Author Topic: Mobb Deep : Some more info on the LP, talking about Nas and Game...  (Read 957 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Mobb Deep : Some more info on the LP, talking about Nas and Game...
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2006, 07:10:22 PM »
They met at an art school so they cant be real? So youre telling me that 2pac aint a real nigga cause he went to an art school to.

Given their brand of "real", I'd have to say yeah.  Pac was "real" in a completely different kinda way.

Alright Dude....whatever you say  ::)

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »
Alright Dude....whatever you say  ::)

Yeah, loc (are you really even a true?)  Pac's music was incredibly personal; it reflected how introspective and intelligent he was, it wasn't just some act to get paper.  That's what made him a "real" nigga - he may not have banged, but his way of keeping it real was to pour his heart and emotion into his lyrics.  Mobb Deep's shit is more like a crime drama - but them cats is still actors.  It's still great music, but that doesn't make it "real" at all.  I'm not hating on them, tho.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2006, 09:27:38 PM »
Yea i am a true Loc. I was just giving my opinion about how to me it seems like Hav is more real then P. I was just stating my opinion. Maybe most of there shit is made up, whatever then there great story tellers. I know Hav is from the hood so i believe alot of the shit he be speaking. You dont know if he real or not. Your guess is as good as mine.