Author Topic: Busta RHymes- Big bang now pushed to april  (Read 880 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Busta RHymes- Big bang now pushed to april
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 11:13:01 AM »
Rumor says Dre is kinda mad at Busta for releasing Touch It too early and he doesn't think this track is good

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 11:25:15 AM »
Busta was just on 106 & Park on Friday, saying that the album is on the way. He performed Touch It and everyone in the crowd had T-
Shirts that read "Big Bang coming soon". At least he's promoting it, so I'm thinking it'll drop in a few months.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »
Rumor says Dre is kinda mad at Busta for releasing Touch It too early and he doesn't think this track is good

Hmm thats interesting.I always thought it was kinda unusual from Aftermath artist to release a single that soon and release high-budget video and its not even the 1st official single.Just a hype track.Maybe Busta did it to fuck them up and getting sure they will release the album.Smart move.

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 01:28:01 PM »

Hmm thats interesting.I always thought it was kinda unusual from Aftermath artist to release a single that soon and release high-budget video and its not even the 1st official single.Just a hype track.Maybe Busta did it to fuck them up and getting sure they will release the album.Smart move.
Maybe  it explains why Dre isn't in the vid (well he didn't do the beat but he has already appeared in vid in this case, plus Busta is on the Math) it's just speculation, to be honest I don't believe it

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 01:56:22 PM »
The Big Bang, Detox, Stat Quo album, Eve album, Ice Cube album all on Aftermath Interscope will never be released...we've waited long enough for these already...if they do come out, im wrong but you guys see my point?

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 02:30:28 PM »
Since "Touch It" has been getting  a big buzz lately, they shouldn't be pushing it back too much more. Remember, 50 Cent had 2 singles that were topping the charts and that made his abum get released earlier than it was supposed to.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 02:47:25 PM »
The Big Bang, Detox, Stat Quo album, Eve album, Ice Cube album all on Aftermath Interscope will never be released...we've waited long enough for these already...if they do come out, im wrong but you guys see my point?

Cube isn't signed to the Math.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 05:31:18 PM »
Interscope is the worst. The only way anyone is getting these albums is by bootlegging the shit and forcing them to release the real album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2006, 05:35:24 PM »
lol theyve been promoting detox for years...they've been saying eve and ice cube will be releasing their shit soon...for years....what makes you think this album is any different? artists drop singles all the time and dont release the album

What are you talking about?  "Detox" has never been promoted at all.  Promotion means you start putting out advertisments in magazines and on the 'Net, release a single and video, start making TV appearances, etc.  That has never happened with either "Detox" or Eve's album.  When you see the kind of marketing blitz that Busta's receiving right now, that means the album is definitely coming out.

Oh, and like the brother below, you've got your facts twisted, homie...Cube has never and will not sign with Aftermath.  He talked about it, yeah, but nothing was done beyond that, and nothing about a release date was ever mentioned.  Since you don't seem to be up on the news, Cube's already said he's putting out his next album independently, with Lil Jon, Scott Storch, and Swizz Beatz handling most of the production.

davida.b.

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2006, 06:50:36 PM »
Its commin out, they already started promotion and everything, Touch It is actually makin a buzz, so I bet they gonna come wit another single then drop tha album

lol theyve been promoting detox for years...they've been saying eve and ice cube will be releasing their shit soon...for years....what makes you think this album is any different? artists drop singles all the time and dont release the album

What makes it dfferent.They have a video for Touch It.I hope thats a sign its getting released.

Busta wouldn't be the first rapper that released a video, and then got the album shelved (Dutch & Spade, Cuban Link, Rah Digga, Shaq Diesel, etc.)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2006, 07:05:12 PM »
im 100% sure that they will release the album due to the anticipation....Detox & Big Bang are the most Anticipated From Interscope...so Jimmy gotta be smart about it, they are probably trying to figure out what song they should put out next to make a big impact

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2006, 08:05:31 PM »
Looking forward to this shit--Good Look for Busta after a decade + on the game

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2006, 05:11:43 AM »
Its commin out, they already started promotion and everything, Touch It is actually makin a buzz, so I bet they gonna come wit another single then drop tha album

What makes it dfferent.They have a video for Touch It.I hope thats a sign its getting released.

Busta wouldn't be the first rapper that released a video, and then got the album shelved (Dutch & Spade, Cuban Link, Rah Digga, Shaq Diesel, etc.)

Im talking about Aftermath records  habits

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 05:25:55 AM »
Good news:

BUSTA RHYMES - CD RELEASE PARTY // JAN 24, 2006
Bussa Bus hosts a party to celebrate "The Big Bang." Feb. 5 at Bleu Room Experience, 1540 Woodward Ave., Detroit. For tickets, call (313) 222-1900.

www.aftermathmusic.com