Author Topic: Canadians, tonight I met.........  (Read 608 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Canadians, tonight I met.........
« on: January 19, 2006, 05:54:08 PM »
Stephen Harper!!! I was at a rally and he was shaking hands with folks beforehand, and he stopped when he got to me and we talked for a minute. Great moment for me.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Canadians, tonight I met.........
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 05:55:15 PM »
and you're not going to post what you talked about?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 06:00:58 PM »

Nothing much really. I told him it was an honour to meet him and that it was good to see someone standing up for the country. So then he gave me a big smile and asked me what I did, so I told him I was a political science major at Brock University. He was like "Well that's great, I hope we'll see you with us when you're done! Sometimes I wish I'd been a political science major!" Then we both had a chuckle over that, since he's such a damn policy wonk and not a politician.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »

Nothing much really. I told him it was an honour to meet him and that it was good to see someone standing up for the country. So then he gave me a big smile and asked me what I did, so I told him I was a political science major at Brock University. He was like "Well that's great, I hope we'll see you with us when you're done! Sometimes I wish I'd been a political science major!" Then we both had a chuckle over that, since he's such a damn policy wonk and not a politician.
How the fuck did you get negative 2400 props?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 06:30:39 PM »

I get that in at least 50% of the topics I create.

Paris

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 06:39:09 PM »

DAMN MAN...why would that be?  Is it because you post nonsense or what?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 06:40:19 PM »

No, I'm actually one of the most rational posters on this board in my opinion.

Paris

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 06:44:14 PM »

LOL @ I'm rational in my opinion
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 06:45:02 PM »

LOL @ I'm rational in my opinion

;D Yeah, I thought it was a funny comment.

Paris

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 06:45:58 PM »
Even IGeezy is rational in his opinion
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 06:49:15 PM »

Lol, low blow dude....comparing me to a Zionist.

Paris

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 07:11:44 PM »

Nah man I wouldn't insult you like that... I'm just saying... nobody is irrational "in their opinion".

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »

Nah man I wouldn't insult you like that... I'm just saying... nobody is irrational "in their opinion".

I know that, it was a joke. But thanks, no one deserves to be insulted like that eh.  ;D

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2006, 07:53:15 PM »
one day i met 50 cent in a bar, we had a little thumbs fight and i won and we drank some henessy and we started causing trouble

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 08:38:58 PM »
just the other day i saw john cho and kal penn from harold and kumar go to white castle at mcdonalds and we played rock paper scissors.