Author Topic: Tokyo to get world's first 'maglev' elevator  (Read 419 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tokyo to get world's first 'maglev' elevator
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 05:05:03 PM »
^^ i dont know, but you'd think the magnets are powered with electricity.

you know what a magnet is?

Apparently you don't.  You know how big a standard non electro-magnet would have to be to suspend a fucking elevator?  Huge.  It's obviously an electro-magnet, they're hundreds of times more powerful than traditional magnets the same size. 

If your mind would have wondered a little farther, maybe you would have tried to realize how they would use a regular magnet to move an elevator up or down.  They couldn't, because you can't adjust the magnetic properties of a stable magnet, you'd have to use an electro-magnet and control the current raising or lowering the level of repulsion or attraction. 

Yet another example of somebody acting like they know shit, when the guy he was critisizing was right the entire time. 

yeh that was dumb of me i wasnt thinking but i do kno what an electromagent is.

to whoever said the shit bout the power outage...youd think if they can make an elevator with electromagnets and such they have brakings systems and securty measures.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 10:58:26 PM »
its just a matter of time before they get cars to start flyin in mid-air  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 11:00:58 PM »
^^ i dont know, but you'd think the magnets are powered with electricity.

you know what a magnet is?

Apparently you don't.  You know how big a standard non electro-magnet would have to be to suspend a fucking elevator?  Huge.  It's obviously an electro-magnet, they're hundreds of times more powerful than traditional magnets the same size. 

If your mind would have wondered a little farther, maybe you would have tried to realize how they would use a regular magnet to move an elevator up or down.  They couldn't, because you can't adjust the magnetic properties of a stable magnet, you'd have to use an electro-magnet and control the current raising or lowering the level of repulsion or attraction. 

Yet another example of somebody acting like they know shit, when the guy he was critisizing was right the entire time. 

yeh that was dumb of me i wasnt thinking but i do kno what an electromagent is.

to whoever said the shit bout the power outage...youd think if they can make an elevator with electromagnets and such they have brakings systems and securty measures.

still, only a matter of time... normal elevators have security measures too... you dont think they havent failed ?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 08:02:04 AM »
Dipset!!

coola

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 08:15:56 AM »