Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6229 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2006, 10:55:59 PM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Sikotic, lemme ask you. Do you think grammar and spelling is the same thing or do you know the difference? Just answer...
hahahahahaahahahaahahaha, i can see your touchy ass getting so emotional right now "WILL SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME?" "ARGH!" LMFAO!
i can imagine you saying "ARGH" like a jew pirate too, with that jew accent, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jew accent? LMAO...Judaism is a religion, dumbass, plus I was born and raised in LA...Unlike your immigrant ass. YOU ARE SUCH A MORON. LOLLLLLL.

ecrazy

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2006, 11:56:54 PM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

Sikotic, lemme ask you. Do you think grammar and spelling is the same thing or do you know the difference? Just answer...
hahahahahaahahahaahahaha, i can see your touchy ass getting so emotional right now "WILL SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME?" "ARGH!" LMFAO!
i can imagine you saying "ARGH" like a jew pirate too, with that jew accent, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jew accent? LMAO...Judaism is a religion, dumbass, plus I was born and raised in LA...Unlike your immigrant ass. YOU ARE SUCH A MORON. LOLLLLLL.
the fact that its a religion doesnt mean that you people dont have a different speaking dialect thats different from the norm, Which is fucking very apparent you dumb retard, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SONNED AGAIN!

And LMAO @ you calling me an immigrant, i was born in so. cali, 2nd generation, fuckin jew, Such a dumb ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! OWNED ONCE AGAIN!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

the fact that its a religion doesnt mean that you people dont have a different speaking dialect thats different from the norm, Which is fucking very apparent you dumb retard, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SONNED AGAIN!

And LMAO @ you calling me an immigrant, i was born in so. cali, 2nd generation, fuckin jew, Such a dumb ass

OMG. Dude, are you seriously uneducted? I'm not even tryna son you anymore, this is serious. LOL. Jews from New York have New Yorker accents, Jews from Cali have a west coast accent, Jews from Israel have an Israeli accent. There is no Jewish dialect...LMFAO. All you do with every post is put yourself in a deeper moron-hole. LOL. Every reply gets dumber with you, and you're not even trying... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2006, 04:49:58 PM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

OMG. Dude, are you seriously uneducted? I'm not even tryna son you anymore, this is serious. LOL. Jews from New York have New Yorker accents, Jews from Cali have a west coast accent, Jews from Israel have an Israeli accent. There is no Jewish dialect...LMFAO. All you do with every post is put yourself in a deeper moron-hole. LOL. Every reply gets dumber with you, and you're not even trying... :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
GRAMMER POPO FUCKS UP AGAIN!
And there is a Jewish Dialect that is showin in the media, i was basing my post on the Jewish dialect from new york, hahaha...u cant say that when people think of jews speaking, they dont think of Jews speaking in a giddish sort of way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York-New_Jersey_English

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, your digging a deeper whole for yourself nik

Bigg $amo

« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2006, 05:15:58 PM »
you guys cant be over 12 years old.

J2K

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »
Whats the point of this argument now ?  ???

ecrazy

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2006, 06:35:23 PM »
you guys cant be over 12 years old.
lol, this is what i do to pass time between classes now, kinda sucks, i need more entertainment

Whats the point of this argument now ?  ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »
WHO GIVES A FUCK?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
GRAMMER POPO FUCKS UP AGAIN!
And there is a Jewish Dialect that is showin in the media, i was basing my post on the Jewish dialect from new york, hahaha...u cant say that when people think of jews speaking, they dont think of Jews speaking in a giddish sort of way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York-New_Jersey_English

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah, your digging a deeper whole for yourself nik

LMAO. You're all looking for ways out of it. "Umm, I was talking about Jewish dialect from New York"...LOLOLOL. You actually went and searched for Jewish dialect? Get over it, you're retarded, searches wont get you out of being dumb. I can picture you saying "grammar and spelling is the same thing" in a Christian accent. Oh, wait, I meant Catholic accent. Is there a difference?
You're smart, you should know... 8)

PS... while you're at it, can you help me out this hole? Thanks Mr. Genius.

J Bananas

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »
are you done now. you should lock this. it's really more depressing than entertaining

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2006, 11:11:41 AM »
are you done now. you should lock this. it's really more depressing than entertaining

It's not meant to be entertaining...The whole point is that this guy is a retard. WCC is slow at getting things. Even in this thread he argued that spelling and grammar are one in the same. If someone woulda' just said "E-Crazy, you're retarded for that one..." and locked it up, all these pages wouldn't have formed...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2006, 11:15:34 AM »
no obviously you dont get the point. you have made a spectacle of yourself by becoming a childish petty asshole who drags stupid arguments no one cares aout on forever. don't YOU REALIZE no one cares about your opinion of this other guy. if he's a retard we'll see that, we don't need you and your little pissing contests to find out, it really just annoys everyone else to see an example of human behavior like this. i dont know if its a jew trait to argue like this but you're really just convincing us you're a retard who doesn't know when to quit. so just quit. lock the thread.

Don Seer

« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2006, 11:19:44 AM »

co-sign...

the real sadness is NIKs own blindness..

Throwback

« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2006, 11:38:31 AM »
Yiddish (Yid. ייִדיש, yidish) is a Germanic language spoken by about three million people throughout the world, predominantly Ashkenazic Jews. The name Yiddish itself is Yiddish for "Jewish" (compare German jüdisch) and is likely an abbreviated rendition of yidish-taytsh (ייִדיש־טײַטש), or "Jewish German". Its earliest historical phase (13th-14th centuries), was formerly referred to as Judeo-German. This designation was rejected by Max Weinreich who pointed out that it overlooked the fact that Yiddish from its inception was an autonomous system analogous to other Jewish languages.

fool.

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2006, 12:24:19 PM »
WCC is slow at getting things.

riiiiiight...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2006, 12:41:23 PM »
no obviously you dont get the point. you have made a spectacle of yourself by becoming a childish petty asshole who drags stupid arguments no one cares aout on forever. don't YOU REALIZE no one cares about your opinion of this other guy. if he's a retard we'll see that, we don't need you and your little pissing contests to find out, it really just annoys everyone else to see an example of human behavior like this. i dont know if its a jew trait to argue like this but you're really just convincing us you're a retard who doesn't know when to quit. so just quit. lock the thread.

LOLLL. This is the internet buddy. Not real life...I'm sitting here passing time at work, basically getting paid to son suckaz like E-Crazy...If I see someone acting moronic on a message board, I'ma call him out on it and make him feel stupid. You've analyzed it way too deeply for someone who doesn't care, and even has no place in this thread (unless you wanna confirm that spelling and grammar are not one in the same)...Now get off my niznuts... if you reply, you're no better than what you claimed I was...