Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6119 times)

SGV

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2006, 11:24:36 AM »
That's just it, there was no logic to be used as your made an ass out of yourself (as usual.) Sorry to break it to you, but you get sonned more than anyone on this site. You call everyone here nerds, but let's not forget who's the one who brags about "creating" other forums on this site. LOL. Let's not forget who talks about being an "OG" on this site. Fuckin' geek.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 11:30:26 AM »
That's just it, there was no logic to be used as your made an ass out of yourself (as usual.) Sorry to break it to you, but you get sonned more than anyone on this site. You call everyone here nerds, but let's not forget who's the one who brags about "creating" other forums on this site. LOL. Let's not forget who talks about being an "OG" on this site. Fuckin' geek.

I never called everyone on here a nerd, there are just a lot of nerds on this site...Shit, you should expect that with most sites on the internet. The fact that you say I was sonned is a disgrace to yourself, especially when you're the one who puts up the most arguments when it's time for me to son...This joke just makes 5 word posts, and that's AFTER I called him out on a ridiculous elementry mistake, which still, no one has confirmed...Also, the fact that I wanted it confirmed for E-Crazy that he's a retard does not indicate that I care about what other people think...Obviously, with me being the most hated and probably most cocky member on WCC, I DO NOT care what anyone on this site thinks, if I did I wouldn't be here...LOL

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2006, 11:33:48 AM »
read 316 times... 8 votes lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2006, 11:35:46 AM »
Handle your shit in the chatroom!!!  That's where we'll see who's the boss...fuck that organizing your post and shit...one on one!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2006, 11:36:36 AM »
read 316 times... 8 votes lol

LOL, I don't think anyone actually understands what this is about...You have to read the "Ron Artest a Clipper!!?!" thread to fully understand how retarded E-Krondon truely is.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
Handle your shit in the chatroom!!!  That's where we'll see who's the boss...fuck that organizing your post and shit...one on one!
theres a chatroom????

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2006, 01:00:17 PM »
Nah, we all get what this is about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bigg $amo

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2006, 01:18:19 PM »
Nah, we all get what this is about.
oh, im guessing the lil yellow toilet man

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2006, 02:13:03 PM »

Grammar -  speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules

So to make a spelling mistake would be making a mistake in the grammatical rules
AKA AS A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!

ok touchy mcgee, so since this makes no logical sense to you, even though the DICTIONARY SAYS SO!
please, bring forth some evidence of your own

SONNED SO BAD, Your Kids, My Grand SONS will be feeling this.
Your An idiot, and i bet you feel even stupider huh?
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2006, 03:50:50 PM »
uh oh, been away a few days and its at page 3! lets see how far this gets dragged out!

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2006, 05:18:11 PM »
I predict 7 pages total.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2006, 06:24:53 PM »
i say 4 and it gets locked, hopefully

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 11:30:33 PM »
Can someone please just confirm that there's a difference between spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes for this idiot and lock this thread...

J Bananas

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 11:59:44 PM »
Can someone please just confirm that there's a difference between spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes for this idiot and lock this thread...

No...you'll have to settle for nothing and live with the terrible pain of never knowing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2006, 01:05:22 AM »

No...you'll have to settle for nothing and live with the terrible pain of never knowing.

I already know...It's the autistic Krondon lookalike who doesn't.