Author Topic: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"  (Read 1186 times)

1on1

• 'G'
What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"
« on: January 18, 2006, 03:08:44 PM »
What do yall think bout Tupac sayin "call the cops" when he got shot in the studio in NY back in the day???? ain't that "DIRECT" Charecteristics of a "SNITCH"???;D ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 03:21:45 PM »
I guess he was more concerned about getting an ambulance FAST... if the cops come the ambulance comes fast.. he can snitch later anyway
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 05:19:44 PM »
 Yeah Right, if that waz 50 Ya'll would be sayin he a snitch, but scince it waz PAC  you come up with ALL type of EXCUSES,  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 07:23:25 PM »
 ::)

Who cares? 2pac can rap, 50Cent can't. Let the internet thugs and the e-crips here argue over street cred.

It's supposed to be about the music, at least it used to be.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »
So he's a snitch if he wants the cops to find the people who shot him? He would be a fuckin fool if he just let them get away. Some people are just plain ignit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 07:52:43 PM »
what a snitch, i'd just bleed to death like a real nigga :tosser:

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 08:41:12 PM »
::)

It's supposed to be about the music, at least it used to be.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 09:36:14 PM »
Yeah, his fake. He only called out a whole coast, got shot and live, got shot and died, all over some street shit, and shot two police officers himself. His more fake than Pamela Anderson's breast on Baywatch. I me, when I get shot, I want to bleed and die on the floor and make sure no one tries and save me. Stand back and let me die, I'm a real street soulja.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 09:44:22 PM »
pac pulled a lot of bitch moves, but people look at him like he's God, so they refuse to even listen to the shiet he did
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 10:23:41 PM »
So he's a snitch if he wants the cops to find the people who shot him? He would be a fuckin fool if he just let them get away. Some people are just plain ignit.

Yup!

I thought Snitching was when you told some shit on people that wasn't any of your business.  For instance, if the doorman or something told what happened, maybe that would be snitching.  (I disagree, but whatever).

If Tupac wanted to call the cops because somebody just shot and robbed him... that's not snitching. 

This is elementary shit that a 5 year old knows, by the way.  Why am I talking to an adult about shit any preschooler could explain to you?  People can't see the forest for all the fucking trees sometimes. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 10:28:30 PM »
pac pulled a lot of bitch moves, but people look at him like he's God, so they refuse to even listen to the shiet he did

Yeah, but this isn't one of those cases.  He was shot.  He was bleeding to death, I think in a fuckin' elevator or some shit on top of it.  Every animal or human walking the face of the earth is programmed for self-preservation, of course the motherfucker's gonna want to get the police involved.  Shit if he fucked around he might have been the one that ended up in prison you know how that shit works.  Best to get the law down there and get your side straightened out before stories start flying around, do the shit legal and be smart about it.

I'm not a pac fan at all, I'll be the first to talk shit about him, but not over him trying to save his life.  The guy had a lot of passion, people with passion don't wanna die. 

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 10:33:07 PM »

Yup!

I thought Snitching was when you told some shit on people that wasn't any of your business.  For instance, if the doorman or something told what happened, maybe that would be snitching.  (I disagree, but whatever).

If Tupac wanted to call the cops because somebody just shot and robbed him... that's not snitching. 

This is elementary shit that a 5 year old knows, by the way.  Why am I talking to an adult about shit any preschooler could explain to you?  People can't see the forest for all the fucking trees sometimes. 
A dude I know fo a FACT you's a STRAIGHT up white person sayin this FAKE CRAP, snitchin IZ when you tell the Police/TaskForce DEA/FBI about criminal thingz goin on in the Hood, so U aint from the hood Folks, 50 never did that PAC did, If U read THE November 2005 issue of VIBE where Game's mannager talks about  PAC callin out fo cops, and "Streach" also said it, and Streatch also said PAC only shot himself and he didn't get shot 5 times, it's funny how LiL Ceaser aslo said that on the "Chronichles of JR. Mafia" and if you read "Queans Rigns Supreim" it goes into more detail, about PAC.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 10:39:03 PM by 1on1 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 10:33:54 PM »
LMAO

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 10:38:59 PM »

Yup!

A dude I know fo a FACT you's a STRAIGHT up white person sayin this FAKE CRAP, snitchin IZ when you tell the Police/TaskForce DEA/FBI about criminal thingz goin on in the Hood, so U aint from the hood Folks, 50 never did that PAC did, If U read THE November 2005 issue of VIBE where Game's mannager talks about  PAC

I'm not from "THE HOOD" and nobody I have any responsiblity for ever will be from the hood, or for that matter even in the hood.  Fuck the hood.  If somebody does something illegal, i'm gonna tell the fucking cops, too.  Wrong is wrong whether you're black, white poor or rich, fuck all that backwards bullshit where you think just because you're born black and broke, you gotta grow up illegal and hating everything.  Get a fucking brain before you end up in prison where everybody else from 'the hood' inevitably feels they gotta end up.  "STRAIGHT UP WHITE PERSON" what the fuck does that mean?  Are you a Crooked down black person?  What the fuck am I even talking to you for, don't you have some crack to sling?

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 10:43:16 PM »
IIIIIIIIIIIII
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 10:45:28 PM by 1on1 »