Author Topic: Mobb Deep : Some more info on the LP, talking about Nas and Game...  (Read 967 times)

ABN

Re: Mobb Deep : Some more info on the LP, talking about Nas and Game...
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 04:32:33 AM »
on some real shit can yall take nas dicc out yall fucc'n asses networth,ain't nobody in hip hop with the exception of kool herc dj hollywood,bambatta etc are aboved being dissed,do yall forget nas took shots when he didn't have to on destroy and rebuild? now it's don't mess with nas? yall heard one fucc'n ether and made this guy out to be the diss champion hahahaha how lame is that,i fuccs with all these cats music cause they nice but that nas skullin got to stop yell
the disses on Destroy and Rebuild was an answer to some shit P said. and of course aint nobody above being dissed but P´s gonna turn into a little faggot again when Nas rips him. just like the little faggot he turned into when Jay-Z crushed him and when Nas sonned him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 03:42:46 PM »
Lots of people have been takin shots at Nas lately.  P needs to worry about and focus on himself, and why his raps fell off.  Nas doesn't really need to address P right now, if nothing else other than to not play G-Unit's game of pre-album hype beef.  Actually, they should each let their next release do the talking.  My money is on Nas.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 12:04:35 AM »
on some real shit can yall take nas dicc out yall fucc'n asses networth,ain't nobody in hip hop with the exception of kool herc dj hollywood,bambatta etc are aboved being dissed,do yall forget nas took shots when he didn't have to on destroy and rebuild? now it's don't mess with nas? yall heard one fucc'n ether and made this guy out to be the diss champion hahahaha how lame is that,i fuccs with all these cats music cause they nice but that nas skullin got to stop yell

its not about his diss tracks, its about his music in general. at the end of the day - Nas is the best rapper alive. id put my money on him against any of these fags that are takin shots at him (50, Prodigy, Lil Wayne, Jermaine Dupri, etc)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 12:37:18 AM »
Nas would destroy P on the mic nowadays bacc in the infamous days P would hold his ow. But i agree with everyone sayin that P just needs to stop talkin bout Nas. Just do your thing and put out a good cd with that grimey mobb shit we all love.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 01:48:10 AM »
^^^even on p's infamous days he wouldnt stand a chance against nas..... why r nas and mobb deep beefing anyways?

ABN

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 02:05:03 AM »
^^^even on p's infamous days he wouldnt stand a chance against nas..... why r nas and mobb deep beefing anyways?
well they squashed it and then Lake robbed P at Nas' Central Park show and then they started beefin again. kinda strange when you think about it coz Nas and Lake got problems with eachother now aswell. it´s a mystery to why they started to beef in the first place but Nas addressed some of it on Destroy and Rebuild.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2006, 10:35:22 AM »
It seems like everytime Mobb Deep has problems it has to do with P. Why is that? I never really hear of anyone having problems with Just Havoc. its either Mobb Deep or P thats beefing. never just Havoc.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2006, 10:46:29 AM »
It seems like everytime Mobb Deep has problems it has to do with P. Why is that? I never really hear of anyone having problems with Just Havoc. its either Mobb Deep or P thats beefing. never just Havoc.

Yep

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2006, 01:45:45 PM »
Havoc should go solo, he improved allot, I wonder how that would be  8)

Eihtball

« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 03:36:59 PM »

Cause P's an easier target.  Anyone with an illness like sickle cell is an easy target...given how egocentric the rap game can be, muthafuckas will pick on anyone they think is vulnerable.  And P kinda set himself for it by making some of the most gangsta shit to come out of NY in spite of how obvious it is that he could never be a thug.  He even looks scrawny in pics, whereas Havoc looks like the kinda nigga you wouldn't want to mess with.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 05:40:49 PM »
Prodigy did a song with game, Dead Bodies off the 1st Infantry mix tape.

He's a hypocrite motherfucker anyway.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2006, 06:16:38 PM »
Havoc seems like a real nigga and he sounds better now then he ever has. P sounds worse and he kinds of seems like a bitch nigga.

Eihtball

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2006, 06:38:06 PM »
Havoc seems like a real nigga and he sounds better now then he ever has. P sounds worse and he kinds of seems like a bitch nigga.

Man, neither of those cats are "real niggas" - they met each other at a fucking art school, ya know?  I don't care, tho - they make some of the grimiest, dopest East Coast gangsta shit around (or at least, they used to).

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2006, 06:51:20 PM »

Man, neither of those cats are "real niggas" - they met each other at a fucking art school, ya know?   I don't care, tho - they make some of the grimiest, dopest East Coast gangsta shit around (or at least, they used to).

They met at an art school so they cant be real? So youre telling me that 2pac aint a real nigga cause he went to an art school to.

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2006, 06:58:26 PM »
They met at an art school so they cant be real? So youre telling me that 2pac aint a real nigga cause he went to an art school to.

Given their brand of "real", I'd have to say yeah.  Pac was "real" in a completely different kinda way.