Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6116 times)

Throwback

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2006, 11:37:30 AM »
IM SO SICK OF LOVE SONGS!
SO TIRED OF TEARS!
SO SICK OF WISHING YOU WAS STILL HERE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2006, 11:46:48 AM »
SO TIRED OF TEARS!

:D That's the gayest song ever... :D

ecrazy

« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »
SO TIRED OF TEARS!

not gayer than this though
http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3J741JUIMCTYL3MSLRD735FOJN
(who gave me this though?) IM me again! who are you on here? lol

Throwback

« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2006, 12:33:26 PM »
somehow that song has been stuck in my head all fucking day. its so wrong.

Throwback

« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2006, 12:37:06 PM »
and LMFAO at:
"we are roccy and scitt
try to talk shit, we bust yo lip
we are roccy and sccit, roccy and sccit, roccy and sccit"

SGV

« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2006, 02:36:21 PM »

lmao @ the sonning right there. OUCH! By the way, who's Jimmy from South Park? Isn't it Timmy?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2006, 02:57:09 PM »
SO TIRED OF TEARS!

LMAO...Oh, wow, the first PC recording I ever did when I was 11 years old. SGV, That was such a great sonning! It really makes up for all the dumb shit he's said in this thread, huh?...LOL. And there's a character on South Park named Jimmy as well. Timmy, however, is also slightly smarter and less retarded looking than E-Crazy... :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2006, 03:00:12 PM »
SO TIRED OF TEARS!

LMAO...Oh, wow, the first PC recording I ever did when I was 11 years old. SGV, That was such a great sonning! It really makes up for all the dumb shit he's said in this thread, huh?...LOL. And there's a character on South Park named Jimmy as well. Timmy, however, is also slightly smarter and less retarded looking than E-Crazy... :-*
glad to know you care so much about my looks ;D
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
"we are roccy and scit bust yor lip, like the dick"
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
SO TIRED OF TEARS!

glad to know you care so much about my looks ;D
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
"we are roccy and scit bust yor lip, like the dick"
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

LOL@you having so much fun with a 7 year old PC recording, and going as far as switching up the quote. You are so creative and smart!. LMAOOOO...You are retarded. I've been flowing since I was 10, that's the first shit I ever recorded on my computer mic. I recorded hundreds of songs on my computer, and the last few recordings I've done were in a professional studio...I haven't recorded in 2 years though. Here are my last few computer recorded tracks from 3+ years ago...

www.soundclick.com/sccitthashit

ecrazy

« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2006, 03:23:49 PM »

LOL@you having so much fun with a 7 year old PC recording, and going as far as switching up the quote. You are so creative and smart!. LMAOOOO...You are retarded. I've been flowing since I was 10, that's the first shit I ever recorded on my computer mic. I recorded hundreds of songs on my computer, and the last few recordings I've done were in a professional studio...I haven't recorded in 2 years though. Here are my last few computer recorded tracks from 3+ years ago...

hahahahahaahahah ROTFLMAO!!! Oh man, seriously, AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2006, 03:46:08 PM »

LMAO...Were you even able to say the ABC's at 15 years old, let alone compile tracks on a PC from scratch? LOL. You are the biggest moron I've come across, in person and on this board. I've had heavy beefs on this board with Acgrundy, SGV, Tom, Bez, Rap Quake, EVERYONE! No one has been NEARLY as dumb as you. No joke.

ecrazy

« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2006, 04:15:55 PM »

LMAO...Were you even able to say the ABC's at 15 years old, let alone compile tracks on a PC from scratch? LOL. You are the biggest moron I've come across, in person and on this board. I've had heavy beefs on this board with Acgrundy, SGV, Tom, Bez, Rap Quake, EVERYONE! No one has been NEARLY as dumb as you. No joke.
um buddy, i had sound loops used in commercials in the US and Spain when i was 14 (Netzero Ad "Free Internet Forever" 2000) and the spanish commercial i have no clue but i have the tapes as proof, check the library of congress and see whos name comes up on the credits or go to that wayback internet machine and check out netzero.com and see for yourself "Emmanuel H." will be all up in the credits, or check out all my stuff from back in the day search "Dj Dice On Ice" and im sure someone will have a track i composed or mixed back in the day. I have even done collabo work with Bjorn Akesson, back in the day when he was "Sky-Breeze" - dont believe me? ask him - www.bjornakesson.com

Why did you call me a moron? because you suck? dude, relax, why are you getting upset? its not my fault you suck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2006, 04:18:36 PM »
Why did you call me a moron?

LMFAO. Question of the year!...

and LMAO@you bragging about Spanish commercials. LOLLLLL. Homeboy, I've been in the studio and even produced for a good portion of rappers you probably bump regularly...I could put a nut in ya mouth and you wouldn't even know what hit ya. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2006, 04:20:58 PM »
Homeboy, I've been in the studio and even produced for a good portion of rappers you probably bump regularly..
LMMFAO @ the dreamer here, please, with your wack skills? the yammaka brothers and the draddle boys are not people who i bump regularly. And REMIXES are not the same thing, LMMFAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2006, 04:28:37 PM »
Homeboy, I've been in the studio and even produced for a good portion of rappers you probably bump regularly..
LMMFAO @ the dreamer here, please, with your wack skills? the yammaka brothers and the draddle boys are not people who i bump regularly. And REMIXES are not the same thing, LMMFAO!

You moron. Go check the history on my shit. search the pages of WCC...I was putting up exclusives way before you were even posting here. Retard. :-*