Poll

LMAO

He's just joking, not really a retard.
11 (40.7%)
He's being serious.
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is he being serious?  (Read 6118 times)

ecrazy

Re: Is he being serious?
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2006, 04:33:28 PM »
Homeboy, I've been in the studio and even produced for a good portion of rappers you probably bump regularly..
LMMFAO @ the dreamer here, please, with your wack skills? the yammaka brothers and the draddle boys are not people who i bump regularly. And REMIXES are not the same thing, LMMFAO!

You moron. Go check the history on my shit. search the pages of WCC...I was putting up exclusives way before you were even posting here. Retard. :-*
*EXCLUSIVE!*
PRODUCED BY SCAT - THE DRADDLE BOYS BRAND NEW TRACK "LIGHT THE CANDLE"
OH MAN, THE BEAT IS KNOCKING!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
SCAT AKA Now_Im_A_Loser AKA Touchy Mcgee
Damn dude, you got multiple personalitys like most them rappers too, hahahahahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2006, 04:37:25 PM »
Homeboy, I've been in the studio and even produced for a good portion of rappers you probably bump regularly..
LMMFAO @ the dreamer here, please, with your wack skills? the yammaka brothers and the draddle boys are not people who i bump regularly. And REMIXES are not the same thing, LMMFAO!

You moron. Go check the history on my shit. search the pages of WCC...I was putting up exclusives way before you were even posting here. Retard. :-*
*EXCLUSIVE!*

Damn dude, you got multiple personalitys like most them rappers too, hahahahahahahaha!

WOW...You are so creative and your humor is structured so intelligently. You might just be the next comical genius!

ecrazy

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2006, 04:39:30 PM »

*EXCLUSIVE!*

WOW...You are so creative and your humor is structured so intelligently. You might just be the next comical genius!
Thanks!
this means a lot coming from the intelligent genious who "Got Caught with weed, baggies and a scale" and took "acid & shrooms at the same time"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2006, 04:45:31 PM »
intelligent genious

LMFAOOOO...Man, stop...Seriously, you're killin' me man...LOLLLLLLLL

ecrazy

« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2006, 04:48:12 PM »
intelligent genious

LMMFAO @THE SPELLING POLICE HERE..."Oh man, people who make mistakes on a message board and how i correct them is SOO SONNING THEM!"
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, loser!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »
intelligent genious

LMMFAO @THE SPELLING POLICE HERE..."Oh man, people who make mistakes on a message board and how i correct them is SOO SONNING THEM!"
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha, loser!

LOL. I think it's a little bit different when your average is 7 errors per sentence. And most of these errors are on extremely simple words...Face it, you're a retard. There's absolutely no convincing otherwise.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »
your momma is like a shot gun: one cock she blows

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2006, 05:33:12 PM »
You guys aren't wasting time talking shit to eachother or anything

Sikotic™