Author Topic: Dont you agree that....  (Read 822 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dont you agree that....
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 09:58:28 AM »
ok some of yall are just gay

as far as big l: theres NO way to predict stuff like this. he could've fallen off and got wack (kurupt, camron, 50 cent). or he could've ended up just another mixtape rapper who couldnt crossover to the mainstream (jae millz, cassidy, ali vegas). or he might have ended up a rapper who was just 1 hit away from being real big his whole career (jadakiss, memphis bleek).

but he was definatly one of the best. too bad not that many people know who he is

No way has Cam'ron Fell off Get your shit right nigga.

coola

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 10:01:45 AM »
who knows ?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »

as far as big l: theres NO way to predict stuff like this. he could've fallen off and got wack (kurupt, camron, 50 cent). or he could've ended up just another mixtape rapper who couldnt crossover to the mainstream (jae millz, cassidy, ali vegas). or he might have ended up a rapper who was just 1 hit away from being real big his whole career (jadakiss, memphis bleek).

but he was definatly one of the best. too bad not that many people know who he is

true he has never been good enough to fall off  ;)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 12:45:19 PM »

i like cam'ron too stupid. but i cant lie, listen to his old shiet with children of the corn and his new shiet. lyrically he's fallen off
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 10:23:39 PM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"