Author Topic: Any people thinking of going to police?  (Read 1632 times)

coola

Re: Any people thinking of going to police?
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2006, 08:04:05 AM »
as the welknown dutch saying goes: 1. "een echte vent, word geen agent" and 2. "een man met een blauwe pet, gaat met mannen naar bed"

1. A real man will never ever become a cop
2. a m man with a police hat, goes to bed with men.

dipset.

bullshit, there are good cops and you know it, stop acting like u from compton and got yo ass beat last month

obviously there are good cops man. my reason for not wantin to get involved in all that, is because id be the one upholding tha fucked up system. the police are so corrupt. not necessarily on an invidual bases, but the organization as a whole. its all politics homie. it isnt to protect and serve like they say. everything is for show, at least thats how it is down here in SD. making the streets safe isnt really whats important. whats important is making the taxpayers feel like their money isnt being wasted on lazy ass cops. so they do bullshit like prostitution sweeps, occasional drug raids, etc....and the news down here flashes it all over the place. meanwhile they dont show the real crime that happens in the city when people are really hurt...and the police dont do shit. Its all politics and business. Make the city look safe on tv so that tourists keep comin in and spending money and make the people feel like the police are "cracking down on crime", by locking up hookers and homeless people. Garbage. I dont really "hate" the police...but i see through their bullshit.

Dude, i understand you, but I'm one of those that is going to be good cop.  I need a career dude, and I don't think I want to fuck any career in general.

good luck man, im not saying u cant be a good person and be a cop at the same time. its just, youre joining a fraternity where, even if you dont have to participate in certain wrongs done to people, youll have to see them....and cant say shit about them. u cant drop dime on your "fellow officers" even when they discriminate against certain people....whether u agree with it or not. plus, i think alot of cops go in as ok people....but get corrupted by all the negativity they see. all the murders and violence is too much for some guys u know? so they start to have prejudice views of the people in the neighborhoods they patrol. where u live at anyways?

Thanks mang..i ain't going as some Mr. Snitch Bitch.  I know there's corruption..but I do my best to stay on my business and go home.  I wanna kick with my homies on street.  As long I'm off duty, i don't give a fuck what they do... I was hoping to connected with community..cuz i be in same hood with others..like family type.

you're not being a good cop if you know about law breaking and you let it slide... you are CORRUPT...

do you think your 'homies on the street' would trust you if became a cop ? dont play yourself.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »
Man, ever since they gave me a ticket for jaywalking - FUCKING JAYWALKING ON A STREET WITH NO CARS ON IT - I haven't been able to look at them the same. I ain't on some "Fuck Tha Police" type of shit, but a ticket for jaywalking? You gotta be on some petty ass shit to do that.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
as the welknown dutch saying goes: 1. "een echte vent, word geen agent" and 2. "een man met een blauwe pet, gaat met mannen naar bed"

that's why i keep job and homies separated..
dipset.

bullshit, there are good cops and you know it, stop acting like u from compton and got yo ass beat last month

obviously there are good cops man. my reason for not wantin to get involved in all that, is because id be the one upholding tha fucked up system. the police are so corrupt. not necessarily on an invidual bases, but the organization as a whole. its all politics homie. it isnt to protect and serve like they say. everything is for show, at least thats how it is down here in SD. making the streets safe isnt really whats important. whats important is making the taxpayers feel like their money isnt being wasted on lazy ass cops. so they do bullshit like prostitution sweeps, occasional drug raids, etc....and the news down here flashes it all over the place. meanwhile they dont show the real crime that happens in the city when people are really hurt...and the police dont do shit. Its all politics and business. Make the city look safe on tv so that tourists keep comin in and spending money and make the people feel like the police are "cracking down on crime", by locking up hookers and homeless people. Garbage. I dont really "hate" the police...but i see through their bullshit.

Dude, i understand you, but I'm one of those that is going to be good cop.  I need a career dude, and I don't think I want to fuck any career in general.

good luck man, im not saying u cant be a good person and be a cop at the same time. its just, youre joining a fraternity where, even if you dont have to participate in certain wrongs done to people, youll have to see them....and cant say shit about them. u cant drop dime on your "fellow officers" even when they discriminate against certain people....whether u agree with it or not. plus, i think alot of cops go in as ok people....but get corrupted by all the negativity they see. all the murders and violence is too much for some guys u know? so they start to have prejudice views of the people in the neighborhoods they patrol. where u live at anyways?

Thanks mang..i ain't going as some Mr. Snitch Bitch.  I know there's corruption..but I do my best to stay on my business and go home.  I wanna kick with my homies on street.  As long I'm off duty, i don't give a fuck what they do... I was hoping to connected with community..cuz i be in same hood with others..like family type.

you're not being a good cop if you know about law breaking and you let it slide... you are CORRUPT...

do you think your 'homies on the street' would trust you if became a cop ? dont play yourself.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2006, 12:17:10 PM »

dipset.

well I don't trust cops myself...but I would join it for money.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2006, 12:18:38 PM »
Man, ever since they gave me a ticket for jaywalking - FUCKING JAYWALKING ON A STREET WITH NO CARS ON IT - I haven't been able to look at them the same. I ain't on some "Fuck Tha Police" type of shit, but a ticket for jaywalking? You gotta be on some petty ass shit to do that.
shit...those cops would be shady...i guess they wanna play monopoly games with you...collecting 200 bucks for it. 

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2006, 04:38:40 PM »
my friends an family would disown me lol...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2006, 07:51:19 AM »
Fuck tha police!

coola

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2006, 08:33:16 AM »

dipset.

then you wouldn't be a very good cop  :P

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2006, 10:01:50 AM »

dipset.

then you wouldn't be a very good cop  :P
why not? :P

coola

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2006, 10:03:25 AM »
^ think about it.. you're NOT doing your fucking job ! what you think being a cop is a 9-5 thing ? when you a cop, you either a police officer, or a crooked cop.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2006, 10:07:05 AM »
^ think about it.. you're NOT doing your fucking job ! what you think being a cop is a 9-5 thing ? when you a cop, you either a police officer, or a crooked cop.
shit man..i would..i meant..like...I do my job..and just chill with the money that i get...so what's wrong that?  Ya know, at least I would be doing something than sitting at crib doing shit...

coola

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2006, 10:23:21 AM »
^ furry muff man, but shit dont be saying you will do your job, then kick it with your street homies. it wont work that way. all i can say is, there are enough crooked cops as is, you want to do the job ? do it properly, then you goto make sacrifices.

otherwise just make the doughe and be a crooked cop, just dont talk shit about going down the strait and narrow.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 10:44:28 AM »
^ furry muff man, but shit dont be saying you will do your job, then kick it with your street homies. it wont work that way. all i can say is, there are enough crooked cops as is, you want to do the job ? do it properly, then you goto make sacrifices.

otherwise just make the doughe and be a crooked cop, just dont talk shit about going down the strait and narrow.
eh...guess ya got  a point.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »

its because it was probably some bitchass traffic cop. those are the worst. their job is more to make money for the city, then it is to protect. thats why they wait to give tickets to jaywalkers lol

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »

theres more then one way to be a crooked cop. your idea of a crooked cop would be to not enforce the laws being broken around you because its your homies commiting them. as if most cops would issue tickets to their friends for expired tags or some shit? lol right. half the damn cops smoke the weed they confiscate and fuck the hookers they pick up lol. but yeah, i see your point i guess. my idea of a crooked cop...is that most of them are. not cus they ALL do their job wrong, but because their fellow officers do...and even a good cop wont say shit about it. i guess youre just more speaking for cops...im more speaking for citizens.