Author Topic: "R-Ticulation" Contest Ends Tomorrow  (Read 95 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"R-Ticulation" Contest Ends Tomorrow
« on: January 24, 2006, 04:04:00 AM »
"R-Ticulation" Contest Ends Tomorrow - January 24, 2006 By : Rud

www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/features/contests/rtistic/

Tomorrow January 25th 2005 is the last day to get in entries for the R-Tistic Compilation Contest. The deadline was extended last week due to overwhelming request and entries. We have had such a response that R-Tistic has the difficult decision looming of what may or may not make the cut. Remember the winner is at least guaranteed a fresh beat by R-Tistic for their projects with the possibility of someone being selected for the Compilation itself, remember its got to be HOT to make the cut. So get those entries in today and tomorrow, remember the album "R-Ticulation" is out in the next month and will feature all new material with all beats produced by R-Tistic.

Artists set to feature on the album include, The Game, Glasses Malone, Kam, Chevy Jones, Black Friday (BWS), Enock, Quiz, O. Beast, The Pentagon and more.

We have full details on our contest sub page that you can view below as well as the tracks for download, if you want to have the opportunity to feature on this release which is guaranteed to make noise then i suggest you raise your game and make an incredible entry and get it in by January 25th 2005. Please follow the link below to learn more:

R-Tistic & Dubcnn Presents: The R-Ticulation "Guest Spot" Contest

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

mauzip

Re: "R-Ticulation" Contest Ends Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 04:10:20 AM »
ì hope i win

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "R-Ticulation" Contest Ends Tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 04:50:44 AM »
ì hope i win

of course u will! i have money on it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program