Author Topic: Are you idiots seriously in denial about the threat posed by Iran's nukes??????  (Read 1786 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
welll..okay..that's true...but still...the idelogy still spreading...maybe they should share lands , huh? haha

lol!  why should the palestinians share the land?  it was their land.  they were sharing it with jews in the area.  then, jews from europe with no claim to the land were given it by europe.  it's really absurd how that worked out.

that's like if you have a roommate; and then i bring some more people to your crib who are also going to live there and run shit.  why don't you make this easy and share your apartment?

the real issue is what is iran's angle here?  they must be scared that the u.s. is plotting action and israel as well, and thus they are trying to bolster support for them...

why else bring this issue to the forefront now, as they've done?
well it wasn't europe who gave them, the land us brits were turning jews away whilst we had it under mandate, american pressure lead us to just up and leave putting it in the hands of the american controlled UN

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
welll..okay..that's true...but still...the idelogy still spreading...maybe they should share lands , huh? haha

lol!  why should the palestinians share the land?  it was their land.  they were sharing it with jews in the area.  then, jews from europe with no claim to the land were given it by europe.  it's really absurd how that worked out.

that's like if you have a roommate; and then i bring some more people to your crib who are also going to live there and run shit.  why don't you make this easy and share your apartment?

the real issue is what is iran's angle here?  they must be scared that the u.s. is plotting action and israel as well, and thus they are trying to bolster support for them...

man...the situation is like this...iran has a roommate with isreal...iran is pointing a gun at that guy and says, "get the fuck out of my room."
and this isreal guy be like, "but this is my room...i paid for this room."   Iran guy says," i know...that's why you gotta get the fuck out of here and don't forget to pay the monthly as well."

If they share...it would be like somewhat..."Even."  If they get crowed....put them elsewhere..like america...but the point is ...you can't just tell them to "get the fuck out of my room" they somewhat own that part of that land.

^ man shut up, this is one of the worst analogies ive ever read in my life
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!

man...the situation is like this...iran has a roommate with isreal...iran is pointing a gun at that guy and says, "get the fuck out of my room."
and this isreal guy be like, "but this is my room...i paid for this room."   Iran guy says," i know...that's why you gotta get the fuck out of here and don't forget to pay the monthly as well."

If they share...it would be like somewhat..."Even."  If they get crowed....put them elsewhere..like america...but the point is ...you can't just tell them to "get the fuck out of my room" they somewhat own that part of that land.

^ man shut up, this is one of the worst analogies ive ever read in my life

u shut up, i was tryna make a point.  Because ya don't even have a brain to understand i'm tryna say..you shut up or get shut down.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol you are such a fool Israel didnt pay for shit, it stole the land from the palestinians (the occupied territories) has made over 2 million palestinian refugees, and refuses to allow them the basic human right to return their land. Furthermore Israel is banrolled by USA and has enough nukes to single handedly destroy all of the middle east and then some. Your analogies are not only simple they are also completely false.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol you are such a fool Israel didnt pay for shit, it stole the land from the palestinians (the occupied territories) has made over 2 million palestinian refugees, and refuses to allow them the basic human right to return their land. Furthermore Israel is banrolled by USA and has enough nukes to single handedly destroy all of the middle east and then some. Your analogies are not only simple they are also completely false.
money thing wasn't what I was talking about.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Bo$$ EaStSiDa

• Lil Geezy
america dont care who is doing what nuclear research, as long as they are not muslims....

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
america dont care who is doing what nuclear research, as long as they are not muslims....

pakistan has nukes and wasn't threatened while they were developing them, like iran is being threatened now
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let's be honest, if an Aran nation had nukes they wouldn't wait one second to annihilate Israel. I don't think there is anyone here who would deny that.

The Israelis, on the other hand, have nukes but would never consider using them on an Arab country unless attacked. They want peace.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Let's be honest, if an Aran nation had nukes they wouldn't wait one second to annihilate Israel. I don't think there is anyone here who would deny that.

iran is not an arab nation.  they are persians.  the eight years war with iraq was seen as arabs vs persians.  are you saying that arabs or persians are somehow inherently evil?  what are you saying.

everyone knows that if iran nuked israel:
a) israel would have time to respond and tehran and any other large cities in iran would be nuked.  and probably damascus too for good measure.  those syrians deserve it!
b) the u.s. would finish the job and annihilate iran.

only a madman would nuke israel.  it doesn't make sense to nuke israel.  why do you think the president of iran is insane?

The Israelis, on the other hand, have nukes but would never consider using them on an Arab country unless attacked. They want peace.

ofcourse they want peace.  they have already stolen the land from the palestinians and are ahead in the game.  why wouldn't they want to call a truce if they are ahead?

either way this is no threat to the u.s.  i am in the u.s.

convince me why i should care about the security of the state of israel?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 05:30:45 PM by nibs »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!

iran is not an arab nation.  they are persians.  the eight years war with iraq was seen as arabs vs persians.  are you saying that arabs or persians are somehow inherently evil?  what are you saying.

everyone knows that if iran nuked israel:
a) israel would have time to respond and tehran and any other large cities in iran would be nuked.  and probably damascus too for good measure.  those syrians deserve it!
b) the u.s. would finish the job and annihilate iran.

only a madman would nuke israel.  it doesn't make sense to nuke israel.  why do you think the president of iran is insane?

ofcourse they want peace.  they have already stolen the land from the palestinians and are ahead in the game.  why wouldn't they want to call a truce if they are ahead?

either way this is no threat to the u.s.  i am in the u.s.

convince me why i should care about the security of the state of israel?

Well, it all comes down to either you do it or drop it.  America don't need these emergency crisis meeting on the news.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL.

Zionism : Peace
Black : White
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Eihtball

Oh, you bet I can.  If you seriously believe that, the real idiot in here is you.  That is simply not the way international relations work - even offensive neo-realists (the Bush administration's world view more-or-less falls under this definition) wouldn't honestly believe that.  Third-world nations use nuclear weapons as bargaining chips, nothing more.  Perhaps it's legitimate to say that they want to be taken seriously in their demands and thus have to come across as being dangerous, but the law of secondary-strike capabilities means that no actual USE of their weapons (if and when they actually build working examples, which they haven't yet) is ever going to happen.

And as Nibs pointed out, Iran is not an "Aran" (I know you meant to say "Arab") nation.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:18:14 AM by Eihtball »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck israel. I cant stand those mothafucking jews. WE should kill them all.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I never said Iran was an Arab country.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
I never said Iran was an Arab country.

surely you understand the confusion, when you began talking about arabs in a thread you started about iran.

i did some research, iran is only 51% persian, 25% azeri (which possibly derived from the medes, persians and turks) and also some other groups as well; only 3% arab.  in contrast iraq is ~80% arab, ~20% kurd.  ~5% assyrian.