Author Topic: 3 reasons why iran should have nukes  (Read 518 times)

• Lil Geezy
3 reasons why iran should have nukes
« on: January 18, 2006, 08:57:31 PM »
1. the sourrounding countries (Russia and Israel) as well as countries in close proximity (Pakistan, India, China and the EU) have nuclear weapons. The real question is why the US has nukes, after all the US is not near any country that posess nukes (unless if we are counting Alaska being near Russia)
2. If the US and EU want to spread democracy then obviously telling Iran not to have these weapons doesnt spread democracy does it? Why should Iranians not have the same technology that the Western superpowers have as well as what India, China and Pakistan have?
3. Only having Israel in the Middle East creates an unbalance so when Iran gets the nukes, then there will be more balance.

We all know that this is about the West trying to control the world. And to "Real American", if America is about spreading freedom and democracy and equality, then obviously u are having an identity crisis as the US attempting to stop Iran from developing itself is clearly an act of agression, only 'Americans' should have weapons right and no one else is entiltled to them. Again I dont know if it was you who said that Israel wanted peace but Iran, or should i say 'Aran'(Arabs as u spelled it) would drop bombs since they are violent. This is a funny statement as the US dropped bombs on Japan so clearly you should be concerned as an 'American' as only your country uses these bombs.
Dont get me wrong, but I am sick some people thinking that the West is humanity's salvation and they should teach everyone democracy and all that other horseshit. Look what they did to Africa and Sout America. We dont hear anyone saying 'Europeans totally fucked Africa and South America so lets help them get their shit together' cause them being poor isnt a threat to the West as you want them to be under developed so you can keep opening up Burger Kings and giving off IMF loans with high interest. Has the US even apoligized to the black community for slavery? Even the pope visited apoligized to the Jews.
And one more thing- this idea about Columbus discovering America...Columbus did not discover America. According to  Merriam Webster discovery is "1 a : to make known or visible : EXPOSE b archaic : DISPLAY
                 2 a : to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time : FIND "   http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/discover
So to say that Columbus obtained knowledge for the first time about the Americas would be an act of lunacy, as there were millions of natives living there. So basically the natives dont count, but Columbus is the man as he is, again European mentality, a European or a civilized man, for exploring those lands.

pe@ce

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: 3 reasons why iran should have nukes
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 09:20:46 PM »
The real question is why the US has nukes, after all the US is not near any country that posess nukes

that's a silly question.  the u.s. has already nuked one nation [japan]; and there is evidence that the u.s. has considered nuking the soviet union and now apparently egypt as well.

the real question is why these other countries invest billions of dollars in developing a technology they have no intent in using.

the u.s. has nukes because the u.s. needs them, evident by the fact that they have already used them.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 09:24:15 PM »
And to "Real American", if America is about spreading freedom and democracy and equality, then obviously u are having an identity crisis as the US attempting to stop Iran from developing itself is clearly an act of agression, only 'Americans' should have weapons right and no one else is entiltled to them.

if you look at real americans thread on iran, he said from the outset that the main problem he had was a shift in the balance in power.  he wasn't really concerned about spreading democracy or freedom.  that was an extremely honest statement on his behalf. 

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 09:27:20 PM »
pro-iran reaction in the middle east:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4624020.stm

Saudi Arabia's Al-Riyad
Encouraging Israel, supplying it with the material and scientific means and encouraging it to create a balance of terror in the region is the main cause for seeking weapons equal in strength and deterrence. 

Oman's Oman
Israel's nuclear weapons and nuclear reactors constitute the real danger to the security and stability of the region and the whole world. If we are asking Iran to be transparent in its nuclear dealings, then we also ask the other big countries to be more transparent. 

Egypt's Al-Jumhuriyah
No to double standards - Israel relies on its nuclear arsenal to carry out an expansionist aggressive policy and to reject any just settlement to the Palestinian issue. As a consequence, the international community's failure to address this aggressive nuclear arsenal removes the credibility of any international move to prevent others from attempting to follow in Israel's footsteps. 

Jordan's Al-Dustur
Why do we not also possess the nuclear weapons to protect our security in the midst of a forest of nuclear arsenals and repel the hostile forces which possess such a weapon and which are not deterred by the international law? 

Egypt's Al-Wafd
When the Iranian president Ahmedinejad sneezes the whole of the West shudders... because nobody knows the final destination of the Iranian nuclear train. There are several important considerations, including the fact that Ahmedinejad does not joke, is not looking for a role, is not raving mad and is not concerned about being a box office star in the international circus. The only thing which concerns him is Iran and its place on the world map. 

Iran's Iran Daily
Iran is the only country to have allowed the highest number of IAEA inspections of its nuclear sites in recent memory. Now this process of systematic cooperation is being challenged at home and undermined abroad. With politics, power, greed and the dangerous Israeli influence overshadowing Western national interest, wisdom and reason with respect to Iran's nuclear programme, the patience in Tehran is fast running out.

As if the irresponsible and often clumsy attempts by the US-led Western alliance against our civilian nuclear activities were not enough, IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei jumped into the fray at the weekend. The able diplomat who has long enjoyed respect in Tehran because of his integrity, independence and impartial manner, added his voice to the Western tune. His tilt towards the openly anti-Iran lobbies... can best be described as lethal and not in the best interest of the agency he leads. 

Iran's Resalat
In order to deprive Iran of its right of access to nuclear technology, America has launched a propaganda campaign against the Islamic republic and claims that Iran's nuclear programme poses a threat to the West. While the result of unprecedented inspections by the IAEA has given no indication about the non-peaceful nature of Iran's nuclear activities, today, America, as a country that possesses the highest number of nuclear weapons and shows no trace of hesitancy in using them, as the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki bears witness to, poses a serious threat to peace and security in the world.

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 06:22:45 AM »
The real question is why the US has nukes, after all the US is not near any country that posess nukes

After this line I decided not to read further into your post :loser:

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:41:39 AM »
it is a stupid line... americans invented nukes.. if it werent for the US these unstable fools wouldnt be chasing the dream of an ultimate WMD as these countries wouldnt even know nukes existed..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 06:44:38 AM »
If it wasnt for hitler having a jew-complex germany would have had the first nukes  :tosser:

hitler got some hilarious jew-related lines

"A Jew always thinks Jewish. If he says or writes something in German, he lies." LMAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 07:12:15 AM »
it is a stupid line... americans invented nukes.. if it werent for the US these unstable fools wouldnt be chasing the dream of an ultimate WMD as these countries wouldnt even know nukes existed..

actually, germany was way ahead in terms of nuclear research and nuclear energy.  germans demonstrated fission first, and decided to make a bomb around the idea.  atleast half the people that worked on the american bomb were not american.  as taoist points out, many scientists felt germany was too evil which is why they helped the u.s. develop their bomb.  the u.s. just had the money.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:14:21 AM by nibs »

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 08:36:10 AM »
If it wasnt for hitler having a jew-complex germany would have had the first nukes  :tosser:

hitler got some hilarious jew-related lines

"A Jew always thinks Jewish. If he says or writes something in German, he lies." LMAO

lmao what a dipshit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 10:09:25 AM »
1. the sourrounding countries (Russia and Israel) as well as countries in close proximity (Pakistan, India, China and the EU) have nuclear weapons. The real question is why the US has nukes, after all the US is not near any country that posess nukes (unless if we are counting Alaska being near Russia)
2. If the US and EU want to spread democracy then obviously telling Iran not to have these weapons doesnt spread democracy does it? Why should Iranians not have the same technology that the Western superpowers have as well as what India, China and Pakistan have?
3. Only having Israel in the Middle East creates an unbalance so when Iran gets the nukes, then there will be more balance.

We all know that this is about the West trying to control the world. And to "Real American", if America is about spreading freedom and democracy and equality, then obviously u are having an identity crisis as the US attempting to stop Iran from developing itself is clearly an act of agression, only 'Americans' should have weapons right and no one else is entiltled to them. Again I dont know if it was you who said that Israel wanted peace but Iran, or should i say 'Aran'(Arabs as u spelled it) would drop bombs since they are violent. This is a funny statement as the US dropped bombs on Japan so clearly you should be concerned as an 'American' as only your country uses these bombs.
Dont get me wrong, but I am sick some people thinking that the West is humanity's salvation and they should teach everyone democracy and all that other horseshit. Look what they did to Africa and Sout America. We dont hear anyone saying 'Europeans totally fucked Africa and South America so lets help them get their shit together' cause them being poor isnt a threat to the West as you want them to be under developed so you can keep opening up Burger Kings and giving off IMF loans with high interest. Has the US even apoligized to the black community for slavery? Even the pope visited apoligized to the Jews.
And one more thing- this idea about Columbus discovering America...Columbus did not discover America. According to  Merriam Webster discovery is "1 a : to make known or visible : EXPOSE b archaic : DISPLAY
                 2 a : to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time : FIND "   http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/discover
So to say that Columbus obtained knowledge for the first time about the Americas would be an act of lunacy, as there were millions of natives living there. So basically the natives dont count, but Columbus is the man as he is, again European mentality, a European or a civilized man, for exploring those lands.

pe@ce
::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 02:52:23 PM »

So basically only the US has the capability to invent nukes?? thats a pretty cocky statement right there. We all know that Germany was developing them as well.

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 03:08:51 PM »
I hear alot of criticism about America, but no one is stopping to criticize Iran. A quick look would reveal why they shouldnt have nukes.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 03:16:41 PM »
I hear alot of criticism about America, but no one is stopping to criticize Iran. A quick look would reveal why they shouldnt have nukes.

You hear alot of crticism about the US because their politicians keep getting invovled in every fucking place in the world. Like a bully doing whatever it pleases.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 06:49:02 AM »

if the u.s. can have nukes, iran can have nukes.  iran is not worse than the u.s.  iran is not worse than israel.  it would be good if iran developed nukes thus balancing the power in that region.  it's bad that only israel has nukes in that region.

the u.s. is the most aggressive nation on the planet.  israel is high on that list.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 07:00:06 AM »

So basically only the US has the capability to invent nukes?? thats a pretty cocky statement right there. We all know that Germany was developing them as well.

they cant invent it now as it can only be invented once. duh!

iran is 10 years or more away from having working nuclear bombs.

the rest of europe is massively ungrateful for WWII.. if it werent for the brits being backed up by the americans we brits might have been free.. but the rest of europe would probably be wearing lederhosen..