Author Topic: Saigon stabbed!!!Speaks On The Incident  (Read 775 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Saigon stabbed!!!Speaks On The Incident
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »
Lowdown has just learned of an incident Saigon was involved in. Here is what happened, straight from Saigon:

"I was at 23rd and 9th Street, that’s where everybody goes after the club," Saigon told Lowdown. "I’m out there with me and my man. My man is 135 lbs. soaking wet. I have an $18,000 chain on. I guess someone thought I was food. They were probably scheming the whole time. I didn’t even realize it. One of them asked my man if he sold weed. My man was like, “Nah.” We were with these girls. One of the kids walked up to me. I thought he was a fan. He snatched the chain right off my neck. I took it right back from him and my man knocked him out. My man dropped him. We’re stomping this nigga out thinking he’s crazy that he’s going to come and snatch my chain.

We didn’t know he was with somebody else. His homeboy came behind me and stabbed me in my temple. I lost a lot of blood. When he stabbed me, I started fighting the nigga but I was losing a lot of blood. I faked a jack like I had a ratchet on me. I didn’t have no burner. I was like, “Hit the nigga, hit the nigga.” They started running. Me and my nigga were standing there and they ran. I had my chain and both of their cell phones. They dropped their cell phones when they started running. I’m out there like, “Yeah nigga!” but at the same time I’m losing a lot of blood.

I’m sitting there trying to catch a cab for three minutes because I didn’t want to mess up my whip. I was losing a lot of blood so finally my man drove me to Bellevue Hospital and they gave me a blood transfusion. They said that if I got there later I might not have made it because I lost a lot of blood. I still got my motherfucking chain and I got these bitch-ass niggas’ cell phones. These niggas are amateurs. If I ever see these niggas again in life, it’s going to be a serious, serious situation. I know what they look like. It was a crazy situation. I got someone else’s blood in my system right now. I just hope that person is as real as me. That’s real talk. Niggas got to die to mine. Faggot-ass niggas.

Big shout out to the staff at Bellevue Hospital. They were taking pictures with me. Most of them know me from “Entourage.” One of the young doctors was a fan. He said he had “Warning Shots” and all that shit. I felt like a celeb. I also have a picture of me holding my chain.

Kevin Liles called my phone today and told me that I’m not a regular nigga no more. This celebrity shit don’t matter to me. I still move like I want to move. I’m not a nigga that wants a bunch of niggas around me. This was a lesson for me. It’s ill that Kevin Liles called my phone. I felt kind of important.

I feel good right now. I feel strange having so much of somebody else’s blood in my body. I still got my shine, not that that really matters to me, but nobody is taking nothing from me. You’ll have to kill me to get my shit. I got a few stitches in my head from getting stabbed but I’m good. I’m already out, I was out the next day.

Look out for “The Greatest Story Never Told” and learn how to rob a nigga. I know y’all feel like assholes because we got your phones and I still got my chain. You fucking faggots. Learn how to do shit professionally you punk-ass niggas."

wcsoldier

Re: Saigon stabbed!!!Speaks On The Incident
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 01:04:22 AM »
Is it possible during one month in the year, none rappers is stabbed, shot or arrested ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 01:13:00 AM »
How the fuck are the ones with the knife the ones that run away lol.. anyways, if he has their cells, he should be able to find out who they are?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 07:14:53 AM »
lmao at the YEAH I GOT YA CELLS !  :D why they run when they were winning a fight lol?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 07:26:01 AM »
tbh something bout his story just doesnt add up. why would BOTH of them drop their cells for instance? that's just weird to me. let alone the claim that they both run away from 2 unarmed men of whom 1 was bleeding to death while they still had a knife. plus if he has their cells police should know who they are in a minute. weird stuff.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 09:42:37 AM »
thats fucked up.tnx for the news..

they probably ran cause things wasnt going like they thought it would n paniced..

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »
What a bitch thing to do! someone just out of nowhere comes up from behind him and stab him in the temple.

Saigon probably doesn't want to press charges yet or at all thats why the police aren't involved in it yet. But of course if it was someone like 50 Cent the SWAT team would be on their asses in 2 minutes.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 11:10:35 AM »
What a bitch thing to do! someone just out of nowhere comes up from behind him and stab him in the temple.

Saigon probably doesn't want to press charges yet or at all thats why the police aren't involved in it yet. But of course if it was someone like 50 Cent the SWAT team would be on their asses in 2 minutes.
lol...swat team.lol.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 11:31:45 AM »
He preferred taking a cab (and meanwhile taking the risk of dying) rather than taking his own car because it might've gotten dirty? Daaaaaaaamn...how stupid can someone be?! YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE AND THE THING YOU CARE ABOUT MOST IS A FUCKING CAR?

Saigon's a good rapper but he can say real dumb shit at times...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »
He preferred taking a cab (and meanwhile taking the risk of dying) rather than taking his own car because it might've gotten dirty? Daaaaaaaamn...how stupid can someone be?! YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE AND THE THING YOU CARE ABOUT MOST IS A FUCKING CAR?

Saigon's a good rapper but he can say real dumb shit at times...

yup
NO MORE WAR

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
Saigon is a trooper!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »
stabbed in the temple, im suprised he even survived