Author Topic: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"  (Read 1185 times)

Sikotic™

Re: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 11:12:06 PM »
LMAO @ this 1on1 guy. If someone just slapped you in public like a little girl you would have the cops on their ass in a minute.

I thought Snitching was when you told some shit on people that wasn't any of your business.  For instance, if the doorman or something told what happened, maybe that would be snitching.  (I disagree, but whatever).

That's what I thought too, or being disloyal and turning in someone that thought they could trust you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 12:00:30 AM »
pac pulled a lot of bitch moves, but people look at him like he's God, so they refuse to even listen to the shiet he did

Yeah, but this isn't one of those cases.  He was shot.  He was bleeding to death, I think in a fuckin' elevator or some shit on top of it.  Every animal or human walking the face of the earth is programmed for self-preservation, of course the motherfucker's gonna want to get the police involved.  Shit if he fucked around he might have been the one that ended up in prison you know how that shit works.  Best to get the law down there and get your side straightened out before stories start flying around, do the shit legal and be smart about it.

I'm not a pac fan at all, I'll be the first to talk shit about him, but not over him trying to save his life.  The guy had a lot of passion, people with passion don't wanna die. 

yeah but the problem is, when you're a rapper and in every song you're talkin about how gangsta you are and how many niggas you roll with - people expect you to live up to your OWN words. the more shiet you talk, the more people are waiting for you to give them a reason to hate on you. why do you think 50 is getting so much shiet from people right now? in every verse he talks about shootin people for any reason, then when he's put in a real life situation, he goes to the police and says "im fearing for my life".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 12:06:36 AM »
So he's a snitch if he wants the cops to find the people who shot him? He would be a fuckin fool if he just let them get away. Some people are just plain ignit.

Yup!

I thought Snitching was when you told some shit on people that wasn't any of your business.  For instance, if the doorman or something told what happened, maybe that would be snitching.  (I disagree, but whatever).

If Tupac wanted to call the cops because somebody just shot and robbed him... that's not snitching. 

This is elementary shit that a 5 year old knows, by the way.  Why am I talking to an adult about shit any preschooler could explain to you?  People can't see the forest for all the fucking trees sometimes. 
A dude I know fo a FACT you's a STRAIGHT up white person sayin this FAKE CRAP, snitchin IZ when you tell the Police/TaskForce DEA/FBI about criminal thingz goin on in the Hood, so U aint from the hood Folks, 50 never did that PAC did, If U read THE November 2005 issue of VIBE where Game's mannager talks about  PAC callin out fo cops, and "Streach" also said it, and Streatch also said PAC only shot himself and he didn't get shot 5 times, it's funny how LiL Ceaser aslo said that on the "Chronichles of JR. Mafia" and if you read "Queans Rigns Supreim" it goes into more detail, about PAC.
Your a gullible piece of shit if you believe everythhing you read. A couple of years ago the LA Times printed an article about how Biggie was the one that had 2Pac killed. You belive everything they said in their too ::)

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 12:39:21 AM »
The FACT that both KLiL Cease and Henchman where there and knew what happend iz  corraberation, p.s. PAC's mother's LAWSUITE agaist DeathRow shows Suge killed PAC and made it look like some one else, that lends credibility that PAC/sUGE ARE CAPABLE OF CREATING a FAKE beef with BADBOY.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »
LMAO @ this 1on1 guy. If someone just slapped you in public like a little girl you would have the cops on their ass in a minute.

That's what I thought too, or being disloyal and turning in someone that thought they could trust you.
WRONG if some one slapped me in public or private it would be on in a 1ON1 fightin match right then and there,your answer/questions R straight up whiteboyish man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2006, 12:50:15 AM »
If whiteboyish=common sense then so be it.

Please, don't argue with grown folks until you grow hair around your dick.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2006, 08:01:39 AM »
oh, ur that g-unit groupie, well if pac is a snitch, what's 50 then ?  ::)

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2006, 08:08:21 AM »
yeah but the problem is, when you're a rapper and in every song you're talkin about how gangsta you are and how many niggas you roll with - people expect you to live up to your OWN words.

Yeah, well that's fucking stupid.  Hip-hop is supposed to be entertainment, not real life.  I listen to rap knowing that 99% of the shit I'm hearing is made up (and hoping it is).  The fact that rappers take themselves too seriously these days is the reason muh'fuckas are dying over stupid shit.  No wonder we're all fucked.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 08:11:21 AM »

WRONG if some one slapped me in public or private it would be on in a 1ON1 fightin match right then and there,your answer/questions R straight up whiteboyish man.

Youre a racist and a idiot

ABN

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2006, 08:43:25 AM »
The FACT that both KLiL Cease and Henchman where there and knew what happend iz  corraberation, p.s. PAC's mother's LAWSUITE agaist DeathRow shows Suge killed PAC and made it look like some one else, that lends credibility that PAC/sUGE ARE CAPABLE OF CREATING a FAKE beef with BADBOY.
Jimmy wasn´t there but a guy he grew up hustling with was there. and that´s Lil Shawn aka Shawn Pen, Shawn was the artist that had booked Pac for the session. and yea people do let Pac get away with questionable shit but i´m not here to bash a man that´s not here to defend himself. so i´ll keep those thoughts to myself coz i´d rather not disrespect people when their dead coz once they die they´ve paid the ultimate prize for all of their wrong doings IMO( of course there´s exceptions to this rule).

Bigg $amo

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »
THE COPS WOULD'VE COME ANYWAY!!!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 08:51:45 AM »
lol wat u think cam did when he got shot...

watabout 50??

game?

banks?

shit joe budden caugt sum guy dat tryed to rob him at gunpoint an wrestled him to the police station...is dat snitchin?? ::)

coola

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 08:56:18 AM »
i think this should be in the westcoast section...

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 09:42:06 AM »
hahahah

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 12:26:14 PM »
 tregregtrehgy
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 12:33:15 PM by 1on1 »