehe :P.... can i hear something with you?.... im really positive about the idea.... but i think i wanna work a little more on the beat....

I'm just a regular English speaking white dude in America, the only difference is I converted to Islam 5 years ago.  My partner is from Nigeria, but he's been in America so long he doesn't have an accent or anything. 

I'm telling you man, I'm not a rapper, I just like to freestyle.  My friend and I were just freestylin over your beat.  He can sing and everything so we came up with a chorus and it actually ended up being pretty tight.  So we got on acid pro and it's sounding pretty good.  We have to make another revision and then I'll let you hear it.  I think your going to be suprised. 

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 11:29:03 PM »

thanks..

I'm just a regular English speaking white dude in America, the only difference is I converted to Islam 5 years ago.  My partner is from Nigeria, but he's been in America so long he doesn't have an accent or anything. 

I'm telling you man, I'm not a rapper, I just like to freestyle.  My friend and I were just freestylin over your beat.  He can sing and everything so we came up with a chorus and it actually ended up being pretty tight.  So we got on acid pro and it's sounding pretty good.  We have to make another revision and then I'll let you hear it.  I think your going to be suprised. 
'

okay...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 07:38:08 AM »

thanks..

i got a newer version btw... imma upload it...

EDIT:
here it is ;)
http://rapidshare.de/files/11652099/Document_31test.mp3.html

EDIT EDIT:
this will be the first time someone spits over a beat of mine... so remember to shout me out!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 09:09:21 AM by Oklin »

Paul

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
well done mayne, sounds like summit kanye west would cum up wit 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh