Author Topic: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).  (Read 909 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2006, 02:29:31 AM »
So are you denying it was a battle? ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 02:52:20 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2006, 04:03:06 AM »
Plan Dalet?
Begin himself stated that "Deir Yassin was captured with the knowledge of the Haganah and with the approval of its commander" as a part of its "plan for establishing an airfield."
Battle? The Zionists coming to kill Palestinians and steal their land... and Palestinians defending themselves... makes it a battle instead of a massacre in your eyes... ok... then Palestinians carrying out suicide attacks is also part of "a battle".
Women and children were systematically murdered. Your empty head has been filled with so much bullshit, it's unbelievable how ignorant you are to historical facts.

Anyways... I'm not gonna argue with an idiot anymore due to your lack of knowledge, your ignorance, and the fact that you lack common sense.

Enjoy your food at the falafel stands... watch out for the bearded guy running at you.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 04:06:20 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2006, 09:28:56 AM »
Samuel Katz:
"When the onslaught of the local Arabs had been in progress for over four months, and a month before the planned invasion by the seven Arab states, about half the population still remained in the area mapped out by the United Nations as the Jewish state. Now began the fantastic phase of the exodus. A large part of the population panicked. Suddenly the countryside was filled with rumours and alleged reports of Jewish "atrocities." A highly coloured report of a battle near Jerusalem became the driving theme. At the village of Dir Yassin, one of the bases of the Arab forces maintaining pressure on the Jerusalem-Tel Aviv road, an assault by the "dissident" Irgun Zvai Leumi and the FFI (Stern Group) had continued for eight hours before the village was finally captured, and then only with the help of a Palmach3 armoured car, which arrived on the scene unexpectedly. The element of surprise having been lost, the Arab soldiers could turn every house in the village into a fortress. Jewish casualties amounted to one third of the attacking force (40 out of 120). The Arabs, barricading themselves in the houses, had omitted to evacuate women and children, many of whom were thus killed during the attack.

The Arab leaders seized on the opportunity to tell an utterly fantastic story of a "massacre," which was disseminated throughout the world by all the arms of British propaganda. The accepted "orthodox" version to this day, it has served enemies of Israel and anti-Semites faithfully."

"The Arab leaders seized on the opportunity to tell an utterly fantastic story of a `massacre,' which was disseminated throughout the world by all the arms of British propaganda. The accepted `orthodox' version to this day, it has served enemies of Israel and anti-Semites faithfully." I have dealt in depth with the Dir Yassin libel in "Days of Fire" (NY, 1968). The Zionist establishment of 1948, in its eagerness to blacken the dissident underground, helped the libel along. Only years later did the Israeli Foreign Office correct the record (in "Israel's Struggle for Peace," Israeli Office of Information - 1960) and in an extensive statement entitled "Dir Yassin," published on March 16, 1969. "The Jews never intended to hurt the population of the village but were forced to do so after they met hostile fire from the population which killed the Irgun commander." -- Arab eyewitness account and is a stunning refutation of the libel. On the fifth anniversary of the battle, Yunes Ahmed Assad of Dir Yassin wrote in the Jordan daily, Al Urdun (April 9, 1953) and covered in New York Herald Tribune, June 30, 1949 - And the first part (above) from Samuel Katz in "Battleground..."

IN FACT YOU CAN SKIP THE FACTS^^^, YOU CAN RUN OUT OF THIS THREAD AND REMAIN BRAINWASHED, OR YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE AGENDA OF THE LEADERS OF THE PALESTINIAN "FIGHT" FOR SELF-DETERMINATION:

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity.... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel." (Zuheir Muhsin, late Military Department head of the PLO and member of its Executive Council (Dutch daily Trouw, March 1977)

PPERFECT CLEARITY^

To think you'd go as far as openly disregarding historical facts just to maintain your misconception.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?