Author Topic: Canadians, tonight I met.........  (Read 584 times)

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
Re: Canadians, tonight I met.........
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 09:07:56 PM »
just the other day i saw john cho and kal penn from harold and kumar go to white castle at mcdonalds and we played rock paper scissors.

those little bitches still owe me 5 g's from our last RPS game,  noone lets them into another game until I get my money
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 10:31:49 PM »
Stephen Harper!!! I was at a rally and he was shaking hands with folks beforehand, and he stopped when he got to me and we talked for a minute. Great moment for me.

damn that's tight, I have yet to meet him.  And once he becomes prime minister, it'll be even harder cuz he'll never come to BC again lol.

I've met former Prime Ministers, but never a current one, I think it would be better to meet a current one.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 10:38:59 PM »
Stephen Harper!!! I was at a rally and he was shaking hands with folks beforehand, and he stopped when he got to me and we talked for a minute. Great moment for me.

damn that's tight, I have yet to meet him.  And once he becomes prime minister, it'll be even harder cuz he'll never come to BC again lol.

I've met former Prime Ministers, but never a current one, I think it would be better to meet a current one.

Which have you met?

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 11:40:51 PM »

Which have you met?

I should have said A former Prime Minister, Joe Clark

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 06:35:48 AM »

I saw Jean Chretien in Ottawa once when I was 12 or 13, but this is the first one I've ever met.

And hey, you BC voters gotta be happy if Harper win eh. Finally some high-profile cabinet ministers.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 02:30:09 PM »
u saw that ugly mothafucka fo real?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 06:52:21 PM »
u saw that ugly mothafucka fo real?

Chretien? Yeah, I was in Ottawa with my class and we were entering the Parliament and Jean was walking maybe 100 yards away, he waved at us. Evil bastard.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
http://david-akin.electionblog.ctv.ca/uploads/136807_HarperDropsDiction.mp3

This was the best fucking part, my friend just sent me this link where Harper says that you'll see negative lies coming out of Martin's office and his "ass".

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2006, 10:16:33 AM »
the funniest dude i saw in this election is someone of the npd from new brunswick, he told the people : Try us if we don't make it, you all know what you will have to do in for years, hahaha

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2006, 10:17:41 AM »
jean lapierre is funny too when he is calling gilles duceppe a nazi and comparing him to adolph hitler

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2006, 10:55:26 AM »
jean lapierre is funny too when he is calling gilles duceppe a nazi and comparing him to adolph hitler

Yeah that was pretty funny.

Paris

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2006, 01:46:47 AM »
the biggest person iv seen is Marc Emery...the pot king, it was durin the Bush protest on parliament hill last year...he was talkin to the cameras and getting people from the crowd to pitch on a big blunt.

is he still waiting for his trial?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 11:30:29 AM by Westcoastin' »
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus