Author Topic: Are you idiots seriously in denial about the threat posed by Iran's nukes??????  (Read 1791 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am referring to 7's post in the other thread mocking the US for its strong stance against Iran's nuclear ambitions. Now I know that he is a German and that he is brainwashed by their left wing media, but are the rest of you guys as ignorant as him?

Do you not see the problem with a country run by crazy religious extremists having weapons of mass destruction? Remember, their government has vowed to "wipe Israel off the map". They are also a state sponsor of such terror groups as Hazballah. And you see nothing wrong with them developing nuclear weapons? Not to mention the nuclear arms race that would result as all the Arab nations try to keep up with Iran and build their own nukes.

Is that really a good thing for the world? Seriously, something needs to stop them or the balance of power in the world will change and that is a very scary thing.

Suga Foot

I thought Iran was just doing nuclear research?  There's nothing wrong with that.  I think nuclear research is a good thing. 

Eihtball

Why didn't you just keep it in that topic?  A new topic was hardly necesary.

BTW, no, I'm not worried about Iran actually nuking Israel, since that seems to be what you're implying.  Third-world countries build nukes as bargaining chips, not for actual use - no country is that stupid.  But if the U.S. wants to get Iran to back down, we need to honor our agreements this time and not do what we did with North Korea.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
We are too busy worrying about the latest on Brangelina vs. Vaughniston

That's why we don't care about Iran and its "weapons of mass destruction"

i'd rather Talk about

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
i really don't care if iran gets nukes.  iran should get nukes.  look what happened to iraq.  if iran wishes to nuke israel after they get their nukes, so be it.  it seems unlikely that they would do so.  

iran is going to stage an investigation into the holocaust, we'll see what that uncovers.

why is it that the only nation that actually nuked another nation gets pissy when other nations seek out nukes?

i hope iran remains steadfast in their course and develops nukes.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Do you not see the problem with a country run by crazy religious extremists having weapons of mass destruction?

that could apply to the usa too, and i'm more affraid of what they can do than the arabs

jeromechickenbone

i really don't care if iran gets nukes.  iran should get nukes.  look what happened to iraq.  if iran wishes to nuke israel after they get their nukes, so be it.  it seems unlikely that they would do so. 

iran is going to stage an investigation into the holocaust, we'll see what that uncovers.

why is it that the only nation that actually nuked another nation gets pissy when other nations seek out nukes?

i hope iran remains steadfast in their course and develops nukes.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki were atomic not nuclear.

J Bananas

look, if Iran starts developing nuclear weapons, America and/or the UN will intervene and shut them down. Why? Because people in the middle east don't need WMD's period. They've proven themselves throughout the history of civilization to be violent fundamentalists to the point that it handicaps their own development. Look at where they live! They live in squalor, and it doesn't help that two of the worlds oldest religions that have beef wth eachother are located in that area, so NO, no Iran does not need nuclear weapons are you all fucking crazy?!?!? stop trying to be michael moore and equate USA with Iran, you are wrong, and as you will see, history will play out and if those crazy fucks try to develop a nuke, they will catch a shitstorm from the civilized world.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
look, if Iran starts developing nuclear weapons, America and/or the UN will intervene and shut them down. Why? Because people in the middle east don't need WMD's period. They've proven themselves throughout the history of civilization to be violent fundamentalists to the point that it handicaps their own development. Look at where they live! They live in squalor, and it doesn't help that two of the worlds oldest religions that have beef wth eachother are located in that area, so NO, no Iran does not need nuclear weapons are you all fucking crazy?!?!? stop trying to be michael moore and equate USA with Iran, you are wrong, and as you will see, history will play out and if those crazy fucks try to develop a nuke, they will catch a shitstorm from the civilized world.

-George Bernard Shaw writes that America is the only country to go from barbarism to decadence without going through civilization first.

-And it's funny you talk about the Middle East being full of "violent fundamentalists" when America is the most violent nation on Earth.  No doubt about it.  This talk of WMD's?  America is the country that dropped atomic bombs on Japan, and is currently using chemical weapons in Fallujah.  America commited genocide against the Native American Indians.  America had one of the bloodiest civil wars a little over a century ago, America has been the scene of major rioting in the 90's.  Just in the last 50 years, America has launched major wars, against Vietnam (a country which never attacked us), Korea (a country which never attacked us), Iraq war 1 (country which never attacked us), Iraq War 2 (country which never attacked us) OUR DEATH TOLL IS HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY!

J Bananas, do you even think about what your saying before you post?  How can you respond to this?   
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 07:50:25 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Look, the US has preserved one of the highest qualties of life for it's residents and has become an internation hub for business, recreation, etc...basically everyone wants to live here. No one wants to go the middle east and you know why. Sure, we have a staggering crime rate, but crime here is a gang shooting or a dispute outside a club, not a bus bomber blowing up tons of inncent families! Middle easterners have shown thats the way they play, and I wont support them getting nukes cuz next thing you know some raghead will run up in a new bulding and kill several innocent "infidels". You know this, everyone here knows this, stop trying to argue semantics and minute points to try and avoid the fact that Iranians do not have the self control or respect for life to be trusted with nukes. You yourself are a shining example of islamic fundamentalist behavior. You put no responsibility or faith in the common man you are basically an instrument for allah. when you dont have to hold responsibility for yourself, you are able to do whatever you want, like kill innocent people, which they will do if given the opportunity. The only reason you are defending them is because you are a self hating whiteboy turned muslim who wants to be down badly so youabandon all common sense learned from living in north America and completely adhere to the islamic agenda. you do not think before you post, you ask yourself what high ranking muslims would say, and that is not healthy, for you will be manipulated into harming others one day at the hands of a higher up who can control you. stop being a little muslim sheep and open your eyes.

J Bananas

yeah, and if u think u have any idea what you're talking about, i got one word for you, maktub. Maktub nigga

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Is that really a good thing for the world? Seriously, something needs to stop them or the balance of power in the world will change and that is a very scary thing.

^^^This explains CWalker's belief system and the belief system of many like him in this country.  You see, it's not about right or wrong, it's about "balance of power", he is only concerned that America remains powerful economically and militarily, no matter how many lives they destroy in the process. 

CWalker, when you awaken and realize that this world is bigger than you and fullfilling your own selfish desires, then you realize that a man's life in Africa or Asia is equal to a man's life in America.

Don't tell me that your a follower of Christ.  Your only a follower of your own selfish desires.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever

Hiroshima & Nagasaki were atomic not nuclear.

atomic and nuclear are the same thing, both generally refer to nuclear processes that release energy, either through fission, fusion, or some combination.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
look, if Iran starts developing nuclear weapons, America and/or the UN will intervene and shut them down. Why? Because people in the middle east don't need WMD's period.

the trick is to develop the weapons in secret, and not let the world know how far along the program is.  all the u.n. is talking about is sanctions.   all iran needs is to be able to enrich uranium or plutonium to the point where it can be used as a fuel for a weapon.  the weapons themselves can be developed anywhere.  all iran needs to do is convince the world it should be able to develop it's own fuel for nuclear power. 

the u.s. ultimately will have to act unilaterally and bomb iran.  the u.n. isn't going to sanction military action.