Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6117 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2006, 12:43:39 PM »
Yiddish (Yid. ייִדיש, yidish) is a Germanic language spoken by about three million people throughout the world, predominantly Ashkenazic Jews. The name Yiddish itself is Yiddish for "Jewish" (compare German jüdisch) and is likely an abbreviated rendition of yidish-taytsh (ייִדיש־טײַטש), or "Jewish German". Its earliest historical phase (13th-14th centuries), was formerly referred to as Judeo-German. This designation was rejected by Max Weinreich who pointed out that it overlooked the fact that Yiddish from its inception was an autonomous system analogous to other Jewish languages.

fool.

LMFAOOOOOOOO. What in the world does that have to do with a Jewish accent? Had he said Israeli accent, it woulda' made a little more sense...Now you've brought yourself to his level. Yiddish is a language on its own, not an accent...LOLOLOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
WCC is slow at getting things.

riiiiiight...

So is spelling and grammar one in the same? No one has answered yet, thus making it perfectly fine for this thread to remain open...

Throwback

« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2006, 12:51:50 PM »
Yiddish (Yid. ייִדיש, yidish) is a Germanic language spoken by about three million people throughout the world, predominantly Ashkenazic Jews. The name Yiddish itself is Yiddish for "Jewish" (compare German jüdisch) and is likely an abbreviated rendition of yidish-taytsh (ייִדיש־טײַטש), or "Jewish German". Its earliest historical phase (13th-14th centuries), was formerly referred to as Judeo-German. This designation was rejected by Max Weinreich who pointed out that it overlooked the fact that Yiddish from its inception was an autonomous system analogous to other Jewish languages.

fool.

LMFAOOOOOOOO. What in the world does that have to do with a Jewish accent? Had he said Israeli accent, it woulda' made a little more sense...Now you've brought yourself to his level. Yiddish is a language on its own, not an accent...LOLOLOL.
it IS an dialect. not a language, not an accent.

In Germany, the young Jewish community would have encountered the myriad German dialects from which standard German was destined to emerge many centuries later. Jews would soon have been speaking their own communal versions of these German dialects mixed with linguistic elements that they brought along with them. These dialects would have been heavily adapted to fit the needs of the very distinctive Jewish culture. Erica Timm has argued that Jews tend to cultivate some linguistic differences to assert their cultural autonomy. The Jews also had their own distinctive geography with a pattern of relationships among Jewish settlemants that was somewhat independent of that of their non-Jewish neighbors. This distinctive geography led to the consolidation of Yiddish dialects whose borders did not agree with the border of German dialects. In general, Yiddish dialects were distributed over much larger territories.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2006, 02:25:44 PM »

fool.

In Germany, the young Jewish community would have encountered the myriad German dialects from which standard German was destined to emerge many centuries later. Jews would soon have been speaking their own communal versions of these German dialects mixed with linguistic elements that they brought along with them. These dialects would have been heavily adapted to fit the needs of the very distinctive Jewish culture. Erica Timm has argued that Jews tend to cultivate some linguistic differences to assert their cultural autonomy. The Jews also had their own distinctive geography with a pattern of relationships among Jewish settlemants that was somewhat independent of that of their non-Jewish neighbors. This distinctive geography led to the consolidation of Yiddish dialects whose borders did not agree with the border of German dialects. In general, Yiddish dialects were distributed over much larger territories.

It IS a language. Yiddish is a Jewish language which comes from German dialect...LMAO, are you as retarded as E-Crazy? Here's the definition of Yiddish from dictionary.com for your slow ass...

Yiddish - The language historically of Ashkenazic Jews of Central and Eastern Europe, resulting from a fusion of elements derived principally from medieval German dialects[/u] and secondarily from Hebrew and Aramaic, various Slavic languages, and Old French and Old Italian.

ecrazy

« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »
WCC is slow at getting things.

riiiiiight...

So is spelling and grammar one in the same? No one has answered yet, thus making it perfectly fine for this thread to remain open...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
so your just looking for someone to agree with you, just one person and your pathetic ass will be happy?
hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO @ no one agreeing with you after 4 PAGES!
someone please agree with this little retarded jew before he kills himself
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Throwback

« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2006, 02:38:58 PM »

fool.

It IS a language. Yiddish is a Jewish language which comes from German dialect...LMAO, are you as retarded as E-Crazy? Here's the definition of Yiddish from dictionary.com for your slow ass...

Yiddish - The language historically of Ashkenazic Jews of Central and Eastern Europe, resulting from a fusion of elements derived principally from medieval German dialects[/u] and secondarily from Hebrew and Aramaic, various Slavic languages, and Old French and Old Italian.

okay. you are obviously retarded, cos you didnt get my point.
and its still a dialect

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »

fool.

and its still a dialect

LMAO. Is that how small you feel after I proved to you that it's a language? I mean, come on man, you're not really gunna sit there and argue dictionary.com, are you? LOL. That would be more pathetic than E-Crazy still thinking spelling and grammar is one in the same...Shit, I bet people think I'm just saying that to make fun of him, they don't really realize that after this whole thread he still really thinks that...That's why nobodys answering the question, cuz they think it's a joke...But one more time:

Is Spelling And Grammar One In The Same?

'EclipZe

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2006, 04:10:06 PM »
seriously though, why the fuck do you even care lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2006, 04:14:22 PM »

LOL. Good question. I guess it bothers me to know people this dumb really do exist...On top of that, I'm bored as fuck at work, which pretty much helped the cause...

ecrazy

« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2006, 05:08:01 PM »

LOL. Good question. I guess it bothers me to know people this dumb really do exist...On top of that, I'm bored as fuck at work, which pretty much helped the cause...
its because i proved my point of his "Touchyness" and he got all butthurt and decided to retaliate, lets get real here touchy mcgee

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2006, 12:47:25 AM »

its because i proved my point of his "Touchyness" and he got all butthurt and decided to retaliate, lets get real here touchy mcgee

^Does anyone here even consider this a sentence? LOL. I don't know how you guys don't see what I mean...

Throwback

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2006, 02:32:27 AM »

fool.

and its still a dialect

LMAO. Is that how small you feel after I proved to you that it's a language? I mean, come on man, you're not really gunna sit there and argue dictionary.com, are you? LOL. That would be more pathetic than E-Crazy still thinking spelling and grammar is one in the same...Shit, I bet people think I'm just saying that to make fun of him, they don't really realize that after this whole thread he still really thinks that...That's why nobodys answering the question, cuz they think it's a joke...But one more time:

Is Spelling And Grammar One In The Same?
no basicly im diasgreeing with everything you say, so you can "son" someone in this thread so it will stop and you feel beter about yourself. call me a saint if you want.

ecrazy

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2006, 04:14:13 AM »

^Does anyone here even consider this a sentence? LOL. I don't know how you guys don't see what I mean...
LMMFAO @ you caring so much about the way i type, fuckin pathetic ass loswer...oh wait loser, sorry i miss spelleded that oh mann, toouchhy macgee da grammer police is going to get me!

fuckin pathetic ass loser, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2006, 01:45:54 PM »

LMMFAO @ you caring so much about the way i type, fuckin pathetic ass loswer...oh wait loser, sorry i miss spelleded that oh mann, toouchhy macgee da grammer police is going to get me!

fuckin pathetic ass loser, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not only do you not look human, but you don't act human as well. All you need to do is look yourself in the mirror and accept yourself for who you are, the way you look, and the way your brain works. It's the only way, pinning your insecurities on others is no way to get over them... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2006, 03:00:40 PM »

pinning your insecurities on others is no way to get over them... 8)
Thats the contradiction of all contradictions right there
Mr. "I son everyone" yet always get sonned
8)
continue spell checking my posts you loser
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha