Author Topic: Are you idiots seriously in denial about the threat posed by Iran's nukes??????  (Read 1789 times)

jeromechickenbone

Hiroshima & Nagasaki were atomic not nuclear.

atomic and nuclear are the same thing, both generally refer to nuclear processes that release energy, either through fission, fusion, or some combination.

I wasn't a physics major, but i've understood that splitting atoms and splitting nucleii yield drastically different results, with the nucleus being much more volitile.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever

I wasn't a physics major, but i've understood that splitting atoms and splitting nucleii yield drastically different results, with the nucleus being much more volitile.

an atom is a nucleus surrounded by electrons.  to split an atom is to split the nucleus.

now, there's fission and fusion.  fission is splitting a nucleus, fusion is combining nuclei.  maybe you are confusing those.  the early atomic bombs were pure fission, hydrogen bombs which are stronger used the energy from fission to produce fusion releasing even more energy.

either way it's all nuclear.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

jeromechickenbone

an atom is a nucleus surrounded by electrons.  to split an atom is to split the nucleus.

good point.

now, there's fission and fusion.  fission is splitting a nucleus, fusion is combining nuclei.  maybe you are confusing those.  the early atomic bombs were pure fission, hydrogen bombs which are stronger used the energy from fission to produce fusion releasing even more energy.

either way it's all nuclear.

thanks for the knowledge.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let Iran use nuke...It should be fun. 8)  Why not?  i don't care who starts it..as long as it happens.  I wanna see everyone's reaction.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

Let Iran use nuke...It should be fun. 8)  Why not?  i don't care who starts it..as long as it happens.  I wanna see everyone's reaction.

youre a sick fuck

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I am referring to 7's post in the other thread mocking the US for its strong stance against Iran's nuclear ambitions. Now I know that he is a German and that he is brainwashed by their left wing media, but are the rest of you guys as ignorant as him?

Do you not see the problem with a country run by crazy religious extremists having weapons of mass destruction? Remember, their government has vowed to "wipe Israel off the map". They are also a state sponsor of such terror groups as Hazballah. And you see nothing wrong with them developing nuclear weapons? Not to mention the nuclear arms race that would result as all the Arab nations try to keep up with Iran and build their own nukes.

Is that really a good thing for the world? Seriously, something needs to stop them or the balance of power in the world will change and that is a very scary thing.
iran never vowed to wipe israel off the map, the president even said they were not threatening israel they just said it should be wiped off the map which is entirely different because its just an opinion not at statement of the action they are going to undertake...

and it wouldn't start a nuclear arms race pakistan already has nukes, and the rest of the middle east is either protected by america or russia the biggest nuclear powers in the world....the only country which need worry about the nukes is israel, who already have enough nukes to wipe out the entire middle east!

but i do agree iran should not be allowed to develop nuclear weapons, but its an opinion i have against all countries developing nukes! it will be interesting to see how this one pans out, i'd like to see it resolved peacefully, but at the moment it seems like a clash of civilisations with both sides daring each other to goto war

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I dont get how high budget movies, fast food chains and obese people relate to the priviledge to have nukes
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I am referring to 7's post in the other thread mocking the US for its strong stance against Iran's nuclear ambitions. Now I know that he is a German and that he is brainwashed by their left wing media, but are the rest of you guys as ignorant as him?

Do you not see the problem with a country run by crazy religious extremists having weapons of mass destruction? Remember, their government has vowed to "wipe Israel off the map". They are also a state sponsor of such terror groups as Hazballah. And you see nothing wrong with them developing nuclear weapons? Not to mention the nuclear arms race that would result as all the Arab nations try to keep up with Iran and build their own nukes.

Is that really a good thing for the world? Seriously, something needs to stop them or the balance of power in the world will change and that is a very scary thing.

Well Your worst nightmare has already come to life. There is already a country with crazy extremists with weapons of mass destruction.You know what country?
The United States Of America.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever

iran isn't going to use nukes.  iran needs nukes to ensure that neither israel or the u.s. ever take military action against them.  iran needs nukes for protection.  the iranian govt needs nukes for self preservation.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

iran isn't going to use nukes.  iran needs nukes to ensure that neither israel or the u.s. ever take military action against them.  iran needs nukes for protection.  the iranian govt needs nukes for self preservation.
yea since pakistan said they got them america is now saying 'i'll be your best friend' etc. or maybe they were just involved in the coup which braught their president to power cos hes seems to be at odds with the rest of the population on a number of things

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Its always important to note with these misguided idiots that during Israels preemptive battle with Egypt. The U.S put a reconaissance ship into the oceans called the U.S LIberty. Out of nowhere it was suddenly attacked attacked and bombed by aircraft killing many americans. America immediately ordered an attack on Cairo, planes were armed with nukes and they were basically going to swoop over Cairo and obliterate it killing everyone in the process. At the last moment the planes are suddenly ordered back an investigation is launched and it suddenly becomes apparent that Israeli jets had attacked the ship, with complicit cooperation from many in the U.S government. The aim was to provoke the U.S into believing the Egyptians had viciously murdered american military for absolutely no reason.

So C Walker and other morons if you want to talk about sick fucks, well there is just an example of the sick fucks that control america and israel.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I reiterate another example, the U.N imposed an oil for food program against Iraq, one of those friendly programs which has killed over ONE MILLION IRAQIS. Madelaine Albright appeared on 60 minutes and wahen questioned about this it was put to her that 500,000 iraqi children have died because of these sanctions and when asked if she thought it worth it, she replied yes I think so.

She said it was worth the deaths of half a million children, and this is the same pure evil that is now masquerading yet again as the heroes of this world, its absolutely sick. >:(

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ wow...you are a complete moron.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol congrats you have just proven yourself an idiot, you can't deny what I said so instead you can only call me a name.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever

Lol congrats you have just proven yourself an idiot, you can't deny what I said so instead you can only call me a name.

once you start criticizing madeleine albright, you are basically criticizing bill clinton.  this causes even the people that passionately believe that bush is an evil man and that bill clinton was leagues better (and hillary will save the world) to become flustered as they realize you are lumping their guy and his team in the same group as the bushes and reagans.   clinton is basically bush-lite.

i don't know if the americans were actually going to nuke egypt.  can you post any links or references to that?