Author Topic: what's the most de-hydrated you been ?  (Read 403 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: what's the most de-hydrated you been ?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 10:41:54 PM »
after basketball tryouts in high school....they had us doin suicides forever. i think every muscle in my lower body was cramped.....felt like a damn cripple walkin to tha car lol

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 11:52:29 PM »
Walking home from drivers ed (of all things) in the middle of July in southern california. Took me about 2 hours and if I didn't stop for a super size powerade at McDonalds (at the time it was only like 60 cents!!) about 9/10ths of the way home, I probably would of collapsed  right there. Half of the walk was uphill too.

You should have drank your own piss...wimp.
Next time your dehydrated how about you drink mine...bitch.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 12:11:11 AM »
the last time i was fucked up was wen we had wildland fire trainin. we were up in the angeles mountains bear mountain to be specifice. well we were cuttin line all fuckin mornin and well in to the afternoon. and all my water had finished not even half way through the trainin so i was dieing. by the end we had to pretend that a fire was comin towards us so we had to run up the fuckin bear. and me not havin shit to drink for hours and bein a smoker on top of that almost passed out not even half way up the mountian. i started to weeze like i had lung cancer or somethin. then i went blind like i coodnt see shit till i caught my breath. thankful my homie saw my ass layin there dieing gave me one of his bottles of water. after that i waited to catch my breath then just walked my ass up the moutain and walked down. i felt shitty tho cuz the obice guy in the group was ahead of me after i had caught my breath.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 12:29:14 AM »
the last time i was fucked up was wen we had wildland fire trainin. we were up in the angeles mountains bear mountain to be specifice. well we were cuttin line all fuckin mornin and well in to the afternoon. and all my water had finished not even half way through the trainin so i was dieing. by the end we had to pretend that a fire was comin towards us so we had to run up the fuckin bear. and me not havin shit to drink for hours and bein a smoker on top of that almost passed out not even half way up the mountian. i started to weeze like i had lung cancer or somethin. then i went blind like i coodnt see shit till i caught my breath. thankful my homie saw my ass layin there dieing gave me one of his bottles of water. after that i waited to catch my breath then just walked my ass up the moutain and walked down. i felt shitty tho cuz the obice guy in the group was ahead of me after i had caught my breath.

lol

not laffin at your story man, just the image of a huge wildfire blazin in front of u...and you lightin up a Newport is kinda funny.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 11:17:16 AM »

lol

not laffin at your story man, just the image of a huge wildfire blazin in front of u...and you lightin up a Newport is kinda funny.
LMFAO

well wen i asked y i smoke if i want to be a firefighter my excuse was im tyin to get used to the smoke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »
Only white people get dehydrated  ;D

Then you should know a lot about it...

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »
Conclusion: I have been the most dehydrated :P

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 05:44:00 PM »
this was two summers ago

i had a stomach ache and was barfin the whole nite, and usualy i wuda been good by mornin; but this tyme it dint work
so we went to the doc and the doc said to go to ER cause i was extremely dehydrated

went to the ER, waited for like 4 hrz before i got in
i got 2 bagz of dripz put in me

i styll rememebr that day really well....i was pose to go to this girl'z sweet 16 party, the girl i liked and i knew liked me n i was gonna tell her that nite...she ended up bein wit sumone els whyle i was recoverin after that day   :'(

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 05:46:08 PM »
this was two summers ago

i had a stomach ache and was barfin the whole nite, and usualy i wuda been good by mornin; but this tyme it dint work
so we went to the doc and the doc said to go to ER cause i was extremely dehydrated

went to the ER, waited for like 4 hrz before i got in
i got 2 bagz of dripz put in me

i styll rememebr that day really well....i was pose to go to this girl'z sweet 16 party, the girl i liked and i knew liked me n i was gonna tell her that nite...she ended up bein wit sumone els whyle i was recoverin after that day   :'(

hehe, when i went to the ER for that shit i had thrown up all night

someone was actually calling me sick for school and in they background they must have heard me throw up ;D

anyway... i was fired out of the hospital after 34 hours

that shit was over $11.000 :-X

coola

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 07:35:49 PM »
^ why didnt you pussies just have a glass of water ?

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2006, 07:43:29 PM »
water doesn't work anymore at a certain point. not when you've throwed up a dozen times and spit blood...

remember: this happened two weeks after i came back from mexico >:(

what's a mexican standing on the sidewalk? garbage

lol :P

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2006, 01:12:00 PM »
^ why didnt you pussies just have a glass of water ?

i did, but i threw that up as well...nuthin wud stay down

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!