Author Topic: Stat Quo : 6-7 Dre tracks , 3 Eminem tracks,1st single produced by Dre....  (Read 1045 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
last night on dashadyboard forum stat quo took a lil time to talk with the fans

he said that the album will be out around may or june and it's in the mixing stage

dr.dre produced 6-7 tracks and eminem produced 3 songs so far and

"1st official single with Dre. Dre produced it" that's what he said, I don't know if he means that dre is on it?

he said he can't wait for everyone to hear it and he said:

"Wait until u hear the song that Scott Storch produced, I've played it 4 lots of A-list producers, djs, etc, they're all sayin' that it might be the best track he's ever done, IT SOUNDS LIKE NOTHING ANY1's EVER HEARD B4!!!!!!"

he said he is going to LA later this week to finish the radio edit of the first single

SOURCE:www.dashadyboard.com go to general chat and choose "Stat Quo will be here..." go to bottom of 2nd page 

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
Damn, thanks for the news..

I'm really curious if it's gonna work out, but it seems quite legit now..
Can't wait for that new Dre tracks and that Storch track :D

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
still waitin for this since 2004,
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't give a fuck about Stat until I recetly downloaded 1 of his mixtapes - "The Road To Statlanta".That made me change my mind about him & I'm really anticipating his album, hopefully it wil be bangin'.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't give a fuck about Stat until I recetly downloaded 1 of his mixtapes - "The Road To Statlanta".That made me change my mind about him & I'm really anticipating his album, hopefully it wil be bangin'.

Any chance of hooking it up?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Oh sure, it'll be up later.

ABN

i can´t get into Stat coz i hate his voice and his delievery. it sounds too sloppy when he´s rapping and he´s taken the ATL drawl to another level of wackness(i thought i couldn´t get wacker before i heard Stat).

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i got a feeling that its never gonna drop.... but i really really hope it does

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know this dude that works as an intern for Shady Records, and he told me that Stat's album should've dropped in late '05, but for some reason it kept getting pushed back. Most of the album was finished months ago, but they're trying to make sure the 1st single is a success. "Like Dat" didn't create much of a buzz.

'EclipZe

he's aight but dunno if he will blow up.... if that list with producers is right though looks like a lot of dope beats   8)

wcsoldier

Re: Stat Quo : 6-7 Dre tracks , 3 Eminem tracks,1st single produced by Dre....
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 08:59:54 AM »
he's aight but dunno if he will blow up.... if that list with producers is right though looks like a lot of dope beats   8)
With Dre and Em you can hardly fail , it all depends on 1st single as usual

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2006, 09:09:34 AM »

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2006, 09:10:24 AM »
hopa its true..and hook that shit up later!thanxx

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2006, 09:30:19 AM »
^Oh sure, it'll be up later.

Ok,thanks.
Have you got AIM or something, Ive been trying to upload this like 2 times already but I cant, if not I'll try later tomorrow.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2006, 10:14:03 AM »

"Wait until u hear the song that Scott Storch produced, I've played it 4 lots of A-list producers, djs, etc, they're all sayin' that it might be the best track he's ever done, IT SOUNDS LIKE NOTHING ANY1's EVER HEARD B4!!!!!!"

::)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson