Author Topic: Muslims!! I Promise This Will Be The Illest Album You've Ever Heard...  (Read 1157 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
Re: Muslims!! I Promise This Will Be The Illest Album You've Ever Heard...
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 08:07:43 AM »
Honestly, it's not just about them being Muslim.

Lying is haraam.
lol, anywayz imma check this out, i heard there previous cd, it was ayt but i didnt really enjoy it too much apart from walou and aicha maybe ill feel this alot more.

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2006, 10:29:33 AM »
sorry to bring SUCH AN OLD TOPIC bak...but yo i cudnt find those songs....ok im just lazy...plus internet speed in pakistan sucks...can someone hook me up with the linbk of these songs...!

I used to know the pakistani dude in the band...his fam lives very close to my house!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2006, 03:42:06 PM »
if ur interesting in hearing music by muslims check out Lowkey he is one of best up and coming rappers on the UK scene in my opinion http://www.myspace.com/lowkeyuk hes got a couple of tracks there if u wanna hear more i got loads of other songs

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2006, 04:26:48 AM »
Outlandish i a tight rap group...

they are from my home country Denmark...

check out their old trac Walou

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2006, 09:06:50 AM »
if ur interesting in hearing music by muslims check out Lowkey he is one of best up and coming rappers on the UK scene in my opinion http://www.myspace.com/lowkeyuk hes got a couple of tracks there if u wanna hear more i got loads of other songs

^^ It was aiight, but nothing close to Outlandish "Closer Than Veins".   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2006, 01:52:44 PM »
Outlandish i a tight rap group...

they are from my home country Denmark...

check out their old trac Walou
yah WALOU wuz the song that help them BLOW UP bak here in pakistan....mayne...ive heard abt 10 remixes of it....every kat with a mic and a computer...puttin there verse on that song! ;D!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2006, 01:57:10 PM »

PROPS!

n im really pickin when downloading cuz the highest speed i get is like 3.00 KB/sec.   :'( :-[ :'(