Author Topic: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"  (Read 1184 times)

'EclipZe

Re: What do ya'll think About Tupac sayin "call the cops"
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 12:29:11 PM »
^ ok. doesn't change the fact that we'll, his music sucks now.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 12:30:09 PM »
lol wat u think cam did when he got shot...

watabout 50??

game?

banks?

shit joe budden caugt sum guy dat tryed to rob him at gunpoint an wrestled him to the police station...is dat snitchin?? ::)
Budden never did that get yo facts straight the guy tryied to shoot Budden and the gun jammed and got caught in Budden's Truck windo then he ran to the police station and Budden was running after him not noticing were they were going untill it was too late so budden had to give a statement.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 01:57:34 PM »

watabout 50??

game?

banks?

shit joe budden caugt sum guy dat tryed to rob him at gunpoint an wrestled him to the police station...is dat snitchin?? ::)
Budden never did that get yo facts straight the guy tryied to shoot Budden and the gun jammed and got caught in Budden's Truck windo then he ran to the police station and Budden was running after him not noticing were they were going untill it was too late so budden had to give a statement.

QFT!!!

Bigg $amo

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 02:00:29 PM »

watabout 50??

game?

banks?

Banks walked a couple of blocks straight to the hospital

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 11:29:58 PM »
for tha people who saying pac shot himself yall are idiots. even tha people who was there said pac tried to go for his heat and that he wouldn't go to tha ground like tha robbers were telling him to. and its not hard to know who are tha fakers and busters in this forum, just look at tha post and whoever said pac a snitch for saying call tha police after he took 5. thats some straight dumb shit. yall tha type clowns to get pulled over and talk shit to tha police and think yall are hard for that. fucking clowns and its so funny how someone can go by what some snitch named lil cease say. correct me if im wrong but pac never got on no stand and testified against nobody. But Lil Cease did. tha girl that used to suck up his homey was tha gangsta that his bitch ass isn't. and if somebody did some bitch shit, big did for speaking on pac on tha long kiss goodnight after pac died.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2006, 01:28:50 AM »
50 lost.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2006, 03:52:22 AM »
1on1 dont act like a tough guy. When Utreg Hoolies roll through your hood yall all gonna run like scared bitches  ;) :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2006, 10:31:35 AM »

watabout 50??

game?

banks?

Cam drove himself to the hospital.
And if you get shot and you call the cops to get to the ambulance how the fucc is that snitching? If i was to get shot the nigga that shot me prolly gone. aint no nigga shootin someone and standing there so he can get caught hell nah. Now if you go telling the cops the name of teh nigga that shot ya then yeah thats some snitch shit. And i agree with the guy that said the cops would have come anyways thats true. Shit get 15 niggaz standing out in one place cops are comin anyways to make sure no trouble is bein made.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2006, 10:38:42 AM »
What do yall think bout Tupac sayin "call the cops" when he got shot in the studio in NY back in the day???? ain't that "DIRECT" Charecteristics of a "SNITCH"???;D ;D

YOUR A FAG

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2006, 10:23:53 AM »
.....and ya'll still talkin about him tryin to take his crown away 10 years after he died. fucking pathetic.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2006, 12:27:26 PM »
So he's a snitch if he wants the cops to find the people who shot him? He would be a fuckin fool if he just let them get away. Some people are just plain ignit.

amen

1on1 you're a fuckin idiot get the fuck outta here with that "snitch" shit.  i'm pretty sure even the most heartless thug or gangsta would want some help after getting shot 5 TIMES!  When you get shot 5 times and walk away as if nothing happened without the help of cops then run your mouth but until then who the fuck are you to judge a person in that kind of situtaion.  2nd off pac said "call the cops" for help not to snitch.  you bitch!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 12:37:47 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2006, 01:14:11 PM »

Fuck being real. Fuck being hard.

I'd rather go to college than go to jail.

I'd rather have a 9-5 than slang rock on the corner.

::) All this "snitch" talk is fuckin retarted. No wonder our people are in trouble. Some of yall need to wake up.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 01:17:09 PM by Juronimo is Public Enemy #1 »
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels