Author Topic: let me ask a question?  (Read 301 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
let me ask a question?
« on: January 21, 2006, 11:15:14 AM »
when 50 diss jada and joe. why not diss mobb deep too? in the new york video, havoc is standing right by ja. the time is 3:27 seconds. if i were 50 i would have took that as a slap in the face. but then we all know 50 is a bitch. have u guys ever noticed that hav is standing by ja?

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: let me ask a question?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »
yeah i know, also 50 been tryna shut down murder inc for years ..... so why doesnt he step to.......... t.i, lil wayne, scarface, trick daddy, paul wall, method man, free memphis bleek and every other rapper whose worked with any inc artist or producer ?

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 01:01:47 PM »
i didnt even know hav was in that vid

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 01:17:54 PM »
I know Prodigy was in that damn video too.

Scarface has already dissed him a couple of times and i don't remember 50 ever responding back to them. He must be smart enough to know hes definetly not on his level.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 08:57:02 PM »
yeah i know, also 50 been tryna shut down murder inc for years ..... so why doesnt he step to.......... t.i, lil wayne, scarface, trick daddy, paul wall, method man, free memphis bleek and every other rapper whose worked with any inc artist or producer ?
Becaze Rule and Jada, and FATJOE were the ones rapping those "Subliminal Disses" towards him and BANK$ thats why.. If Mobb Deep whould have  said any "Subliminal or straight forward Disses" towars 50 he would have included them in "Piggy Bank" too, you have to understand 50 wasn't trippin that they (FatJoe/Jada) featured in a song with Ja-Rule, he was trippin because with in that song "I'm From N.Y." they (Ja-Rule, FatJoe, Jada) were subliminaly dissing 50.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 09:01:42 PM by 1on1 »

Eihtball

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 09:47:01 PM »
Scarface has already dissed him a couple of times and i don't remember 50 ever responding back to them. He must be smart enough to know hes definetly not on his level.

No he didn't, Rap-A-Lot just re-arranged some lyrics to make it sound like he was dissing 50 on the "Balls And My Word" album, which they put out after he'd already left them and signed with Def Jam.  It was just an attempt to get some publicity on their part...not long after that album came out, Scarface went on record saying he had no beef whatsoever with 50.  So there was no beef...just a ploy by Scarface's former label to push units.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 02:59:56 AM »

No he didn't, Rap-A-Lot just re-arranged some lyrics to make it sound like he was dissing 50 on the "Balls And My Word" album, which they put out after he'd already left them and signed with Def Jam.  It was just an attempt to get some publicity on their part...not long after that album came out, Scarface went on record saying he had no beef whatsoever with 50.  So there was no beef...just a ploy by Scarface's former label to push units.

Yep

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »
Becaze Rule and Jada, and FATJOE were the ones rapping those "Subliminal Disses" towards him and BANK$ thats why.. If Mobb Deep whould have  said any "Subliminal or straight forward Disses" towars 50 he would have included them in "Piggy Bank" too, you have to understand 50 wasn't trippin that they (FatJoe/Jada) featured in a song with Ja-Rule, he was trippin because with in that song "I'm From N.Y." they (Ja-Rule, FatJoe, Jada) were subliminaly dissing 50.

"Why" do you keep "emphasising" words that "need" no "emphasis"? It gets "quite" annoying" after a "while".....

The Maestro