Author Topic: Muslims!! I Promise This Will Be The Illest Album You've Ever Heard...  (Read 1156 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Assalamualikum...

Artist: Outlandish
Album: "Closer than Veins" 
I first heard the album yesterday and I was blown away.  This isn't only the illest Islamic hip-hop I've ever heard, this is the illest album I've ever heard in my life, EVER, PERIOD!

All the artists are Muslim.  One is from Pakistan, one from Morocco, and one is a Muslim convert from Hondurus who raps in Spanish sometimes.  Apparantly this group is stationed in Europe (Denmark) and they've been popular for a while, but they went after attending Hajj in Mekkah they've totally taking their style to a whole nother level.

Every song is perfection!

But it only takes one download to be convinced.  Sometimes they rap, and sometimes they sing, either way nobody can touch these cats.

Just download "Look Into My Eyez" and you'll be convinced.

Whether they are talking about love, politics, pilgrimage, or other issues, no matter what it's bangin!  Ya'll are going to love this.  I got my copy from a friend yesterday, maybe ya'll can find somewhere to download it from.  This is their official
website

http://www.outlandmoro.com/outlandish/index.php

I want to hear some feedback if ya'll can locate and listen to any songs from the album "Closer Than Veins".

Salaam-1-g-d

« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:37:11 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ABN

Re: Muslims!! I Promise This Will Be The Illest Album You've Ever Heard...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 06:39:52 AM »
the latino is actually a christian. yea Outlandish is aiight but some of their shit is hella corny(Aischa for example). but the guy that sings is dope when he switches his flow up like he did on Walou coz that´s on some BTNH-ish shit. but overall their not a great hip hop group by any means.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 06:48:40 AM »
Is it true strict Muslims dont listen to music ?

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 07:09:58 AM »
I have heard of them before

But please be honest - you are only their nuts because they are Muslim. You wouldn't give a shit if they were Jewish.

this is the illest album I've ever heard in my life, EVER, PERIOD!

Put the crack pipe down, son.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
this smells

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

coola

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 08:13:07 AM »
you heard it yesterday, and it's the best album you have ever heard ? ok wow, you ride testicles quite severely.

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 08:16:09 AM »
Allah's slave,

You might also like Aman, which is an ethnic Pakistani group; they're from the Bay Area and they're down with Napoleon of Pac's Outlawz.  Check out their web site at http://www.amansmusic.com and dl some of their songs.

Some orthodox Muslims believe that music is haram, or forbidden, but I think that's based on a debate over the nature of the Qur'an.  It's forbidden to sing or recite any of the surahs as poetry because song and poetry are considered secular, and apparently, some scholars believe that makes all music haram.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 08:40:51 AM »
1, i dont think theres any muslims on the board
2, u have a very biased opinion due to the fact that they are muslim

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2006, 08:47:26 AM »
No muslims on the board?.....good thing your name is white boy, fit a great stereotype =D

And if they were jewish, he wouldnt like their music, cuz the topics of their Raps would probably be different, heh. If not, then im sure he'd still like them, but it would be odd for a Jew to rap about same thing they do. Yes religion comes into play with peoples opinions and beliefs. it happens, who gives a shit?

And if its his favorite album, then its his favorite. What do you give a shit for? I bet not everyone thinks your favorite album is such hott shit. damn Everyone just looks for something to say. Quite funny =]

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »
^ hop of the nuts, cause everything i said is the truth, well, maybe i miscounted the muslims on, theres like 3, and why am i getting on his nuts, casue he finds 1 muslim record, and is like, its my fav record, its the best record ever, how fuckin silly is that....

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 10:18:27 AM »
this is the illest album I've ever heard in my life, EVER, PERIOD!

Every song is perfection!

How the fuck can u say something like that?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 11:38:13 AM »
i dint kno they were Muslim, i heard couple of there songz

i kno there is a group called Souljah's of Allah, those guyz seem a bit extreme tho

my friend was tellin me about another group who weren't too extreme and basically dealt w/ political thingz.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2006, 09:26:05 PM »
-What kind of reply's are these?  This thread was addressed towards Muslims, so it makes me curious why so many non-Muslims care so much that they would waste their time posting in this thread.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 09:35:44 PM »
the latino is actually a christian. yea Outlandish is aiight but some of their shit is hella corny(Aischa for example). but the guy that sings is dope when he switches his flow up like he did on Walou coz that´s on some BTNH-ish shit. but overall their not a great hip hop group by any means.

You missed the point of this thread.

I was talking specifically about their album "Closer than Veins".  I've heard that the material they made before that (before attending Hajj) is subpar.  Maybe in my origional post I didn't make it clear enough that I was talking specifically about the album "Closer than Veins", and not about them being the greatest group of all time, but that album being the greatest album I've ever heard.  I'll go back and edit my origional post, because it's not about them as much as it is about the album "Closer than Veins".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 09:41:11 PM »

No, that's not true.

And it is a much deeper issue than "strict muslim" or "liberal muslim".  That's oversimplifying a much more complex issue.  It has more to do with some Muslims taking their jurispudence from one set of Islamic scholars, and other Muslims taking their jurispudence from other groups of Islamic scholars, and some Muslims don't follow any scholars and just follow Qu'ran.

The Qu'ran does not prohibit or discourage music.  So any Muslim that "strictly" follows the Qu'ran would not say that it is forbidden.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:43:58 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »