Author Topic: Any people thinking of going to police?  (Read 1637 times)

coola

Re: Any people thinking of going to police?
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2006, 11:06:23 PM »
^ furry muff man, but shit dont be saying you will do your job, then kick it with your street homies. it wont work that way. all i can say is, there are enough crooked cops as is, you want to do the job ? do it properly, then you goto make sacrifices.

otherwise just make the doughe and be a crooked cop, just dont talk shit about going down the strait and narrow.

theres more then one way to be a crooked cop. your idea of a crooked cop would be to not enforce the laws being broken around you because its your homies commiting them. as if most cops would issue tickets to their friends for expired tags or some shit? lol right. half the damn cops smoke the weed they confiscate and fuck the hookers they pick up lol. but yeah, i see your point i guess. my idea of a crooked cop...is that most of them are. not cus they ALL do their job wrong, but because their fellow officers do...and even a good cop wont say shit about it. i guess youre just more speaking for cops...im more speaking for citizens.

my idea of a crooked cop, is a police officer that doesnt do their job, not just bust their friends and family, but bust other cops, or busting people for no reason...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2006, 11:29:41 PM »
Man, ever since they gave me a ticket for jaywalking - FUCKING JAYWALKING ON A STREET WITH NO CARS ON IT - I haven't been able to look at them the same. I ain't on some "Fuck Tha Police" type of shit, but a ticket for jaywalking? You gotta be on some petty ass shit to do that.

its because it was probably some bitchass traffic cop. those are the worst. their job is more to make money for the city, then it is to protect. thats why they wait to give tickets to jaywalkers lol
jay walking is illegal anyway..right?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2006, 12:33:59 AM »
Man, ever since they gave me a ticket for jaywalking - FUCKING JAYWALKING ON A STREET WITH NO CARS ON IT - I haven't been able to look at them the same. I ain't on some "Fuck Tha Police" type of shit, but a ticket for jaywalking? You gotta be on some petty ass shit to do that.

its because it was probably some bitchass traffic cop. those are the worst. their job is more to make money for the city, then it is to protect. thats why they wait to give tickets to jaywalkers lol
jay walking is illegal anyway..right?

it is, but do u honestly think that some of this stuff is done because of money...and not safety? Down here, like most places got now we have those red light camera. tell me that shit isnt to make money lol. they say its to cut down on people running red lights...therefor cutting down on the amount of accidents. When actually, its increased the number of accidents at those intersections. Not to mention, at least down here, the red light cameras arent at the "dangerous" intersections. theyre at the busy ones. does that make sense? since they are for....safety, not money. Its all part of the same system. if youve ever been to a traffic court on a regular week day...and seen the amazing amount of people that are their, paying traffic tickets. Most of them, petty traffic violations. Youd know how much this is a business...and theres no argument against that.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2006, 12:40:54 AM »
^ furry muff man, but shit dont be saying you will do your job, then kick it with your street homies. it wont work that way. all i can say is, there are enough crooked cops as is, you want to do the job ? do it properly, then you goto make sacrifices.

otherwise just make the doughe and be a crooked cop, just dont talk shit about going down the strait and narrow.

theres more then one way to be a crooked cop. your idea of a crooked cop would be to not enforce the laws being broken around you because its your homies commiting them. as if most cops would issue tickets to their friends for expired tags or some shit? lol right. half the damn cops smoke the weed they confiscate and fuck the hookers they pick up lol. but yeah, i see your point i guess. my idea of a crooked cop...is that most of them are. not cus they ALL do their job wrong, but because their fellow officers do...and even a good cop wont say shit about it. i guess youre just more speaking for cops...im more speaking for citizens.

my idea of a crooked cop, is a police officer that doesnt do their job, not just bust their friends and family, but bust other cops, or busting people for no reason...

so u think that a cop that does their job...WOULD bust other cops that harrass citizens for no reason? If youre saying that a cop that doesnt do that, is corrupt...then you just about said that EVERY cop is corrupt. They dont tell on eachother lol. Thats rule #1...they keep all those issues internal, and give out slaps on the wrists if it becomes public. Thats my point about not joining them. You can go in a good person, thats fine. And you may even remain a good person. But you would HAVE to, at one time or another deal with situations where whats right...isnt whats being done. And in order to keep your job...you accept it. In turn...youre part of it.

coola

« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2006, 09:20:26 AM »

so u think that a cop that does their job...WOULD bust other cops that harrass citizens for no reason? If youre saying that a cop that doesnt do that, is corrupt...then you just about said that EVERY cop is corrupt. They dont tell on eachother lol. Thats rule #1...they keep all those issues internal, and give out slaps on the wrists if it becomes public. Thats my point about not joining them. You can go in a good person, thats fine. And you may even remain a good person. But you would HAVE to, at one time or another deal with situations where whats right...isnt whats being done. And in order to keep your job...you accept it. In turn...youre part of it.

man, youre arguing a point that has nothing to do with what i'm saying. read my posts, you will probably discover we're on the same page.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2006, 12:59:17 AM »

man, youre arguing a point that has nothing to do with what i'm saying. read my posts, you will probably discover we're on the same page.

read it....didnt really discover anything....but fuckit, the argument got boring anyways lol

coola

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2006, 08:48:08 AM »

read it....didnt really discover anything....but fuckit, the argument got boring anyways lol

i smell ya, the debate was leading no-where.