Author Topic: Bush wants to impose Martial Law  (Read 715 times)

dexter

Re: Bush wants to impose Martial Law
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 07:48:18 AM »
i believe bush is evil, but what is this talk about marshal law?

make a useful post.  this is a useless thread.
What is MARSHAL law  ASS?

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 10:29:59 AM »
You all are FUCKING STUPID.

The reason why the US government allowed 9-11 to happen was so we could put the blame on Iraq.  By invading Iraq we have prevented them from eventually creating their own democracy.  The reason why we don't want democracy is because then Shiite Muslims in the south (where most of the oil is) would be the dominant political force.  They would have every reason to form alliances with their Shiite neighbors Saudi Arabia and Iran.  Iran's anti-western ideology would easily spread to Iraq and Saudi Arabia this way and they would most likely stop giving their oil to the US and become part of the Asia energy security grid based in China and also including Russia & India.  Thus, the US invaded Iraq to halt the progress in their country, then secured oil for the future by installing an ex-UNOCAL employee who favors chaos and the US government.

The US isn't trying to impose martial law, you dumbasses.  It is about securing oil for the country and $$ for the Bushes.  Also, a country under martial law is not only extremely expensive to upkeep but also dangerous as civilians would eventually over-turn the government.

you just got it all figured out huh? too bad your pops still doesnt approve of your lifestyle ahahaha!!!! jk

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 11:18:16 AM »

The reason why the US government allowed 9-11 to happen was so we could put the blame on Iraq. By invading Iraq we have prevented them from eventually creating their own democracy. The reason why we don't want democracy is because then Shiite Muslims in the south (where most of the oil is) would be the dominant political force. They would have every reason to form alliances with their Shiite neighbors Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran's anti-western ideology would easily spread to Iraq and Saudi Arabia this way and they would most likely stop giving their oil to the US and become part of the Asia energy security grid based in China and also including Russia & India. Thus, the US invaded Iraq to halt the progress in their country, then secured oil for the future by installing an ex-UNOCAL employee who favors chaos and the US government.

The US isn't trying to impose martial law, you dumbasses. It is about securing oil for the country and $$ for the Bushes. Also, a country under martial law is not only extremely expensive to upkeep but also dangerous as civilians would eventually over-turn the government.
don't speak about shit u don't understand
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 02:40:34 PM »
1st off saudi arabia ain't shias,most oil is in the kurdish part in the north,and if the usa was scared about the shiite majority why did they let them take the country right now,
United Arab States

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 08:31:10 PM »
1st off saudi arabia ain't shias,most oil is in the kurdish part in the north,and if the usa was scared about the shiite majority why did they let them take the country right now,

The state religion of Saudi Arabia is SUNNI, not Kurdish.  And sorry, made a mistake, I meant EASTERN, not southern -- sorry for the confusion.

There is a Shiite population in eastern Saudi Arabia that has been brutally oppressed by the US-backed, fundamentalist dictatorship.  This IS where most of Saudi Arabia's oil is.

The Ash Sharqiyah province of Saudi Arabia is located on the south-eastern side of Saudi Arabia.  Saudi Aramco oil company is headed there.  There the population is largely Shiite.  In the Ash Sharquiyah lies the world's two biggest oil reserves, Ghawar and Safaniya.

The two biggest oil reserves in the world are located in Saudi Arabia, Ghawar and Safaniya.  Both are in the north-east.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 08:40:46 PM »

The reason why the US government allowed 9-11 to happen was so we could put the blame on Iraq. By invading Iraq we have prevented them from eventually creating their own democracy. The reason why we don't want democracy is because then Shiite Muslims in the south (where most of the oil is) would be the dominant political force. They would have every reason to form alliances with their Shiite neighbors Saudi Arabia and Iran. Iran's anti-western ideology would easily spread to Iraq and Saudi Arabia this way and they would most likely stop giving their oil to the US and become part of the Asia energy security grid based in China and also including Russia & India. Thus, the US invaded Iraq to halt the progress in their country, then secured oil for the future by installing an ex-UNOCAL employee who favors chaos and the US government.

The US isn't trying to impose martial law, you dumbasses. It is about securing oil for the country and $$ for the Bushes. Also, a country under martial law is not only extremely expensive to upkeep but also dangerous as civilians would eventually over-turn the government.

You want to tell that to Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn, too, you little bitch... cause those are my sources.  And I easily managed to disprove that shit you said in your next comment with one look into Word Book Encyclopedia.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 09:45:56 PM »

You want to tell that to Noam Chomsky and Howard Zinn, too, you little bitch... cause those are my sources.  And I easily managed to disprove that shit you said in your next comment with one look into Word Book Encyclopedia.

SHUT THE FUUUUUUUCK UP

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 07:37:54 AM »
i lived in that area all my life ,i don't give a fuck about ur sources.
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 03:36:59 PM »
The Ash Sharqiyah province of Saudi Arabia is located on the south-eastern side of Saudi Arabia.  Saudi Aramco oil company is headed there.  There the population is largely Shiite.  In the Ash Sharquiyah lies the world's two biggest oil reserves, Ghawar and Safaniya.

The two biggest oil reserves in the world are located in Saudi Arabia, Ghawar and Safaniya.  Both are in the north-east.

South-east or north-east????
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2006, 07:23:25 PM »
chyea, just remember along with apathy comes inaction. even on the behalf of ppl opposed to corporate takeovers and whatnot, if all we do is talk, theres just gonna be a even bigger number of unhappy people. thats why i plan on taking out a large corporate magnate by force. shit, the nsa is gona see that huh

what the fuck do u want college kids to do besides criticize and protest?

trade in daddy paid tuitions to pick up an AK?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 02:25:41 PM »

South-east or north-east????

Northeast, sorry.

Indie Visual

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 02:27:39 PM »
chyea, just remember along with apathy comes inaction. even on the behalf of ppl opposed to corporate takeovers and whatnot, if all we do is talk, theres just gonna be a even bigger number of unhappy people. thats why i plan on taking out a large corporate magnate by force. shit, the nsa is gona see that huh

what the fuck do u want college kids to do besides criticize and protest?

trade in daddy paid tuitions to pick up an AK?

Are you promoting futility???!!  You do realize the philosphy was invented as a way for corporations to control the population into believing that they are nothing more than consumers and any effort to rebel is futile.

I believe in non-violent civil disobedience like Emerson and Thoreau.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 05:45:03 PM »
yes and again, why would u expect college students to wonder out in the streets protesting non violently and being disobedient

they have better things to do

drunk white girls to fuck, kegs to tap etcetra etcetra
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll