Author Topic: SMASH SEASON !!!!  (Read 2022 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SMASH SEASON !!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2006, 02:22:31 PM »
lol i dropped one of the weakest keystyles of my life, and cant none of these lil newbies even come close to fuckin wit it. Keystyle used to be huge on this board, then all the vets got bored with it. Now look how wack the shit is with the newbies runnin it. Keystyle is the deadest forum n the board now. Even Scitt came up in the thread just to show u how wack yall are these days lol Like Rod said, Dissent is the only one with a trace of skill. The resta this shit is gradeschool shit.

lol no one tried to fuck with it cause we all saw it was weak.
its the weakest keystyle ive ever read in my life.
and lol at bringing up sccit.  his verses were terrible too, along with every rhyme he spit on the dubcc compilation.

LOL...I shit all over your rhymes homie...Straight off the dome WHILE I was high...AND I don't even rhyme no more. E-Kardz, you're done.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2006, 10:37:22 PM »
lol i dropped one of the weakest keystyles of my life, and cant none of these lil newbies even come close to fuckin wit it. Keystyle used to be huge on this board, then all the vets got bored with it. Now look how wack the shit is with the newbies runnin it. Keystyle is the deadest forum n the board now. Even Scitt came up in the thread just to show u how wack yall are these days lol Like Rod said, Dissent is the only one with a trace of skill. The resta this shit is gradeschool shit.

and lol at bringing up sccit.  his verses were terrible too, along with every rhyme he spit on the dubcc compilation.

lol@ you callin my shit weak. like i said that was the first time i keystyled anything in like 2 years and it destroyed your simplistic shit. u guys got tha content of 5th graders homie. Dont u know, in DubCC Keystyle, dissin me only makes u look stupid. im one of the only muhafuckas on here with a rep enough to whoop any of u rookies asses without even writin anything. Youre a joke homeboy. Take that bullshit back to tha suburbs of NYC Billy. Oh...and Rod and me DID used to have a lil funk for a minute. But i guarentee u theres plenty of muhafuckas on here thatll vouch for that fool. U....youre just some geek from across the country that couldnt nobody give a fuck about. As for Scitt, he can defend himself. I just think that shits funny. Him and Rod aint exactly homeboys...and he still decided to come here and check u klowns.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2006, 10:42:25 PM »

LOL...I shit all over your rhymes homie...Straight off the dome WHILE I was high...AND I don't even rhyme no more. E-Kardz, you're done.

E-Tard lol

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 06:40:42 AM »

lol@ you callin my shit weak. like i said that was the first time i keystyled anything in like 2 years and it destroyed your simplistic shit. u guys got tha content of 5th graders homie. Dont u know, in DubCC Keystyle, dissin me only makes u look stupid. im one of the only muhafuckas on here with a rep enough to whoop any of u rookies asses without even writin anything. Youre a joke homeboy. Take that bullshit back to tha suburbs of NYC Billy. Oh...and Rod and me DID used to have a lil funk for a minute. But i guarentee u theres plenty of muhafuckas on here thatll vouch for that fool. U....youre just some geek from across the country that couldnt nobody give a fuck about. As for Scitt, he can defend himself. I just think that shits funny. Him and Rod aint exactly homeboys...and he still decided to come here and check u klowns.

LMFAO.  Clowns with a K, you're cool.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »
Lol @ fucking squares from the other side of the country talking shit

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2006, 11:06:49 PM »

LMFAO.  Clowns with a K, you're cool.

LMFAO. Hockey players in your sig, youre a fag. This a rap forum homie, i think youre lost....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2006, 03:09:43 PM »
^ EXACTLY.

F.SUCKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M RAISING HELL IN THIS BITCH, WE TAKIN THIS SHIT BAC, EVERYBODY KILLA!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUC IS NEXT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DiSSENT

• Lil Geezy
  • Eric A.M. - The Underdawg
Fraud-Zilla Quickie Freestyle DiSS
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2006, 11:34:28 PM »
^ EXACTLY.

F.SUCKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M RAISING HELL IN THIS BITCH, WE TAKIN THIS SHIT BAC, EVERYBODY KILLA!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUC IS NEXT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this retard comes with a lot of fake Back Talk, See
but types like he can't find the damn Caps Lock Key
who the Fuck Is Next? The grim reaper, Brush With Death
talkin' 'bout killin' on a website, you're Bluffin' Threats
you Suck With Text, you must be even Worse In Person
you're played out like re-runs, bets get to Dispersin'
I'm an Emergin' force, of course, you call me a "Newbie"
but Truly, you acknowledge my skills, you pose Fruity
yet make yourself out to be tough for Intimidation
always putting on your very best Tupac Imitiation
messin' with DiSS, you tryin' to Take On The Best
your standards are basically a great Disgrace To The West