Author Topic: Is there any one in here who thinks Documentary was better than Restless  (Read 2017 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
dubcc has never suprised me...and im pretty sure the idiot well isnt gonna dry out now

so which one of u chumps wanna come in here and explain to me how doc is better than restless
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

SGV

Re: Is there any one in here who thinks Documentary was better than Restless
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 11:34:33 AM »
I haven't heard the Documentary, but Restless was garbage.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »
Restless is twice the album that The Documentary is.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
Restless is better then the Documentary but several of the songs on Restless were poorely produced.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
I haven't heard the Documentary, but Restless was garbage.

u crazy sgvizzy

there was no filler on that album and it banged all the way through...i can understand why X heads (esp. ole skool ones) will hate on the album...but garbage?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 11:51:14 AM »
Restless is better then the Documentary but several of the songs on Restless were poorely produced.
^Really???Several???The only track I dont like on Restless is Kenny Parker Show 2001.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2006, 11:55:12 AM »
Restless was better than The Documentary but the production on both albums are rated the same in my opinion.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 11:58:20 AM »
^Really???Several???The only track I dont like on Restless is Kenny Parker Show 2001.
well i think that beat is the shit :P the Rocwilder beat is wack and there´s atleast 4 more beats on it that are weak IMO, don´t remember the names of the songs so i can´t name them right now. i´ll post them up when i´m at my GF´s crib tomorrow coz the cd´s there.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm...I liked Restless better since it has a West Coast sound to it, whereas Game's album has a more universal sound.
Both albums are tight though.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 12:02:52 PM »
Restless definetly had more westcoast flavor to it, i guess you just have to be from cali to understand :sigh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2006, 12:03:19 PM »
well i think that beat is the shit :P the Rocwilder beat is wack and there´s atleast 4 more beats on it that are weak IMO, don´t remember the names of the songs so i can´t name them right now. i´ll post them up when i´m at my GF´s crib tomorrow coz the cd´s there.
Front 2 Back is wack???Wow, now thats totally surprising.I'd give Kenny Parker Show 2001 3/5 cause it isnt that shitty but it definately doesnt fit well on the album.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2006, 12:04:56 PM »
Front 2 Back is wack???Wow, now thats totally surprising.I'd give Kenny Parker Show 2001 3/5 cause it isnt that shitty but it definately doesnt fit well on the album.
yea that Roc beat is wack, i like the Kenny Parker Show beat but i guess opinions are like assholes...........

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2006, 12:16:14 PM »
front to back was a crazy beat damn how could one hate

- Lewis Carroll

ABN

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2006, 12:18:45 PM »
front to back was a crazy beat damn how could one hate

i hate it coz i´ve heard Rocwilder basically give that same beat to several artists just changing little shit here and there a lá Swizz Beats style.

Mygla

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »
i prefer Restless over Documentary... but they're both very solid albums...

that being said, Restless aint SHIT compared to his first album... i like it better than 40 Dayz.. tho, cause the production is better.