Author Topic: The.Game.Presents.Stop.Snitchin.Stop.Lyin.Uncensored.2005.NTSC.MDVDr-rXn  (Read 2736 times)

mauzip

Re: The.Game.Presents.Stop.Snitchin.Stop.Lyin.Uncensored.2005.NTSC.MDVDr-rXn
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2006, 05:17:36 AM »
I was watchin this today (GREAT DVD, btw) and Game says that the "In Da Club" beat was originally given to D-12 by Dr. Dre, but D-12 rejected it......what the fuck were they thinking?!?!?! Imagine how hip hop would be different if that beat went to D-12 instead of 50 Cent......
50 already said that beat was meant for D12 in All Eyes On Me Part 2 on MTV.Im glad they rejected it, they would just ruin the whole beat, 50 on the other hand knew what to do to make this a classic song.

why quote this if it's not your own opinion?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2006, 06:00:39 AM »
I was watchin this today (GREAT DVD, btw) and Game says that the "In Da Club" beat was originally given to D-12 by Dr. Dre, but D-12 rejected it......what the fuck were they thinking?!?!?! Imagine how hip hop would be different if that beat went to D-12 instead of 50 Cent......
50 already said that beat was meant for D12 in All Eyes On Me Part 2 on MTV.Im glad they rejected it, they would just ruin the whole beat, 50 on the other hand knew what to do to make this a classic song.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2006, 08:21:20 AM »

lol

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2006, 08:34:02 AM »

that pretty much shows that D12 has no ear for good music

I heard that too on the Five-0 All Eyez On Me (Pt. 2) show on MTV.

But the question should be "How does D12 get to 'reject' a Dre beat?"  I mean com'on.  If Dre came to me and said "Here... take a listen to this, you can have it for your album."  I would never be like, "Nah man... thanks, but no thanks."  No matter how wack Dre's beat was.  I understand that they obviously gotta pay Dre the in-house price for it, but if Dre made the beat, I'm sure I can sell enough to make back my money and get some good promo.

ABN

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »
SNSL should get some comedy award, i just watched it and he clowns the living shit outta them ;D not the best "documentary" though but it´s just funny as fuck and damn dude that was locked up with Yayo aired him out bad.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2006, 10:15:43 AM »
Rakim actually rejected "Heat" and if you can believe it, Mary J's "Family Affair" was a beat that Dre recorded with Rakim in mind. I remember reading this Billboard music interview with Mike Elizondo where he was talking about it. Someone's gotta ask D12 why they passed on "In Da Club". In any case, 50 built his career on that track.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2006, 06:38:49 PM »
Someone's gotta ask D12 why they passed on "In Da Club". In any case, 50 built his career on that track.

I'm sure I've heard a track with D12 on the In Da Clun beat and it is ass ... very ordinary.

the beat wouldnt have done shit for their careers - no good having a dope beat if u dont know how to use it.

50 Cent knew how to use it ...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2006, 07:51:21 PM »
is the dvd out in retail stores?? or just online orders anyone know?

We Fly High

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2006, 04:14:44 AM »
was kinda disappointed. i dunno, i guess i got hyped about the idea from the trailer, but i cant watch 2 hours of him talking shit, shit got kinda boring, and i passed the fuck out.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2006, 06:05:45 AM »
lol at his closet
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2006, 06:32:07 AM »
man this dvd was funny as hell..... :D  ;D real comedy

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2006, 08:39:05 AM »
yea i watched it twice. game is a funny guy. and lol @ phat rats part.