Author Topic: KOOOBBBEEE  (Read 9210 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KOOOBBBEEE
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2006, 07:38:58 AM »
im pretty sure we will never see another performance like this in our lifetime.Fucking big ups Kobe. 8)
I saw two.mj(63),and kobe(81)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Bigg $amo

Kobe 81 point post-game interview
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 08:17:59 AM »

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »
Cot damn, wtf?!!?!?!?!?!???

Watch Kobe haters use this as another reason to hate...."only a selfish ignorant ball hog would try to score 81 points"

You read my mind on that one because thats exactly what i was thinking and you made that statement as correct as it can get so you must know its true and your just ashamed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »
ok now, im not a hater, kobe is nasty, but he IS a ball hog.  how the fuck do u have 81 points and only 2 assists?

7-13 on the 3 pointers, nigga is nasty!

and no one is touchin chambos Big Face

How the fuck? When you're so hot that your shot is falling that accurately there's no need to pass...Players like Jordan, D. Robinson, Wilt, etc. did it all the time when they were in a zone. Kobe's had games with 11 points and 10 assists...But nights like these are Kobe's nights, when he's practically automatic and everything he shoots falls in...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2006, 10:50:10 AM »
If he's not Player of the  Month , I don't get it :eh:  :grumpy:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 10:58:38 AM by wcsoldier »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2006, 11:18:53 AM »
81 mufuckin points thats fuckin insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lbc213

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2006, 12:34:15 PM »
Gotta give this preformance props and I m really not a laker fan. This was amazing. Shaq's dunk was still better though  ;D.

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2006, 12:56:58 PM »
damn... can't believe it  :o

ctark

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2006, 02:48:47 PM »
I'll come in here and be a Kobe hater
For one there wasnt a shot clock when Wilt scored his 100. So its actually harder to score 100.
2nd, Wilt was a center, so you dont get as many assists as a 1 or a 2 should.

Jordan could've scored just as many points, but once he got into his prime he realized what it takes to win a championship and he did it. Thats one thing Kobe will never learn until its too late. Kobe is too focused on his "image". He wants to be liked so bad its funny.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2006, 03:19:44 PM »
For one there wasnt a shot clock when Wilt scored his 100. So its actually harder to score 100.

Jordan could've scored just as many points, but once he got into his prime he realized what it takes to win a championship and he did it. Thats one thing Kobe will never learn until its too late. Kobe is too focused on his "image". He wants to be liked so bad its funny.
::) The shot clock was put in during the  1954-55 season. Wilt scored 100 in 62'. Jordan didn't do it in his ballhog days during the 80's so what makes you so sure he could.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2006, 03:20:46 PM »

Your karma = -1
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2006, 03:52:39 PM »
this performance was just straight up sick and is going to go down in history as one of the single greatest performances ever put forth by an NBA player. 81 points is spectacular. no two ways about it, its an amazing feat that only two people in the history of the league have ever achieved and one being the great wilt who is considered as one of the top 3 to ever play the game. yeah he only had 2 assists but wilt did too. u have to look at the circumstances of the game as well as the lakers were down by like 17 points and kobe brought them back and won the game for the lakers by 20 points( and yeah it was on the raps but dont hold that against kobe).and kobe wasnt just hucking up shots for the sake of it as he hit a good % of the shots he attempted. now on a different note if ppl wanna compare kobe to jordan or oscar or  some of the greats hes def not up there yet as it all comes down to championships won. he has won quite a few already but obviuolsy shaq had a significant impact on those. Kobe needs to lead a team to a NBA championship and most likely will in the upcoming yrs.to do this he needs to be more of a leader and make his teammates better just like all the legends did and im sure kobe will too soon. its just not in his mentality right now as he believes that the only way to win is for him to score. until then he'll continue to put up amazing scoring numbers and when he matures a bit win some championships and hopefully then all he'll shut up all the haters.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 04:01:30 PM »
^^True, but for now I'll say Kobe at 27> Jordan at 27, because Jordan didn't become the player we know him as until he was I think 28 or 29. But that's just me. Kobe still has a long way to go to be considered up there with the great mj. (for the reasons africas seed stated)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 05:01:26 PM »

Wilt actually took 65+ shots that game, he was also playing against 5 scrawny white guys

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2006, 05:42:24 PM »

Wilt actually took 65+ shots that game, he was also playing against 5 scrawny white guys
there was also no 3 point lines... too many variables too much anything 81 points is amazing plain and simple lets just leave it at that no point in arguing anything the points speak for themselves props to kobe....