Author Topic: Attn:Nima & Dubcc Members  (Read 199 times)

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Attn:Nima & Dubcc Members
« on: January 23, 2006, 05:36:05 PM »
Excuse the Long abcence and delay This music biz iz harder than I thought. well ive been grinding for a while now and getting my rhymes tighter than before I let yall hear my indie mixtape a while back 
and now im just giving an update. the album will be out hopefully this summer. For those who dont know who I am I go by S.C. The Valedictorian Representing South Central California Im gonna drop a new track from my next mixtape droppin at the middle of feb availible for free on my website soon. Ive already independently Recorded my first video months ago the editing just sucked so im getting it re-edited for a third time it sould be ready by the time of the mixtapes release. Im shooting a second video for my first unreleased album (Got signed and held the Album) Farewell-Beiing called Black jalepeno in march this video promises to be the shit weve got more than 40 chickes lined up for this one we shoot in march. anyway Im back home on Dubcc and I promised myself to never forget the best West Coast site out. any producers looking for a push this year holla I still got room on my album and budget for a couple of heaterz anyway check out my new site sc3online.com its still in its beginning stages and my developer mispelled some shit (its meant to say Jay-Z not Not Ja) any way check out the site and enjoy the tracks ill get back later this week nima holla atcha boy.

Links to tracks: http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BICA1TKLY5IG0AYE58M59830X
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Attn:Nima & Dubcc Members
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 06:22:33 PM »
damn, nice looking site -- maybe get rid of the "welcome to my web site" at the beginning and replace to something else.  there should also be a way to skip the intro if someone wants to just get to your site.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »
GOOD LUCC WITH THE PROJECT MY EQUAL,AND I WILL CHECC IT OUT NO DOUBT,AND WHAT TYPE OF TRACCS YOU LOOKIN FOR YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 08:31:46 AM »
It dont matter just as long as they Hot I can rip it
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 10:11:53 AM »
good luck man in everything you wanna do. !  all the support !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia