Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6187 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is he being serious?
« on: January 19, 2006, 11:40:43 AM »
So to make a spelling mistake would be making a mistake in the grammatical rules
AKA AS A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!

LOL, I honestly thought this was second grade shit, but we all know E-Crazy is just a little (ok, a lot) slow...The thing is, is he really THIS slow? Was he being serious with that argument or was he trying to make some kind of sick joke...Vote now!

ecrazy

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 12:00:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, YOUR SO HURT YOU TRIED TO MAKE A SECOND THREAD TO SAVE YOURSELF!!!
LMMFAO!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 12:01:51 PM »

Grammar -  speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules

So to make a spelling mistake would be making a mistake in the grammatical rules
AKA AS A SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ROTFLMAO!
Touchy Mcgee!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »
LOL. You just replied twice in a row... :'( :'( :'(

your obviously getting touchy by replying

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 12:12:04 PM »

HAHAHAHA! IM JUST HERE TO UPSET YOU EVEN MORE!!!
LMAO!! YOU GETTING SO HURT!!!!!
ITS OK TOUCHY MCGEE, LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 12:21:01 PM »

LOL. Show me something in this thread that would be considered "hurtful" towards me. You're obviously getting butt-hurt and you're trying to hide it by claiming I'm the one who's butt-hurt, when it's ME who's making a joke out of YOU (just read the thread)...It's like in Kindergarten, when one kid says "you're dumb" then the other kid turns around and says "I'm not dumb, you're dumb!"...It's like you think that if you call someone else touchy, it cancels out the fact that you're touchy from being sonned and made a fool of so many damn times on this board, to the point where you've basically cried in posts...LOL. I think any WCC member with half a brain would see what's up...

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 12:27:38 PM »

LOL. Show me something in this thread that would be considered "hurtful" towards me. You're obviously getting butt-hurt and you're trying to hide it by claiming I'm the one who's butt-hurt, when it's ME who's making a joke out of YOU (just read the thread)...It's like in Kindergarten, when one kid says "you're dumb" then the other kid turns around and says "I'm not dumb, you're dumb!"...It's like you think that if you call someone else touchy, it cancels out the fact that you're touchy from being sonned and made a fool of so many damn times on this board, to the point where you've basically cried in posts...LOL. I think any WCC member with half a brain would see what's up...
HAHAHA, u made this thread in response to this one:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=99978.new#new
so obviously nothing is here, the only reason you even made this post was to try and get at me, because YOU WERE HURT! LOL
AND LMMFAO @ you trying to use what i told u in that post in this new one you created here, just to save yourself

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
why not let it go nik? you like when i put you down like this or what?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 12:29:44 PM »

HAHAHA, u made this thread in response to this one:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=99978.new#new
so obviously nothing is here, the only reason you even made this post was to try and get at me, because YOU WERE HURT! LOL
AND LMMFAO @ you trying to use what i told u in that post in this new one you created here, just to save yourself

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
why not let it go nik? you like when i put you down like this or what?

No. You got the wrong idea. LOL...This thread was created to prove how stupid you really are. I just found the grammar vs. spelling argument extremely hilarious, and felt the need to share your idiocy... :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »
wheres option three
"Uh NIK (AKA TOUCHY MCGEE) did u read the definition?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OWNED!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
LMAO...He still thinks spelling errors and grammatical errors are the same.

Would someone please step in and tell this retard how retarded he really sounds... :-X

Bigg $amo

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 12:39:01 PM »
how old are you two??

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 12:41:42 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 12:42:19 PM »
lmao e-crazy gone insane  ;D

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
how old are you two??
Seriously, you both look stupid with all these replies. I don't know the whole situation, but its obvious that neither one of you are going to stop.... just drop it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »
how old are you two??

I know it would be hard to believe he's anywhere over 6 years old, but would you at least please tell him there's a difference between spelling errors and grammatical errors? I know it sounds ridiculous, but hey, that's what you get with a Krondonito...