Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6194 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2006, 07:09:18 PM »
seriously though, why the fuck do you even care lmao

LOL. Good question. I guess it bothers me to know people this dumb really do exist...On top of that, I'm bored as fuck at work, which pretty much helped the cause...
its because i proved my point of his "Touchyness" and he got all butthurt and decided to retaliate, lets get real here touchy mcgee

^Does anyone here even consider this a sentence? LOL. I don't know how you guys don't see what I mean...
LMMFAO @ you caring so much about the way i type, fuckin pathetic ass loswer...oh wait loser, sorry i miss spelleded that oh mann, toouchhy macgee da grammer police is going to get me!

fuckin pathetic ass loser, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pinning your insecurities on others is no way to get over them... 8)
Thats the contradiction of all contradictions right there
Mr. "I son everyone" yet always get sonned
8)
continue spell checking my posts you loser
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How is me saying "I son you" an example of me pinning my insecurities on others? Are you even smart enough to get what's going on around you? LMAO. Where's the contradiction? You can't just place "big" words  out of context to sound smart, you fuckin' moron... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »
seriously though, why the fuck do you even care lmao

LOL. Good question. I guess it bothers me to know people this dumb really do exist...On top of that, I'm bored as fuck at work, which pretty much helped the cause...
its because i proved my point of his "Touchyness" and he got all butthurt and decided to retaliate, lets get real here touchy mcgee

^Does anyone here even consider this a sentence? LOL. I don't know how you guys don't see what I mean...
LMMFAO @ you caring so much about the way i type, fuckin pathetic ass loswer...oh wait loser, sorry i miss spelleded that oh mann, toouchhy macgee da grammer police is going to get me!

fuckin pathetic ass loser, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pinning your insecurities on others is no way to get over them... 8)
Thats the contradiction of all contradictions right there
Mr. "I son everyone" yet always get sonned
8)
continue spell checking my posts you loser
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How is me saying "I son you" an example of me pinning my insecurities on others? Are you even smart enough to get what's going on around you? LMAO. Where's the contradiction? You can't just place "big" words  out of context to sound smart, you fuckin' moron... :-X
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
now that was hilarious
let me say this as simple as i could
when you say "I son everyone" when its a FACT that you get sonned, your pinning you insecurity on your wishes of sonning people.
dude, why am i wasting my time talking to your loser ass, youll never get it... your a loser online and in real life. sad dude, sad

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2006, 11:11:07 AM »
your pinning you insecurity on your wishes of sonning people.

^^^LMAOOOO. Am I also the only one who has no idea if this is meant to be a sentence? You keep proving my point man. Straight up, you're a dumb ass retard.

Throwback

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »
dipset.

'EclipZe

« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2006, 11:38:57 AM »
Babygirl ur down with the dipshit, well then get ur lips wet

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »
Cam killed the Dipset Movement.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
your pinning you insecurity on your wishes of sonning people.

^^^LMAOOOO. Am I also the only one who has no idea if this is meant to be a sentence? You keep proving my point man. Straight up, you're a dumb ass retard.
hahahahahahhahahahaha
and you keep proving my point, dude no one likes you or cares what u think, like in real life....you ask for someone to agree with you or side with you and 5 PAGES LATER no one has come forward, yet your still here arguing ....why? straight up loser, seriously, your posts keep making less sence as we go on, you need to stop, for your own good.

J Bananas

« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2006, 04:13:39 PM »
^^^
youre kind of an idiot for perpetuating this. you coulda won by not responding

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2006, 04:59:36 PM »
your posts keep making less sence as we go on

^^LMFAO. Classic E-Crazy for you...Man, you're idiocy has to be the funniest I've ever seen on a message board. I remember a member called Slickafella. He was almost as dumb as you. Nobody ever knew what he was saying, but you honestly take his place as the most entertaining poster from dumbness. Remember, only you can lose in this...Not only are you extremely uneducated, but I'm already known for having 5+ page beefs. It's not like this is hurting my image on this board whatsoever. People already knew what I'm about here, I've been here for 5 years...I stand for myself, ALWAYS. You, however, all you can do is make people realize you're an idiot...Keep replying and people will hate you just as much as they hate me, you dumbfuck...LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2006, 05:39:36 PM »
Okay, let's wrap this up. Time for the closing arguments.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2006, 08:31:54 PM »
jury verdict ---> 7 pages

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2006, 09:43:50 PM »

^^LMFAO. Classic E-Crazy for you...Man, you're idiocy has to be the funniest I've ever seen on a message board. I remember a member called Slickafella. He was almost as dumb as you. Nobody ever knew what he was saying, but you honestly take his place as the most entertaining poster from dumbness. Remember, only you can lose in this...Not only are you extremely uneducated, but I'm already known for having 5+ page beefs. It's not like this is hurting my image on this board whatsoever. People already knew what I'm about here, I've been here for 5 years...I stand for myself, ALWAYS. You, however, all you can do is make people realize you're an idiot...Keep replying and people will hate you just as much as they hate me, you dumbfuck...LOL
what does that have to do with anything? so what you change your argument point when you know you have been sonned so bad? what happend to the "Grammer vs. Spelling" thing? hahhaahahahahahaha yeah, sad dude, really sad.
everyone knows what im saying, everyone knows that im here just to get your touchy ass all wild and out with emotion (and i did that in a few seconds of posting) people are hardly looking at this post anyway, because your just a big joke to everyone. and you will kill to have the last word in anywhere, so even if i post "LOL, your dumb" you will come back with a 2 paragraph reply on how your a dubcc legend and sonned so many people and got caught smoking weed and smuggling weed while taking mushrooms and acid that his daddy bought him at a jewish temple while rapping under the name scat.

hahahahahahaahahaaha, dude, seriously, its good that we agreed with a point though, your a loser, on dubcc and in real life. at least we agree on something.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

what does that have to do with anything? so what you change your argument point when you know you have been sonned so bad? what happend to the "Grammer vs. Spelling" thing? hahhaahahahahahaha yeah, sad dude, really sad.
everyone knows what im saying, everyone knows that im here just to get your touchy ass all wild and out with emotion (and i did that in a few seconds of posting) people are hardly looking at this post anyway, because your just a big joke to everyone. and you will kill to have the last word in anywhere, so even if i post "LOL, your dumb" you will come back with a 2 paragraph reply on how your a dubcc legend and sonned so many people and got caught smoking weed and smuggling weed while taking mushrooms and acid that his daddy bought him at a jewish temple while rapping under the name scat.

hahahahahahaahahaaha, dude, seriously, its good that we agreed with a point though, your a loser, on dubcc and in real life. at least we agree on something.

LOL, WTF? Are you THAT retarded? Now you're hallucinating? When did I agree with your dumb ass on ANYTHING? Grammar and Spelling are not one in the same, there is no argument there. People just aren't saying anything because they're not taking that question serious. It's like asking if the sun is the moon...And to be honest with you, Jimmy from South Park makes better jokes than you. "Your dad bought you a Jewish temple"? LMFAOOO, WTF. The only thing funny about that is what an idiot you'd have to be to believe that's funny. The only thing you've proven to me ever since the "Ron Artest A Clipper?!" thread is that you're A LOT dumber than I initially thought. And believe me, I already found you extremely stupid before that... :-X

coola

« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2006, 11:12:08 AM »
^ i think every thread you have started reaches atleast a 5 page mark  :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2006, 11:29:08 AM »
^ i think every thread you have started reaches atleast a 5 page mark  :-\

LOL...If people weren't all up on my nuts in 'em, it wouldn't have to be that way...Read every one of E-Crazy's reply in this thread, and tell me if what you've compiled is anything but the epitome of dumbness.