Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6188 times)

ecrazy

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2006, 07:26:47 PM »
LMFAO @ no one caring!!!
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

LOL. You're all happy...It doesn't make you any less of a retard.
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
OWNED!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 10:14:11 PM »
it'l be at 4 pages in a couple hours
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 11:03:43 PM »
this whole thing is retarted, but funny  :D

Prediction: 7 Pages

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 11:35:56 PM »
fuck predicitons someone lock this

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 11:51:32 PM »
Seriously
it wont really matter though, touchy mcgee will get all mad again and make another thread, watch. and then come with more replies about how my spelling is off and call me krondon. Thats it, so predictable. And ill anger him more by simply laughing at his pathetic ass try to come up with anything to try and "SON" me when he is "SONNING" himself into a dark pathetic grave that is his life.
I just dont get why he keeps coming back for more?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 12:53:17 AM »
Seriously
it wont really matter though, touchy mcgee will get all mad again and make another thread, watch. and then come with more replies about how my spelling is off and call me krondon. Thats it, so predictable. And ill anger him more by simply laughing at his pathetic ass try to come up with anything to try and "SON" me when he is "SONNING" himself into a dark pathetic grave that is his life.

dude dont be surprised its nik man come on i mean i dont have shit wit him so i dont really care

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2006, 10:17:28 PM »
Seriously

dude dont be surprised its nik man come on i mean i dont have shit wit him so i dont really care

Yea...Why the fuck would you be surprised?...You don't know me by now? Ask around about who started this sonning shit... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2006, 10:18:37 PM »
PS...Will someone tell him there's a difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error. That's what I originally made this thread for...

ecrazy

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2006, 10:24:57 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
STILL TIED UP ABOUT THIS!!!
LET IT GO!
LMFAO!!

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2006, 03:03:46 AM »
PS...Will someone tell him there's a difference between a spelling error and a grammatical error. That's what I originally made this thread for...
And Still no one cares what you have to say!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

its ok touchy, its ok!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2006, 11:09:08 AM »
Nobody's supposed to care. Is that what you're in this for? Other people? I'm here to make a point and make you feel stupid, as I've BEEN doing all the way from the mean streets of Vegas... 8)

SGV

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2006, 11:12:07 AM »
You made a Poll NIK, how can you say this wasn't made for "other people?" Obviously, you made a Poll so you could get the opinions of others and now that nobody care's you flip the script. You got sonned by E-Crazy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2006, 11:14:15 AM »
You made a Poll NIK, how can you say this wasn't made for "other people?" Obviously, you made a Poll so you could get the opinions of others and now that nobody care's you flip the script. You got sonned by E-Crazy.

LMAO, still mad about those others sonning? The poll was to prove that spelling errors and grammatical errors are NOT the same (this should be very obvious). I AM right, E-Crazy is wrong. Tell me how he sonned me, he hasn't even used ANY logic in this thread, he just makes these dumb 5 words posts that make no sense...At least you put up a decent fight...LOL

SGV

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2006, 11:17:53 AM »
Denial is the first stage little buddy. You made a Poll to ask for the opinion of others, which is what you just stated. E said no one cares what you had to say to which you replied "Nobody's supposed to care. Is that what you're in this for? Other people?"

Wtf? Didn't you just make a Poll for other people to reply? That means you got sonned. You started out with one way of thinking and after NOBODY was siding with you, you flipped your script. Simply put, you've got sonned by E-Crazy. You're almost there to admitting it, you're still denying every sonning you've got from everyone on this site.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »
Denial is the first stage little buddy. You made a Poll to ask for the opinion of others, which is what you just stated. E said no one cares what you had to say to which you replied "Nobody's supposed to care. Is that what you're in this for? Other people?"

Wtf? Didn't you just make a Poll for other people to reply? That means you got sonned. You started out with one way of thinking and after NOBODY was siding with you, you flipped your script. Simply put, you've got sonned by E-Crazy. You're almost there to admitting it, you're still denying every sonning you've got from everyone on this site.

LOL...I made the poll to make E-Crazy feel dumb. I don't care about what other people think, I already know most of the nerds on this site have hatred towards me, it's nothing I didn't expect...I still made E-Crazy feel dumb, as he is, I know this for a fact. He hasn't used any logic against me, there has been no sonning...He emphatically argued that spelling errors and grammatical errors were one in the same, far from a sonning, and you should know one after taking so many from me... 8)