Poll

Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?

Game
50 Cent
None

Author Topic: Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?  (Read 1885 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who would you rather see on Detox : Game or 50 Cent?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2006, 08:48:57 AM »
And its not like thats the only Dre song 50 rips(check my first post).Plus if you check 50's pre Aftermath stuff you can see that he is/was very dope.
My point exactly. He was pretty good on GRODT, but like I said, he should put way more effort into his rhymes instead of having an attitude like "hey, I'm 50 Cent. If people see my name on the album, they'll buy it regardless of the quality".

Yeah but Game is also doing the same thing.He said he will have almost all the producers he had on The Doc,because you dont fix what sells.I bet you his new Lp(if it ever comes out) will be Doc part 2.With all the same rhyme - schemes...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2006, 08:55:31 AM »
^Game said he wants his new CD to sound more "NWA'ish".Anyways Game all the way, see cause while Game is evolving, 50 is devolving or however you'd call it.

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2006, 08:56:07 AM »
The Game.

Why? For one: 50 Cent hasn't released any decent track since his Get Rich Or Die Trying album. The Game proved he's an above average rapper and he's improving as well.

Theres the trick.When you were listening to GRODT or his pre Math songs you could really say: "Damn this guy is talented!".

Now tell me any Game tracks that made you say that...

Higher, 120, Ghost Unit intro, Dreams, Church For Thugs, The Documentary
^^ just a few that come to mind

You used to be on Game's dick. What happened?

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2006, 09:00:33 AM »
The Game.

Why? For one: 50 Cent hasn't released any decent track since his Get Rich Or Die Trying album. The Game proved he's an above average rapper and he's improving as well.

Theres the trick.When you were listening to GRODT or his pre Math songs you could really say: "Damn this guy is talented!".

he's the biggest 50 dickrider/game hater on this forum

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »
The Game.

Nah man, I was just caught up in the westcoast hype.Im just being realistic and objective.

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2006, 09:07:57 AM »
The Game.

Nah man, I was just caught up in the westcoast hype.Im just being realistic and objective.

The Massacre was in your top 5 albums of 2005 right? :D

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2006, 09:09:29 AM »
The Game.

Yup and Games was 1st.Whats your point?

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2006, 09:11:26 AM »
this:

Im just being realistic and objective.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2006, 09:12:45 AM »
The Game.

he's the biggest 50 dickrider/game hater on this forum

Got offended or what?Im just being realistic.And you are the last person to say this with your Game sig and just for example:

Documentary all the way..There were some really boring tracks on Restless

Ha ha

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2006, 09:13:36 AM »
this:

Im just being realistic and objective.

And Documentary was number 1.Whats your point???

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2006, 09:15:37 AM »
If you wouldn't be a 50 Cent/Aftermath dickrider, you wouldn't even consider to put The Massacre in your top 5 of last year.

Eihtball

« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »
You know what makes my decision easy?  Listening to 50's unreleased "Power of the Dollar" and any of Game's "Untold Story" albums from Get Low Recordz.  "Power of the Dollar" was an excellent record, while both volumes of "Untold Story" and "West Coast Resurrection" were boring.  Now, both rappers have improved since those albums, but the simple fact is, the entire reason Game got over is because he was on Dre-produced beats with 50 singing his hooks.  50 also had Dre behind him, but it wasn't as if nobody cared besides that - 50 came up through the mixtape scene and underground word-of-mouth, which is how he even got his Shady/Aftermath deal in the first place.  Nobody gave a fuck about Game before "Westside Story" and "How We Do" were leaked out.

Game still has potential - "300 Bars" was excellent (even if it wasn't quite what I'd call "classic"), but no matter how hard he tries, he just doesn't have 50's charisma and mic presence.  He's simply a pretty good West Coast rapper who's also a fanboy of West Coast rap and lets it show on the mic.  So from a musical perspective, I think 50 would sound better on "Detox".  Seriously, how many of you would say what you say if it wasn't for the fact that Game is a West Coast rapper and the fact that 50's been acting like an asshole lately?  50 may not be a nice person, but that doesn't make him the lesser rapper.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2006, 09:20:13 AM »
If you wouldn't be a 50 Cent/Aftermath dickrider, you wouldn't even consider to put The Massacre in your top 5 of last year.

Well I'm not the only one that put in in their top 10 list.And the album is not that bad as everyone is saying.

And you are the last person to call someone a dickryder---> TQ. Must I say anything else?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2006, 09:23:53 AM »
You know what makes my decision easy?  Listening to 50's unreleased "Power of the Dollar" and any of Game's "Untold Story" albums from Get Low Recordz.  "Power of the Dollar" was an excellent record, while both volumes of "Untold Story" and "West Coast Resurrection" were boring.  Now, both rappers have improved since those albums, but the simple fact is, the entire reason Game got over is because he was on Dre-produced beats with 50 singing his hooks.  50 also had Dre behind him, but it wasn't as if nobody cared besides that - 50 came up through the mixtape scene and underground word-of-mouth, which is how he even got his Shady/Aftermath deal in the first place.  Nobody gave a fuck about Game before "Westside Story" and "How We Do" were leaked out.

Game still has potential - "300 Bars" was excellent (even if it wasn't quite what I'd call "classic"), but no matter how hard he tries, he just doesn't have 50's charisma and mic presence.  He's simply a pretty good West Coast rapper who's also a fanboy of West Coast rap and lets it show on the mic.  So from a musical perspective, I think 50 would sound better on "Detox".  Seriously, how many of you would say what you say if it wasn't for the fact that Game is a West Coast rapper and the fact that 50's been acting like an asshole lately?  50 may not be a nice person, but that doesn't make him the lesser rapper.

Damn you get a prop.You took the words right out of my mouth.

Dont get me wrong I dont hate Game and like 50.I like them both but the fact is 50 is way more talented.It takes balls to admit this on a westcoast forum but hey thats the way it is.

Eihtball

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2006, 09:24:28 AM »
"The Massacre" has made a lot of Top 10 lists this year...just check out RapReviews.com; half the staff has it in their lists.

Is it really not possible to like 50's and G-Unit's music without being called a dickrider?  I always thought I was completely objective about music, compared to all these wiggers and other suburban muthafuckas who are quick to join the G-Unot campaign.  A lot of them are probably just projecting - they're actually Game dickriders.