Author Topic: Any one from Berlin, Germany on the Site?  (Read 1524 times)

ABN

Re: Any one from Berlin, Germany on the Site?
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2006, 07:55:40 AM »
i also know a swedish rap group "skitzenblock" from stockholm if u wanna go there too... but sweden is cold man... lol... but the chiks are fly dats fo sho!
Sweden´s not colder in the winter time then any place on the east coast of America. matter of fact it´s like twice as cold in NY at the moment so it aint that bad over here. and Skitzenblock? aint no one over here ever heard of no fucking group called that.

Flipdog(soflybeats

• Lil Geezy
Re: Any one from Berlin, Germany on the Site?
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »
Sweden´s not colder in the winter time then any place on the east coast of America. matter of fact it´s like twice as cold in NY at the moment so it aint that bad over here. and Skitzenblock? aint no one over here ever heard of no fucking group called that.
ah man come on i was in your country in late summer n the shit was cold ass fuck... i dont even wanna know how cold it is in winter lol...

ay maybe i mixed up n they not from stockholm but one of em definately is thats my homie zom-b.... maybe the names tellin u sumthin BT (bevapnad tjökis) Indo... and some more... they undergroundish but dope to me... BT i think once wone a freestyle battle contest in tv... that was some time ago tho...